Here’s why you NEED WIDE Palate - Narrow Palate looks DISGUSTING

I hard mewed for 1 year guess how much my palate expanded? 1-2mm. How much you expand also depends on your tongue width jfl
we are literally arguing shit that is known for like years now

• JFL
Reactions: RecessedPrettyboy
I have very wide cheekbones and a narrow/average palate. palate size isnt correlated with cheekbone width. they are two different things
Bro, you realize that the cheekbones are DIRECTLY CONNECTED to the palate, right?

The zygomaticomaxillary complex is all connected. Generally speaking, if you have a wide palate you very likely have wide cheekbones as well.

You saying there is “no correlation” between palate width and cheekbone width is about equally as retarded as saying there is no correlation between having longer legs and taller stature.

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero
Bro, you realize that the cheekbones are DIRECTLY CONNECTED to the palate, right?

The zygomaticomaxillary complex is all connected. Generally speaking, if you have a wide palate you very likely have wide cheekbones as well.

You saying there is “no correlation” between palate width and cheekbone width is about equally as retarded as saying there is no correlation between having longer legs and taller stature.
Fuck I guess i am an alien then. I have wide cheekbones but average palate

dude mse expands the palate and because its anchored to the bone it slighly expands the cheekbones. you can expand the palate itself with an appliance that is not anchored to bone and your cheekbones will NOT expand at all jfl
how do we expand the palate without expanding the cheekbones?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3202 and joseph
Fuck me I have a narrow palate that really shows when I'm lean :(

the narrow palate example is much more narrow than average
btw you trade less hollow cheeks for a wider palate
Id rather have more hollow cheeks than less and a wide palate
But doesn’t MSE make the cheekbones more prominent and wide?

• +1
Reactions: goat2x
But doesn’t MSE make the cheekbones more prominent and wide?
It makes it wider. That isnt necessarily a good thing in some people. Some people dont need wider cheekbones.

• +1
Reactions: joseph
It makes it wider. That isnt necessarily a good thing in some people. Some people dont need wider cheekbones.
exactly, same here. cheebones are too wide and byzigomatic width is already too much but I wanna expand my subhuman mouth and the ortho was like ur too old fml

• +1
Reactions: amkcel
are you guys retarted?
you literally can maximase your imw with ypur tongue if you press it CONSTITENTLY on all the teeths at the side
that is what mse do

if you have a wide palate there will be less space for the cheeks to go in. So its zygo projection, no buccal/subcutaneous fat and not a too wide palate. also you can have very small zygo projection like opry and still have hollow cheeks

So if you want hollow cheeks don't mew?

So if you want hollow cheeks don't mew?
mewing most likely wont expand your palate more than 2mm. so it has no effect at all.

mewing most likely wont expand your palate more than 2mm. so it has no effect at all.

How does one know if hollow cheeks are achievable in his own case; what is required? I'm really ill-knowledgeable when it comes to the face, lol.

How does one know if hollow cheeks are achievable in his own case; what is required? I'm really ill-knowledgeable when it comes to the face, lol.
small soft tissue amount in the cheek area