"He's cute, but not my type" ?

RichmondBread

RichmondBread

Kraken
If a female sees your picture and you posted anonymously if you were handsome, and she said "he's cute , but not my type ", does that mean you are actually non repulsive?

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • Ugh..
Reactions: normie_joe, WeiWei, northern mogger and 1 other person
Yes, attractive but not enough according to their standards

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: datboijj, aspiringexcel, ketamin and 11 others
It means you're MTN, LTNs would never be complimented not even as "cute".

No such thing as "not my type" for Chads and Chadlites, no such thing as "he's cute" for those two and most HTNs.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Lebron_James, 3virtues, aspiringexcel and 5 others
It depends on ur looks. If she says that n umog her it can be ur style. Or it can be a white lie if ur ugly

• +1
Reactions: northern mogger and maxxmclooks
Means you’re an ugly incel

• +1
  • WTF
  • JFL
Reactions: RichmondBread, Klasik01, murdah and 1 other person
literally doesn't mean anything lol

body language is the best indicator

• +1
Reactions: murdah and RichmondBread
lol at everyone here coming up with with theories over what some random girl said lol

women will say anything for no reason ,speaking literally releases dopamine in their brains
which is why they do it soo frivolously

• +1
Reactions: murdah, Eternal_ and RichmondBread
It means you're MTN, LTNs would never be complimented not even as "cute".

No such thing as "not my type" for Chads and Chadlites, no such thing as "he's cute" for those two and most HTNs.
Or possibly.. HTN.

• JFL
Reactions: Klasik01
Or possibly.. HTN.
Why so mad I'm a cutecel too and I know those words from foids are fake and it doesn't mean they're attracted. They can even say it to a LTN only because they want to play around. A true attractive man would never get "not my type" that's denying looks. You're far from HTN so it wasn't a good comment.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Lebron_James
It's women rejecting you because you aren't good enough, but justifying it without sounding harsh

• +1
Reactions: Klasik01
it means i dont like him cuz hes ugly

it typically means there is at least something about you that is aesthetically pleasing (good) but she can tell by looking at you that you aren't a sexual threat / guy who would take charge (bad)

if the latter component isn't a factor, which is rare, then it just means you don't have the look she likes

If a female sees your picture and you posted anonymously if you were handsome, and she said "he's cute , but not my type ", does that mean you are actually non repulsive?

She could find you ugly as shit.

I don't find black women attractive but I can recognize a good looking black woman, so I say "she's attractive but not my type."

Could be either one of the scenarios.

• +1
Reactions: not__cel