Here’s why you still gotta play your cards

Timmy

Timmy

Mistral
I live in a country in the mid east but I used to live in the US, but due to personal reasons we moved out and came back to my home country. I still got US citizenship though, which is such a blessing. As i can leave this country as soon as I turn 18 and continue my sports career there with bigger opportunities.

I am basically born with an advantage, while others aren’t. There’s this guy who I heard of from my teacher, who’s studying to get into America.

Yea, it must suck to know that somebody didnt do shit to get American citizenship, I was just born and got it all. While he has to study hard..

but would reminding that guy that he wasn’t born with stuff that isn’t within his control, a good idea? if he would only think about that, he’d never even be close to his dreams.

Thats why stop coping you fag. Go mew, train your masseters, get thicker better hair, whiter teeth and sclera, get jacked and shredded, get rich, get height boosting shoes and stylemax and use scents that make women horny.

Put the work in fag, thinking ahout stuff that ain’t within your control wont help you.

@Danubecel @IndraBC @Blackgymmax @BrahminBoss @mbolo

Don't ever get up, keep grinding, keep hustlin, shoot for your dreams! Anything is possible, i promise you.

• +1
Reactions: Pogin_chan
Don't ever get up, keep grinding, keep hustlin, shoot for your dreams! Anything is possible, i promise you.
I’ll achieve more then you ever will, just from hard work alone. Watch

• +1
Reactions: IndraBC
I live in a country in the mid east but I used to live in the US, but due to personal reasons we moved out and came back to my home country. I still got US citizenship though, which is such a blessing. As i can leave this country as soon as I turn 18 and continue my sports career there with bigger opportunities.

I am basically born with an advantage, while others aren’t. There’s this guy who I heard of from my teacher, who’s studying to get into America.

Yea, it must suck to know that somebody didnt do shit to get American citizenship, I was just born and got it all. While he has to study hard..

but would reminding that guy that he wasn’t born with stuff that isn’t within his control, a good idea? if he would only think about that, he’d never even be close to his dreams.

Thats why stop coping you fag. Go mew, train your masseters, get thicker better hair, whiter teeth and sclera, get jacked and shredded, get rich, get height boosting shoes and stylemax and use scents that make women horny.

Put the work in fag, thinking ahout stuff that ain’t within your control wont help you.

Why’d you tag me specifically lol

America has the most kikes after Israel. Living here is a benefit how?