Here's the best looking looksmax.org member according to AI.

I'm officially NT now boyos.
Screenshot 20230212 170205

It's over

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: boss8055, Deleted member 25938, rand anon and 1 other person
Holy fucking shit it's over its so fucking over I can't even see anything but this rotten planet demise and our species enslavement by the lyrian demonic reptilians who manufactured our consent to be marked with the demonic paw of Satan. It never even began for me and this pathetic joke called my existence it's all gone, finished and final. Nothing can change and our destiny is immutable and forever sealed into the tartaric Jungian super consciousness that's constantly inflicting the worst pain on our minds. It's fucking over, I'm going to rope

• So Sad
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: boss8055, LastGerman and Deleted member 23209
ask him about Salludon's disappearance

• +1
Reactions: Allandro
Holy fucking shit it's over its so fucking over I can't even see anything but this rotten planet demise and our species enslavement by the lyrian demonic reptilians who manufactured our consent to be marked with the demonic paw of Satan. It never even began for me and this pathetic joke called my existence it's all gone, finished and final. Nothing can change and our destiny is immutable and forever sealed into the tartaric Jungian super consciousness that's constantly inflicting the worst pain on our minds. It's fucking over, I'm going to rope
Screenshot 20230212 170626

• So Sad
Reactions: Orc
What site??

• +1
  • Hmm...
Nigga what's the link

Ask his opinion about the user decadouche57

How can I take with the Ai you talked to
Screenshot 2023 02 12 23 56 04 250 comandroidchrome
bluepilled as fuck as i have guessed. drop the link to the blackpill ai it seems like it has a bigger dataset

View attachment 2076707bluepilled as fuck as i have guessed. drop the link to the blackpill ai it seems like it has a bigger dataset
I don't want to as I am too scared that it could give some shitty advices and someone could actually follow them.

I made it just for fun and if it starts to say something dangerous and someone actually does it I don't want to be involved.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19036
Please ask the AI if the LiteralCaucasian would look better with green eyes

Brooke Shields.

• Love it
wat about me?

How did you do this and can you do me

Ask it what the ideal penis size is

• +1