HEROIC High School Football Player Rushes School Shooter

RICO

RICO

Equinox

RIP to a real CHAD who even when faced with a life or death situation proved to be a better quality human being than the dorky beta male shooter.

Maybe all that bullying was justified after all.

“Tate Myre, 16, has been identified as one of the three victims who died in the shooting at Oxford High School. The others have been named as 17-year-old Madisyn Baldwin, and 14-year-old Hanna St. Julian.”

“According to his fellow students, Myre, who played running back for the Oxford Wildcats football team, was shot while trying to disarm the shooter and later died from his injuries.”

Last edited:
  • +1
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: n0rthface, BigJimsWornOutTires, Hero of the Imperium and 5 others
What a hero :soy:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16384, R@m@, ChristianChad and 4 others
That hairline
In highschool
Talk about peaking early in life

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15004, Deleted member 16384, ChristianChad and 7 others
View attachment 1423800
RIP to a real CHAD who even when faced with a life or death situation proved to be a better quality human being than the dorky beta male shooter.

“Tate Myre, 16, has been identified as one of the three victims who died in the shooting at Oxford High School. The others have been named as 17-year-old Madisyn Baldwin, and 14-year-old Hanna St. Julian.”

“According to his fellow students, Myre, who played running back for the Oxford Wildcats football team, was shot while trying to disarm the shooter and later died from his injuries.”
One chad removed from existence. Based and ERpilled

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: TheDragon, Deleted member 15004, Deleted member 16384 and 6 others
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
  • Love it
Reactions: TheDragon, Deleted member 15004, Deleted member 16384 and 14 others
Nose failo

• JFL
Reactions: Collagen or rope
he should have played more cod then he would have known to side strafe into a sprint slide instead, hed still be alive today :chad:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16384, Deleted member 15338, ShowerMaxxing and 8 others
Based er, one chad out of the gene pool, plus that kids hairline was waving goodbye before he even turned 18, :lul::lul::lul:

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 15004, PrinceLuenLeoncur, Deleted member 9568 and 3 others
This the nigga they described as having his face "blown off"

Dude descended HARD, shotgun implants are clearly a no no :lul::lul::lul:

gun middle finger GIF

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 15004, Deleted member 16384, ShowerMaxxing and 1 other person
This the nigga they described as having his face "blown off"

Dude descended HARD, shotgun implants are clearly a no no :lul::lul::lul:

Based school shooter giving out free eppleys one pump at a time.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 15004, ShowerMaxxing, Danish_Retard and 1 other person
Robust chad
Rip

• +1
Reactions: aBetterMii
The shooter is being charged as an adult at 15...

• So Sad
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: horizontallytall, Deleted member 16384, PrinceLuenLeoncur and 1 other person
Normies: Banging cheerleaders in Valhalla for eternity.

Normies: He’s getting a football stadium named after him. He’ll be remembered by everyone who knew him as a hero who died trying to save others. Can’t say the same for Ethan Crumbley who will die a virgin.

>10 years later "Hey dad why is the stadium named Tate Myre"
>" I dont know son now watch your brother play"

no one will give a shit. Do you know why 99% of your streets, schools, buildings names mean?

why would I risk myself for sum,trannies,women no one will remember this kid in 5-10 years

He wasn't doing this because it was the right thing to do, he was doing it for clout and pussy. Retard ended up dead instead because he's a retard.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15004, ´´´´´´´´ and Danish_Retard
  • +1
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 16384, Stevensmithgerard, fogdart and 5 others

Normie rubbish. Perhaps "Chad" should've followed the "Golden Rule".

Not that I celebrate the crimes of bullied students.

I feel bad for the shooter, he was probably a lonely depressed bullied incel :(

School was probably a living hell for him , so they only thing he could do was make others experience what he was feeling

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: TheDragon, Deleted member 3828, Deleted member 15004 and 4 others
Tate is the new Brad. The son of Chad.

I feel bad for the shooter, he was probably a lonely depressed bullied incel :(

School was probably a living hell for him , so they only thing he could do was make others experience what he was feeling

I got banned from Twitter today for suggesting that there should be a girls club at school whose mission is to give utilitarian hand-jobs to incel types who desperately need them, in order to prevent school shootings. It's far more practically than banning guns.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15004, Deleted member 16384, rydofx and 6 others
Normie rubbish. Perhaps "Chad" should've followed the "Golden Rule".

