HERES WHY FIN CAUSES ED

HighClassMaxing

HighClassMaxing

Roped
FIN = NO MORNING WOOD
NO MORNING WOOD = THIS:
It has been speculated that the main function of nocturnal erections is to provide adequate engorgement of the corpora cavernosa, which then leads to increased tissue oxygenation. This is in turn to prevent cavernous fibrosis, the histopathological basis for corporeal venoocclusive dysfunction, which probably is the most common cause of organic erectile dysfunction.
https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/16422802/

the penis needs regular erections to prevent fibrosis (scar tissue) from forming, which is the main cause of non-psychological ED.

(Just coom every day if ur on fin lolol :feelskek: )

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21044, PYT and currylightskin

• +1
Reactions: Rt-Rust1
Total rubbish, you think people on fin don't jerk off? they do but their boners are at 50-70% strength and their libido is non-existent so they don't even enjoy it or want to do it. There's no real evidence why the sides occur, i mean the specifics. It's been speculated that it can be due to some kind of fluid in the spine or elsewhere and a number of different theories have been talked about. The truth is that until there are many studies and tests done on people who take fin and experience sides compared to those that don't, we'll never know why. I wish we did know beforehand if we are more at risk of developing sides but doesn't seem like we'll know any time soon.
It just doesn't seem to be on the priority list, atleast the pfs forum is gathering money from members to try and get some studies/tests going but it's doubtful anything will come of it.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23558
I'd rather lose my erection capability than my hair

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: thecaste, Deleted member 23209, Deleted member 24347 and 1 other person
i’m on DUT at 20 and i don’t feel any side at all jfl

• +1
Reactions: MadTwatter, rand anon and Repentsinner
I've been on 1mg daily and haven't noticed ed yet atleast

I was on topical fin for 2 week and it was worst time of my life, I would prefer to go on lifetime TRT than take FIN. Also I wasn't losing hair due to high DHT.

• +1
Reactions: JohnDoe, Deleted member 21044 and PYT
just use a penis pump

Total rubbish, you think people on fin don't jerk off? they do but their boners are at 50-70% strength and their libido is non-existent so they don't even enjoy it or want to do it. There's no real evidence why the sides occur, i mean the specifics. It's been speculated that it can be due to some kind of fluid in the spine or elsewhere and a number of different theories have been talked about. The truth is that until there are many studies and tests done on people who take fin and experience sides compared to those that don't, we'll never know why. I wish we did know beforehand if we are more at risk of developing sides but doesn't seem like we'll know any time soon.
It just doesn't seem to be on the priority list, atleast the pfs forum is gathering money from members to try and get some studies/tests going but it's doubtful anything will come of it.
My libido is alr almost non existent as a 17 year old ngl

Ion know if I’m supposed to feel like I wanna constantly bust a nut but I only get that feeling once ion nut in a week

I was on topical fin for 2 week and it was worst time of my life, I would prefer to go on lifetime TRT than take FIN. Also I wasn't losing hair due to high DHT.
You did an organ cleanse no ?

Pics of your hairline?

I have a theory that Fin affects nattys more than roid users

Sides like ED and Anxiety seem to be easily countered by roids

I've never gotten morning wood consistently and my dick works fine

You did an organ cleanse no ?

Pics of your hairline?

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: JohnDoe, GalacticHero and PYT
You have a before? Seems like a strong mogger hairline

quite fraud here beacuse I had coronavirus but my hairline never was better:

Here my hairline when I was 17 years old.

• Woah
Reactions: GalacticHero and PYT
Holy shit what’d you do specifically
Liver cleanse, kidney cleanse, scalp massage while peeing and pooping, black cumin oil ( underrated looksmax, dont know why people dont take it), ketoconazole shampo twice a week, microneedling twice a week, some oils into my scalp/hair like peppermint, rossemarry etc
I eat onion everyday to keep my dht lower and have higher testosterone
Drinking green tea x3 per day
Eating coconut oil ( 20 gram ) - may help but I dont do it strictly for hair
MSM 2000-4000 mg, d3 - 10000 ui per day
pumpkin seed - like 10-20 piece per day
Just coping mechanism but they work for me so good that Im losing around 2-3 hair while showering but I used to loss around 50-100 back.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: JohnDoe, GalacticHero and PYT
Liver cleanse, kidney cleanse, scalp massage while peeing and pooping, black cumin oil ( underrated looksmax, dont know why people dont take it), ketoconazole shampo twice a week, microneedling twice a week, some oils into my scalp/hair like peppermint, rossemarry etc
Just coping mechanism but they work for me so good that Im losing around 2-3 hair while showering but I used to loss around 50-100 back.
Out of all those what do you think helped the most

