Here’s why you NEED WIDE Palate - Narrow Palate looks DISGUSTING

Deleted member 2788

Deleted member 2788

Diamond
0C5B1DD7 3B22 499B 967C 87DB8288ECE7 903CD22B 4B16 4AA7 83ED 8A8F1CE9CDE1

Narrow palate smile looks disgusting as fuck and i have this shit

and there’s not a single doctor in my city that even knows what MSE is.

it’s over. Mewing also wont do anything since i’m not in puberty anymore.

help me cope any way to fix this?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9568, thecel, SubhumanCurrycel and 10 others
the narrow palate example is much more narrow than average
btw you trade less hollow cheeks for a wider palate
Id rather have more hollow cheeks than less and a wide palate

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 11770, Looks234, AlphaDude and 13 others
wider palate also means wider nasal airway

• +1
Reactions: owlofathena, EasternRightWinger15 and RecessedPrettyboy
if you have a wide ass palate the chances that you will have a wide ass cheekbones is almost guaranteed
while if u have a narrow palate you probably wont have wide cheekbones to create a hollow look to begin with unless
you are a genetic freak like richard ramirez

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: horizontallytall, Tallooksmaxxer, Looks234 and 12 others

hollow cheeks come from good zygo projection and low bf%

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5891
if you have a wide ass palate the chances that you will have a wide ass cheekbones is almost guaranteed
while if u have a narrow palate you probably wont have wide cheekbones to create a hollow look to begin with unless
you are a genetic freak like richard ramirez
I have very wide cheekbones and a narrow/average palate. palate size isnt correlated with cheekbone width. they are two different things

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Yerico7, MentalistKebab, Deleted member 6403 and 1 other person
I have very wide cheekbones and a narrow/average palate. palate size isnt correlated with cheekbone width. they are two different things
have you ever heard about mse?

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: owlofathena, highT, Good_Little_Goy and 2 others
Guys any solution to expand the palate post puberty? -_-

hollow cheeks come from good zygo projection and low bf%
if you have a wide palate there will be less space for the cheeks to go in. So its zygo projection, no buccal/subcutaneous fat and not a too wide palate. also you can have very small zygo projection like opry and still have hollow cheeks

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 8229 and Lars
have you ever heard about mse?
it expands the palate and the bone because its anchored at the bone. you can still have wide cheekbones without having a wide a palate. im a perfect example of that jfl. how hard is it to understand?

• JFL
Reactions: goat2x
it expands the palate and the bone because its anchored at the bone. you can still have wide cheekbones without having a wide a palate. im a perfect example of that jfl. how hard is it to understand?
did i say that you cant have?
but if you have a wide palate since child hood you will probably have wide cheekbones
" palate size isnt correlated with cheekbone width "
just lmao at some users iq tbh

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: owlofathena, wagbox, highT and 1 other person
I was looking into MSE but I am not THAT narrow so moving teeth might be enough, also I do not want to widen my nose or ipd.

Ultimate chad palate

• Woah
Reactions: maxmendietta
did i say that you cant have?
but if you have a wide palate since child hood you will probably have wide cheekbones
" palate size isnt correlated with cheekbone width "
just lmao at some users iq tbh
jfl no its not correlated. Ive seen many people with high es ratios (not wide cheekbones) and wide palates. what proof do you have its correlated? jfl at your iq

• JFL
jfl no its not correlated. Ive seen many people with high es ratios (not wide cheekbones) and wide palates. what proof do you have its correlated? jfl at your iq
what proof do you need?
do you need proof that you need internet to browse looksmax.me?
wide maxilla is correlated with wide cheekbones, look at mse
mse is basically the same when you start nose breathing/mewing as a kid
outliers will always exists you are just retarded at this point

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: highT and RecessedPrettyboy
what proof do you need?
do you need proof that you need internet to browse looksmax.me?
wide maxilla is correlated with wide cheekbones, look at mse
mse is basically the same when you start nose breathing/mewing as a kid
outliers will always exists you are just retarded at this point
dude mse expands the palate and because its anchored to the bone it slighly expands the cheekbones. you can expand the palate itself with an appliance that is not anchored to bone and your cheekbones will NOT expand at all jfl

• JFL
Tbh ngl. I have a narrow palate and my teeth are fucking subhuman. Its going to cost me £££ to sort out.

