Heterochromia is such a halo

D

Deleted member 17429

Kraken
I went on omegle today but this time I had a heterochromia filter on, and jesus christ the dopamine rush was amazing

Usually was just a run of the mill good looking guy to a fucking gigachad. Foids couldnt stop begging for my instagram and snapchat, and legit were chadstruck when they saw me. Some foids realized it was a filter however.

heterochromia > light eyes

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: incel194012940, Copexodius Maximus and Lars
I went on omegle today but this time I had a heterochromia filter on, and jesus christ the dopamine rush was amazing

Usually was just a run of the mill good looking guy to a fucking gigachad. Foids couldnt stop begging for my instagram and snapchat, and legit were chadstruck when they saw me. Some foids realized it was a filter however.

if stroma is out just one eye

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16380
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: incel194012940, Lars and Deleted member 2729
yeah nigga i wore a 10 contacts in one eye for a few weeks at school and people called me gay
still its a huge halo if it was natural al the girls wouldve liked me

Major cope

If one eye is dark brown and the other dark green it won’t be such a huge halo as really light blue or light green eyes

• +1
Reactions: 5'8manlet and bogii
Major cope

If one eye is dark brown and the other dark green it won’t be such a huge halo as really light blue or light green eyes
One light eye is all u need. Even A30ish works

• +1
Reactions: incel194012940