Out of all those what do you think helped the most
Hmm, I will tell black cumin oil and kidney & liver cleanse.
I used to have high blood pressure and black cumin oil & kidney cleanse decreased it to perfect values, so its basilcly like oral minox but natural.

• +1
Reactions: JohnDoe
FIN = NO MORNING WOOD
NO MORNING WOOD = THIS:

https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/16422802/

the penis needs regular erections to prevent fibrosis (scar tissue) from forming, which is the main cause of non-psychological ED.

(Just coom every day if ur on fin lolol :feelskek: )
So just make sure you give yourself an erection to stimulate blood flow to the area everyday then? You can still do no fap

Finasteride is cringe and cope.

//Dr. BRUH

• +1
Reactions: pneumocystosis, JohnDoe and kokoszanel
My libido is alr almost non existent as a 17 year old ngl

Ion know if I’m supposed to feel like I wanna constantly bust a nut but I only get that feeling once ion nut in a week
Low testosterone and i'm not surprised considering the microplastics/pufa/etc in our food and water. Do not take fin if your hormones are already fucked and you have zero libido, you're gonna want to put a bullet in your brain when the sides hit.
Sort your life out, you're young, you should be eating healthy, exercising daily, increasing your testosterone. A lot of kids your age are low test.
When i was between the ages of 17-20 my test was through the roof and i was ridiculously horny. So yes you are supposed to feel like you want to fuck/jerk off constantly, you're low test if that only happens once a week, it's supposed happen on a daily basis.
All this looksmaxxing shit is secondary, you need to increase you test and first become a healthy adult male with healthy testosterone levels. I'd say get your test levels checked if possible.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: PYT
Low testosterone and i'm not surprised considering the microplastics/pufa/etc in our food and water. Do not take fin if your hormones are already fucked and you have zero libido, you're gonna want to put a bullet in your brain when the sides hit.
Sort your life out, you're young, you should be eating healthy, exercising daily, increasing your testosterone. A lot of kids your age are low test.
When i was between the ages of 17-20 my test was through the roof and i was ridiculously horny. So yes you are supposed to feel like you want to fuck/jerk off constantly, you're low test if that only happens once a week, it's supposed happen on a daily basis.
All this looksmaxxing shit is secondary, you need to increase you test and first become a healthy adult male with healthy testosterone levels. I'd say get your test levels checked if possible.
I guess so

My sleeping schedule and lifestyle is pretty shit tbh. Eat pizza every other day 5 hours of sleep

• Woah
Reactions: pneumocystosis
View attachment 2064540
quite fraud here beacuse I had coronavirus but my hairline never was better:

View attachment 2064547
Here my hairline when I was 17 years old.
I remember your liver/kidney cleansing thread, mirin your hairline. How old are you? to recover your hairline by such a significant amount "naturally" is very impressive. But it could just be that your hairline was receeding due to lifestyle and not MPB and so reversing the bad lifestyle resulted in your hair coming back. Maybe nutritional deficiency or something else.

I don't see how a liver/kidney cleanse is going to do much for your hair. Sure your body may regulate your hormones/etc better but if MPB is the issue then i don't see it making any significant change. Scalp massage is good and i'm going to do it myself with rosemary/lavender oil but i will have to check out black cumin oil, you're ingesting it right? Not a fan of ketoconazole shampoo or any shampoo for that matter, would much rather get one that has all natural ingredients and only use it 2-3 times a week max. Chemicals are just no good for your hair. Microneedling 1.5mm? helps but fuck me the blood and shit is not pleasant.
Onion lowers DHT? well you learn something new everyday.
I'm lactose intolerant so i can't drink any warm beverages/tea. MSM helps with blood circulation i think so that might help, i'm already taking blood circulation tablets for hemorrhoids. Pumpkin seed - what does this do?
I will be doing a few of these things but also adding some more things. I will be taking viviscal hair supplement - apparently proven to increase hair growth via some study that was conducted using their supp - they have their own formula so worth a try.
Red light therapy at the right wavelength can help with hair growth and thinking about taking hydrolyzed collagen in some form to maybe try and help my hair anyway i can.
My main concern is my hairline which is receded so i actually want to reverse it like you have done. Do tell us if there's anything else you have changed in your lifestyle that could contribute to your results.