No wide palate for your lack of pubertal testosterone and androgens to create dimorphic feature, or collagen, or fat pads. Or maxilla placement, or coloring and finally ur income

• +1
Reactions: wagbox
dude mse expands the palate and because its anchored to the bone it slighly expands the cheekbones. you can expand the palate itself with an appliance that is not anchored to bone and your cheekbones will NOT expand at all jfl
Mirin your iq levels just lol
Did i say that expanding your arches will give you wider cheekbones?No
but if you have wide palate as an adult you probably nose breathed as a child= your maxilla is wider
= wider cheekbones
you are honestly retarded tbh

• JFL
  • +1
Mirin your iq levels just lol
Did i say that expanding your arches will give you wider cheekbones?No
but if you have wide palate as an adult you probably nose breathed as a child= your maxilla is wider
= wider cheekbones
you are honestly retarded tbh
cheekbone width is genetic jfl. breathing with nose as a kid and making the maxilla wider is barely gonna make the cheekbones wider JFL maybe a 1-2mm increase

• JFL
cheekbone width is genetic jfl. breathing with nose as a kid and making the maxilla wider is barely gonna make the cheekbones wider JFL maybe a 1-2mm increase
its not just genetics you honestly need 1 google search to destroy your whole delusion
you are retarded as shit
" The important role of the maxilla can be seen in Figure 1: traits of eyes, nose, cheekbones and occlusion are determined by how maxilla develops. "

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: highT, Good_Little_Goy and RecessedPrettyboy

1-2 mm :feelsuhh: :feelsuhh: :feelsuhh: :feelsuhh: :feelsuhh: :feelsuhh:

• +1
Reactions: highT
its not just genetics you honestly need 1 google search to destroy your whole delusion
you are retarded as shit
" The important role of the maxilla can be seen in Figure 1: traits of eyes, nose, cheekbones and occlusion are determined by how maxilla develops. "
If you have normal development having a wider palate isnt gonna give you wider cheekbones jfl

If you have normal development having a wider palate isnt gonna give you wider cheekbones jfl
Who said that?lmao
if you have a wide palate with proper development you will probably have wide cheekbones stop putting your shit in my mouth just lol

• JFL
  • +1
Who said that?lmao
if you have a wide palate with proper development you will probably have wide cheekbones stop putting your shit in my mouth just lol
No you wont keep coping with muh wide palate jfl mirin your iq

• JFL
No you wont keep coping with muh wide palate jfl mirin your iq
i already proved you wrong you are just a retarded kid without a life
you are delusional as shit
i knew it from the beginning keep living in a dream world

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Introvertednarc, highT and RecessedPrettyboy
Yeah
a MAXILLA expander
" making the maxilla wider is barely gonna make the cheekbones wider JFL " jst lol
JFL I said 1-2mm if you breathe using your nose in puberty/as a kid.
Read my quote again or are u too low iq to understand

Shut up both of you

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: wagbox, SadnessWYJ and RecessedPrettyboy
JFL I said 1-2mm if you breathe using your nose in puberty/as a kid.

Read my quote again or are u too low iq to understand
How did you come to that retarded decision you utter faggot?
When mse can give you far more than that LOL
you are just mambling fucking bullshit just shut your mouth.

• +1
Reactions: highT
How did you come to that retarded decision you utter faggot?
When mse can give you far more than that LOL
you are just mambling fucking bullshit just shut your mouth.
Of course MSE will give you more than that. When did I say it wouldnt you fucking faggot?
Breathing with your nose as a kid isnt gonna magically turn your nose into an MSE and expand your cheekbones JFL

• JFL
Of course MSE will give you more than that. When did I say it wouldnt you fucking faggot?
Breathing with your nose as a kid isnt gonna magically turn your nose into an MSE and expand your cheekbones JFL
No but it will allow you to have proper development
mewing can move bones at a young age i beleive it can have the same affects as mse or even better
because your sutures are moveable
"making the maxilla wider is barely gonna make the cheekbones wider JFL "

Guess what the MSE expands you fucking idiot?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Sikkunt23 and RecessedPrettyboy
just mew bro

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15854
No but it will allow you to have proper development
mewing can move bones at a young age i beleive it can have the same affects as mse or even better
because your sutures are moveable
"making the maxilla wider is barely gonna make the cheekbones wider JFL "

