Hernan Drago is HTN at best

jisko32

jisko32

I'm fine
He is a good example that even with perfect features you may not be good looking. Almost all of his features are perfect, but his features don't work together, poor harmony. You don't need to measure his ratios or analyze his features and etc, he just don't look that good. I'm starting to think that it's better to have average facial features than perfect PSL features because people with average features have better harmony (look at Chico, Bjorn Andersen, Kim Taehyung). Also proves that PSL rating is highly flawed, he is like highest PSL ever recorded on De Poot's level but they both don't look good, just 2 goblins.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: greywind, try2beme, exo and 6 others
  • Love it
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: |Daddy_Zygos|, Pogin_chan, greywind and 1 other person

i wish i was HTN

• +1
Reactions: |Daddy_Zygos|, Pogin_chan, greywind and 5 others
@i_love_roosters

• JFL
Reactions: ALTF4
Images
shut up nigger

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: jacobrb07, greywind, Frankiks2 and 6 others
He is a good example of uncanny valley that only PSL incels find attractive, but woman not much.

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: nathan and jisko32
He was legit god during his prime.

All these good pics we have of him are him as a zero collagen cuck
Yea n he looks low appeal in comparison

• JFL
Reactions: Imretarded?
rage bait

• JFL
Reactions: Imretarded?
True, I'm more attractive than him

• +1
Reactions: thegiganigga and jisko32
JoinedMar 26, 2024

sorry I'm not that ugly to join this forum earlier
its more to do with ur retard tier iq and norminess than muh ugly and shit

Obviously not he's one of the few guys alive that closely look like a morph , gigachads like him don't appeal much to foids tho they are too perfect

Obviously not he's one of the few guys alive that closely look like a morph , gigachads like him don't appeal much to foids tho they are too perfect
These "gigachads" have goblin skull shape, since when it's considered ideal by normal people, not dumb looksmaxxers?

He is a good example that even with perfect features you may not be good looking. Almost all of his features are perfect, but his features don't work together, poor harmony. You don't need to measure his ratios or analyze his features and etc, he just don't look that good. I'm starting to think that it's better to have average facial features than perfect PSL features because people with average features have better harmony (look at Chico, Bjorn Andersen, Kim Taehyung). Also proves that PSL rating is highly flawed, he is like highest PSL ever recorded on De Poot's level but they both don't look good, just 2 goblins.
View attachment 2924579
Rep farm detected

• +1
Reactions: |Daddy_Zygos| and lowiqNormie
These "gigachads" have goblin skull shape, since when it's considered ideal by normal people, not dumb looksmaxxers?
where do you see the goblin shape skull exactly? jfl . I'm starting to think that you're just trolling us

where do you see the goblin shape skull exactly? jfl . I'm starting to think that you're just trolling us
this is what I consider goblin skull shape, Chico's face is much more pleasing to look at.

nah hes chadlite

Just old he was chad when young

View attachment 2924579
😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

if he is htn what is this mf
Eggman.jpg