Hernán Drago children

Johnnybegood

Johnnybegood

Mistral
We all know Drago is a gigachad. The guy is absolutely insane. I have never in my life seen someone as good looking as him.
He looks good on every fucking picture. Im not talking about frauded modelling pics. Any guy who is lean and at least HTN will look good in those lmfao.

He married a girl WAY below his looks level

Transferir 1

The result is that his children are not NEARLY as gl as him. Don't get me wrong they look somewhat decent, but in CANDIDS they don't look like they are above the High tier normie/Becky range:

View attachment lg.webp

Ldrago19 1 crop1597247664828 792575817

1644461707 762 Hernan Drago mostro una foto con su hijo y sorprendio

Before you guys pull some frauded modelling pictures to make a claim, just kys.
Like i said any guy who is a lean somewhat HTN can look insane with the right angles and lighting and frauding.

The result of dating down produced children that are nowhere near his looks level. The guy looks insane in almost every candid i've seen of him!

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: murdah, Deleted member 22126, FreakkForLife and 5 others
E795F297 0045 4A03 8D09 179A439AFA94

• +1
  • So Sad
  • Love it
Reactions: ChristianChad, Bakin donuts 🍩, Deleted member 15827 and 3 others
Low male standards ruin the gene pool. I will only bread with stacy.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: murdah, Esteban1997, Deleted member 17676 and 4 others
  • +1
Reactions: Hero of the Imperium, GetShrekt and Deleted member 17791
There was one guy I saw in Amsterdam that looked exactly like Drago. He looked like he wasn't human

Back then I didn't know who Drago was. Might've even been him on holiday tbh
The guy was a slayer of nuclear proportions

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: murdah, Deleted member 22126, FreakkForLife and 2 others
Genetic recombination + regression to the mean.

• +1
Reactions: murdah, Bakin donuts 🍩 and Johnnybegood
Genetic recombination + regression to the mean.
Yeah that is a thing. But honestly why the fuck would someone like Drago have children with a woman very much below his looks level. He was asking for it tbh

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Hero of the Imperium and HerpDerpson
But honestly why the fuck would someone like Drago have children with a woman very much below his looks level.
Seems to be a thing with those guys. De Poot and Maher's birds are also not that good looking next to them. Either they don't care and want a relationship where the woman is more invested or Stacies are for Saudi princes shitting on their faces for money only.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: murdah, FreakkForLife, ChristianChad and 5 others
We all know Drago is a gigachad. The guy is absolutely insane. I have never in my life seen someone as good looking as him.
He looks good on every fucking picture. Im not talking about frauded modelling pics. Any guy who is lean and at least HTN will look good in those lmfao.

He married a girl WAY below his looks level

View attachment 1760216

The result is that his children are not NEARLY as gl as him. Don't get me wrong they look somewhat decent, but in CANDIDS they don't look like they are above the High tier normie/Becky range:

View attachment 1760218

View attachment 1760220

View attachment 1760221

Before you guys pull some frauded modelling pictures to make a claim, just kys.
Like i said any guy who is a lean somewhat HTN can look insane with the right angles and lighting and frauding.

The result of dating down produced children that are nowhere near his looks level. The guy looks insane in almost every candid i've seen of him!
IMG 5864

• +1
Reactions: murdah