Heres why you should never date a women over 21

edodalic29

edodalic29

Retired
If she is over 21 she 100% has soul ties or there is one guy from her past she will never forget about . The most brutal pill of them all , subconsciously i just cannot love a female that has been used by other men . No matter what you do they will always leave you when that ex comes back . This is why i say even if ur chad you cannot simply beat the numbers game , you NEED to find a woman with no soul ties or without a traumatic past , younger girls have the best chance of having neither of those depending on how she was raised

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: watah, GabachoCopium, descension and 1 other person
If she is over 21 she 100% has soul ties or there is one guy from her past she will never forget about . The most brutal pill of them all , subconsciously i just cannot love a female that has been used by other men . No matter what you do they will always leave you when that ex comes back . This is why i say even if ur chad you cannot simply beat the numbers game , you NEED to find a woman with no soul ties or with a truama past , younger girls have the best chance of having neither of those depending on how she was raised
very good thread OP, this the type of shit that keeps me stressed,I'm 17 , this legit is the final year for me to find a women with no soul ties or a past

• +1
Reactions: HighTierSubhuman, edodalic29 and GabachoCopium
very good thread OP, this the type of shit that keeps me stressed,I'm 17 , this legit is the final year for me to find a women with no soul ties or a past
It will be easier for you since your in school but its legit over for 22+ guys like me

dating women my age is a nightmare