• +1
Reactions: kokoszanel
My sleeping schedule and lifestyle is pretty shit tbh. Eat pizza every other day 5 hours of sleep
Well you've identified two main issues that are very easily fixed. Stop eating pizza and get atleast 8-9 hours of sleep. I was sleeping 9-11 hours during my teens. Sleep is essential for growth and you can still grow in height/bone/etc at 17.

• +1
Reactions: PYT
Hmm, I will tell black cumin oil and kidney & liver cleanse.
I used to have high blood pressure and black cumin oil & kidney cleanse decreased it to perfect values, so its basilcly like oral minox but natural.
What does oral minox have to do with high blood pressure?

Well this makes sense, this confirms it was a lifestyle issue for your hair loss and not MPB aka dht.

Dnrddd

• +1
Reactions: rand anon and JohnDoe
I'm on fin and get rock hard erections everyday and I fap several times per day.

• +1
Reactions: rand anon
I remember your liver/kidney cleansing thread, mirin your hairline. How old are you? to recover your hairline by such a significant amount "naturally" is very impressive. But it could just be that your hairline was receeding due to lifestyle and not MPB and so reversing the bad lifestyle resulted in your hair coming back. Maybe nutritional deficiency or something else.

I don't see how a liver/kidney cleanse is going to do much for your hair. Sure your body may regulate your hormones/etc better but if MPB is the issue then i don't see it making any significant change. Scalp massage is good and i'm going to do it myself with rosemary/lavender oil but i will have to check out black cumin oil, you're ingesting it right? Not a fan of ketoconazole shampoo or any shampoo for that matter, would much rather get one that has all natural ingredients and only use it 2-3 times a week max. Chemicals are just no good for your hair. Microneedling 1.5mm? helps but fuck me the blood and shit is not pleasant.
Onion lowers DHT? well you learn something new everyday.
I'm lactose intolerant so i can't drink any warm beverages/tea. MSM helps with blood circulation i think so that might help, i'm already taking blood circulation tablets for hemorrhoids. Pumpkin seed - what does this do?
I will be doing a few of these things but also adding some more things. I will be taking viviscal hair supplement - apparently proven to increase hair growth via some study that was conducted using their supp - they have their own formula so worth a try.
Red light therapy at the right wavelength can help with hair growth and thinking about taking hydrolyzed collagen in some form to maybe try and help my hair anyway i can.
My main concern is my hairline which is receded so i actually want to reverse it like you have done. Do tell us if there's anything else you have changed in your lifestyle that could contribute to your results.
Im 19 years old rn.
When I was reading a books by Andreas Mortiz "Timeless secrets of health and rejuvenation", etc. I came to the conlusion that organs health matter most for your hair follicles resistant due to hormones such as DHT and testosterone. Why someone go bald at age 16 and fin can't help him and another one have 58 years old and norwood 0 (look Andreas Mortiz for example)?
Of course you can call GENETIC but I strongly believe in epigenetics. Also organ health gives you everything in terms of looksmaxxing what you want for female gaze maxxing ( energy levels, helps leaning down, keep your face unbloated, gives good skin and hair quality, makes you able to eat everything you want without problem, fixes hormones, etc).

