Here's why oofy goofy can get a gf and you can't

BoredPrince

BoredPrince

Inside, I am more...
The simple answer is because they're NT, and they've been like that since childhood, they had friends and gfs

They can get rejected a hundred times and they will still keep trying, cuz for them that's normal, sure their gf might not find them super hot but hey they still fuck

Despite what everyone here says, looks are not everything, but (there's always a but) they are the most important in dating tbh

Bad part is that If you're not NT, unfortunately you probably won't ever be, you can try drugs and meds but it still won't be the same, in fact the closest thing to get you to NT is alcohol but again that's not that good of a habit either

Good part is there's hope, although not easy to get there, the only thing that can save you from being non NT introvert is looks

You could be autistic and unemployed but if you have looks, you have a shot

Thread is mostly water but whatever, the point is, if you're NT quit this forum and find a gf, if you're not save up for operation and roids

Latter is my plan btw

• +1
Reactions: copemaxxeer, Xangsane, Clown Show and 3 others
Nop

It's because they accept bad treatment and getting cucked

• +1
Reactions: copingtoohardrn, smoth, the next o'pry and 2 others
  • +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: copemaxxeer, Sprinkles, PointOfNoReturn and 1 other person
  • +1
Reactions: TechnoBoss, gothmog6 and PointOfNoReturn
Their gf are super ugly though

• +1
Reactions: smoth
They still have a gf most of the time, while we here rotting
Just be a cuck and accept bad treatment and a girl that doesn't respect you bro, better than rotting :soy::soy::soy::soy::soy:

Jesus fucking Christ

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: copemaxxeer, copingtoohardrn, smoth and 4 others
Not the point bro. Even if oofy doofy gets gf hes gonna get humiliated and disrespect from his gf and have an overall trash relationship which is gonna lead to betabux in the end while chad makes women submit to him. Id rather stay single

• +1
Reactions: Primalsplit
NT is life

• +1
Reactions: BoredPrince
it has nothing to do with NT. oofie doofies have a high trust look and seem pleasant overall. meanwhile incels look creepy and weird. i have never seen an incel that looks like an oofie doofie.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: copemaxxeer and BoredPrince
Should we just Oofy doofy max and settle ?

I don't mind rotting tbh
You say that now but in 10+ years they will have kids and eventually grandkids, a family, what will you have?

Not the point bro. Even if oofy doofy gets gf hes gonna get humiliated and disrespect from his gf and have an overall trash relationship which is gonna lead to betabux in the end while chad makes women submit to him. Id rather stay single
First of all, who says he's gonna get humiliated, maybe she won't be attracted to him, but that doesn't mean she will beat him up

And second you're not chad

@Luffymaxxing @ggg.tv @Sprinkles @jinnu I think you missed the point I was trying to make

I'm not saying be NT, because if you're not, you can't be NT

I'm saying your only option if you're not NT is become good looking

First part refers to NT guys who can find a gf despite not being gl, that part it's just explaining why they have gfs and we do not

• +1
Reactions: jinnu and ggg.tv
This oofy doofy has a gf and a cat

• +1
This oofy doofy has a gf and a cat

Thats It Martin Short GIF by PBS SoCal

Just be a cuck and accept bad treatment and a girl that doesn't respect you bro, better than rotting :soy::soy::soy::soy::soy:

Jesus fucking Christ
Aren't you the nigga that said he wants women to shit in his mouth

• JFL
Reactions: BoredPrince and Sprinkles
' Aren't you the nigga that said he wants women to shit in his mouth

no, im the nigga who said he wants women to shit on his dick

• Ugh..
Reactions: BoredPrince and exo
Over for us non-NT. Anyway, the more non-NT you are, the less you start caring about girls. :soy:

• +1
JUST BE A CUCK THEORY