Not that I celebrate the crimes of bullied students.
Forced by law to go to an institution every day for over a decade. Endless harassment, physical beatings, mob mentality abuse ongoing for years and years.
Not one educator or educational body puts together student peer coalitions to address bullies and to give voice to the victims. Isolated, abused, alone and not one advocate. No excuse for any sort of violence ever. And here we are.
The government fails yet again at the basics- 1st being safety.
2nd being common sense.

• JFL
Reactions: horizontallytall, Deleted member 15004, Deleted member 16384 and 5 others
Poor Chad, chad gets my sympathy this time.
RIP :feelscry:

da shoota :lul::lul::lul::lul:

• JFL
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: horizontallytall, TsarTsar444, maxxedfalloutdweller and 3 others
View attachment 1423832
I got banned from Twitter today for suggesting that there should be a girls club at school whose mission is to give utilitarian hand-jobs to incel types who desperately need them, in order to prevent school shootings. It's far more practically than banning guns.
Celebrate Lebron James GIF by ESPN

based as fuck

• +1
Reactions: RICO
I blame the shooting on all the foids who rejected him and all the normies and chads who mocked/bullied him

3389DF74 CCDE 4526 BEC6 AE07EA45E4F9

• +1
  • Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 3828, Deleted member 9568, TopzCat1 and 1 other person
I blame the shooting on all the foids who rejected him and all the normies and chads who mocked/bullied him

View attachment 1423855
Mirin eye area. It's a shame he has such a small boneless face. If he was a long face defined bone chad, foids would throwing their panties at him.

• +1
Reactions: Yerico7, ShowerMaxxing, Danish_Retard and 1 other person
Being a hero = cuck. Chad cucked himself out of his own life, to save what will ultimately be ungrateful young adults. Who will care for a while before moving on with their lives.

Best to be more like an anti hero or villain.

• +1
Reactions: horizontallytall, FreakkForLife, CFW432 and 3 others
It's so easy to be a hero when u have the privilege of being young white and good looking

• +1
Reactions: fogdart and Amexmaxx
On a side note in the nz mosque shooting video if just one more person rushed the shooter with this guy who ran at him they would have been able to stop him, and people are taught to hide in clumps in a corner making themselves targets

Called a hero for failing to disarm a shooter jfl. Chad really can't lose in life, even in death.
He wasn't even that good looking but he had NT Chad aura from receiving constant positive reinforcement early in life.

• JFL
Reactions: Edgar
congrats first time they managed to hit perform an ER on a chad 👏👏 his hairline wouldn't last long though

It was already over for him with that hairline:Comfy:. Rip

Being a hero = cuck. Chad cucked himself out of his own life, to save what will ultimately be ungrateful young adults. Who will care for a while before moving on with their lives.

Best to be more like an anti hero or villain.
and an incel like you being the hero?

Nigga could’ve been slaying 10000 JBs right now had he not done this

you comprehend now answer the question my little maggot
Your question is unrelated to what I said. Irrelevant.

So no. Ask someone else.

Your question is unrelated to what I said. Irrelevant.

So no. Ask someone else.
youre an incel now answer would or wouldnt you be the hero

Normies: Banging cheerleaders in Valhalla for eternity.

Normies: He’s getting a football stadium named after him. He’ll be remembered by everyone who knew him as a hero who died trying to save others. Can’t say the same for Ethan Crumbley who will die a virgin.

>10 years later "Hey dad why is the stadium named Tate Myre"
>" I dont know son now watch your brother play"

no one will give a shit. Do you know why 99% of your streets, schools, buildings names mean?

why would I risk myself for sum,trannies,women no one will remember this kid in 5-10 years

He wasn't doing this because it was the right thing to do, he was doing it for clout and pussy. Retard ended up dead instead because he's a retard.

Dude stfu how do you know he did this for pussy or clout idiot

youre an incel now answer would or wouldnt you be the hero
I'm a high T 6'1 8 inch BBC Tyrone who fucks Tinder whores on a regular basis. I can't answer your question.

Download

But I'll tell you this. There are no heroes. In fact there isn't even a villain.

It's all based on individual perspective.

I'm a high T 6'1 8 inch BBC Tyrone who fucks Tinder whores on a regular basis. I can't answer your question.

View attachment 1436845

But I'll tell you this. There are no heroes. In fact there isn't even a villain.

It's all based on individual perspective.
you were forgetting its based on individual perspective in your first post