I got ''norwood 1'' by age 16 and my hairline was pretty same till 18,5 years old until I started fully carnivore diet which made my hairloss so huge and went in few months from norwood 1 to almost norwood 3. I did't want to take fin but I tried it and it was worst times of my life - I literally lost all my life motivation and got deppressed for the first time of my life despite having long term relathionship and being overally happy ( I was in shape, holidays, earning a lot of money, smoking weed with friends etc. )

Pumpking seed was reccomended for hair so Im eating them strongly believing they may help me - even if they dont, placebo effect is strong. :)

What does oral minox have to do with high blood pressure?
Wasn't minox orginally created as medicament for high blood pressure? From google:
"Minoxidil, a vasodilator medication known for its ability to slow or stop hair loss and promote hair regrowth, was first introduced, exclusively as an oral drug, to treat high blood pressure."
btw:
After shit advice and some sh1t pills form gastrologist I found liver cleanse thread and did little research and it was answer to my gastroissual problems.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21765 and JohnDoe
Im 19 years old rn.
When I was reading a books by Andreas Mortiz "Timeless secrets of health and rejuvenation", etc. I came to the conlusion that organs health matter most for your hair follicles resistant due to hormones such as DHT and testosterone. Why someone go bald at age 16 and fin can't help him and another one have 58 years old and norwood 0 (look Andreas Mortiz for example)?
Of course you can call GENETIC but I strongly believe in epigenetics. Also organ health gives you everything in terms of looksmaxxing what you want for female gaze maxxing ( energy levels, helps leaning down, keep your face unbloated, gives good skin and hair quality, makes you able to eat everything you want without problem, fixes hormones, etc).

I got ''norwood 1'' by age 16 and my hairline was pretty same till 18,5 years old until I started fully carnivore diet which made my hairloss so huge and went in few months from norwood 1 to almost norwood 3. I did't want to take fin but I tried it and it was worst times of my life - I literally lost all my life motivation and got deppressed for the first time of my life despite having long term relathionship and being overally happy ( I was in shape, holidays, earning a lot of money, smoking weed with friends etc. )

Pumpking seed was reccomended for hair so Im eating them strongly believing they may help me - even if they dont, placebo effect is strong. :)
btw:
After shit advice and some sh1t pills form gastrologist I found liver cleanse thread and did little research and it was answer to my gastroissual problems.
I will give that book a read, maybe learn a thing or two. I mean organs functioning properly is obviously going to improve your health but i'm struggling to imagine how it's going to stop hair loss. Like i said, maybe it helps regulate/balance hormones better which could mean something like your DHT/Test is in a good ratio but i'm not sure about that. The point about the 16/58 year olds is a little obvious, it has to be MPB because there are people who are very healthy in all aspects and still have hair loss and end up losing their hair prematurely so how would that make sense with this theory?
I believe in epigenetics to an extent but there are other factors at play. Organs do most likely contribute to healthy levels energy and looking good but when it comes to hair loss, i'm not sure. I experienced hair loss at the age of 23 and i'm 27 now and my hair is thinner all around but the primary issue is my hairline has gone back/receded quite a bit. Now my lifestyle as a teenager was terrible, no exercise, fast food everyday etc and yet i lost no hair and my hair was thick all the way up until my early 20s where my health started to deteriorate due to bad lifestyle for many years so maybe there's some truth to the whole organ thing. Healthy person will lose less hair. Fin is poison and i would never take it, you're lucky you stopped in time. What's also funny is that i have gastrointestinal/colon/stomach issues and that also comes back to your gut microbiome being very important for regulating your hormones and will in turn affect your hair so it's all connected. Your organs/gut/microbiome/general health is all connected to hair in some way. Although your cleansing thread is the first i've ever heard of that affecting hair or maybe you do it for general health/gastrointestinal issues and hair improvement was just a byproduct.
Anyways i'm still baffled by your hairline recovering nearly 100% but like you said, your hair loss was not due to DHT so i can see how the recede was undone.
One other thing i might take is Biotin, heard good things about it. And i saw you mention Onion increasing test in another thread, wouldn't that also increase DHT? more test = more dht which is not good for hair.

Last edited:
  • Love it
Reactions: kokoszanel
Well you've identified two main issues that are very easily fixed. Stop eating pizza and get atleast 8-9 hours of sleep. I was sleeping 9-11 hours during my teens. Sleep is essential for growth and you can still grow in height/bone/etc at 17.
I think I’m already maxxed out, alr 6’3

But you’re right , I’ll try eating and sleeping optimally for a month and see if it changes anything

• +1
Reactions: JohnDoe