Guess what the MSE expands you fucking idiot?
I said making the maxilla wider with your fucking tongue you low iq bitch. Im not denying mse wont give you a lot of cheekbone expansion
Guess what I never breathed with my nose as a kid and guess fucking what Im not recessed and I have giant cheekbones. The only thing I did as a kid was chew on hard foods and I even had bruxism jfl

• JFL
I said making the maxilla wider with your fucking tongue you low iq bitch. Im not denying mse wont give you a lot of cheekbone expansion
Guess what I never breathed with my nose as a kid and guess fucking what Im not recessed and I have giant cheekbones. The only thing I did as a kid was chew on hard foods and I even had bruxism jfl
Thats why i said you have exceptions like richard ramirez
but you stating that the maxilla doesnt have effect on cheekbone width is UTTERLY FUCKING RETARDED
you really joined at 2019 and you dont even know this its over for you.

"I said making the maxilla wider with your fucking tongue you low iq bitch"

if you start it as a kid like age 9-10 it can have cheekbones width effects like MSE have because your bones ARE STILL MALLEABLE

• JFL
Reactions: RecessedPrettyboy
Thats why i said you have exceptions like richard ramirez
but you stating that the maxilla doesnt have effect on cheekbone width is UTTERLY FUCKING RETARDED
you really joined at 2019 and you dont even know this its over for you.

"I said making the maxilla wider with your fucking tongue you low iq bitch"

if you start it as a kid like age 9-10 it can have cheekbones width effects like MSE have because your bones ARE STILL MALLEABLE
Again cheekbone width is genetic
Yea if you start as a kid your gaind wont even be significant at all. Your tongue is NOT anchored to the bone like MSE you fucking idiot. You will move the teeth within the alveolar ridge if you use your tongue as a kid. Not the fucking cheekbone width.

• JFL
Again cheekbone width is genetic
Yea if you start as a kid your gaind wont even be significant at all. Your tongue is NOT anchored to the bone like MSE you fucking idiot. You will move the teeth within the alveolar ridge if you use your tongue as a kid. Not the fucking cheekbone width.
Oh my god your iq is so low is insane
under 13-14 Even regular palate expanders(translation to your retarded brain = non anchored) can have skeletal effects due to the Sutures being open and its easier to move
you are utterly retarded
you can make your maxilla wider if you mew as a kid its a fact.
"Again cheekbone width is genetic "
" "making the maxilla wider is barely gonna make the cheekbones wider JFL " "
just google maxilla and cheekbones tbh you are a low iq peahead arguing with you is the same with arguing with a down syndrome having autist from incel tears
just kill yourself honestly

• JFL
Reactions: RecessedPrettyboy
Oh my god your iq is so low is insane
under 13-14 Even regular palate expanders(translation to your retarded brain = non anchored) can have skeletal effects due to the Sutures being open and its easier to move
you are utterly retarded
you can make your maxilla wider if you mew as a kid its a fact.
"Again cheekbone width is genetic "
" "making the maxilla wider is barely gonna make the cheekbones wider JFL " "
just google maxilla and cheekbones tbh you are a low iq peahead arguing with you is the same with arguing with a down syndrome having autist from incel tears
just kill yourself honestly
Again I said as a kid if you use your tongue you will barely make your cheekbones wider. Show me a kid that made their cheekbones wider just from mewing JFL

• JFL
not how it works you idiot

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: AscendingHero, curryslayerordeath, RecessedPrettyboy and 1 other person
Again I said as a kid if you use your tongue you will barely make your cheekbones wider. Show me a kid that made their cheekbones wider just from mewing JFL
Holy shit at your peahead
TWIN STUDY:
non mewer
1596066393491 1 1

mewer
1596066421830 1 1

its a basic fucking knowledge that you can make your palate wider with your tounge as a kid you just just retarded

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: AscendingHero, AutisticBeaner and RecessedPrettyboy
  • +1
Holy shit at your peahead
TWIN STUDY:
non mewer
View attachment 639320
mewer
View attachment 639319

its a basic fucking knowledge that you can make your palate wider with your tounge as a kid you just just retarded
I hard mewed for 1 year guess how much my palate expanded? 1-2mm. How much you expand also depends on your tongue width jfl