HEXARELIN GUIDE

WadlowMaxxing

WadlowMaxxing

white. american. christian.
OVERVIEW
Hexarelin is a potent, synthetic, peptidorally-active, centrally-penetrant hexapeptide. meaning it consists of a six amino acid chain. it a growth hormone secretagogue that is highly selective agonist of the ghrelin/growth hormone receptor.

It was developed by Mediolanum Farmaceutici, a pharmaceutical company in Milan.

it is the strongest growth hormone releasing peptide. it has approximately a 75 minute half life, considerably longer than alternatives, for instance GHRP-2 or Ipamorelin. don't let the perceived short halflife deter you, it is very powerful and will accomplish quite a bit in those 75 minutes.
USES/PURPOSES
gymceling
hexarelin is widely used by bodybuilders to gain lean muscle mass, as well as increase pump in the gym. HGH release promotes fat loss as well. it also will promote recovery as well. the igf-1 from hexarelin could induce hyperplasia. muscle growth on hexarelin will be long term. it will not disappear after coming off the compound. it will not shut down your natural production, no pct of any kind is needed
hexarelin to grow taller/frame gains
Hexarelin with it's properties to be able to increase igf-1 as well as HGH could make you taller considering your growthplates are open. if you are under the age of 25, it could also promote frame growth. Hexarelin has been used to treat short stature in children.
The mean growth velocity of the children before treatment was 5.3 ± 0.84 cm/year (m ± SD) and increased to 8.3 ± 1.7 cm/year during 9 to 10 months of Hexarelin treatment (p < 0.0001)
Hexarelin invoked a 3cm/year increase in growth in children with short stature. Although this is not neccesarily increase in adult height as the effects on bone age are mixed. generally, HGH will accelerate bone age, but will also add to adult height. I am not promising any such results with hexarelin, or advising you to take hexarelin.

anti-aging
HGH and Growth Hormone Releasing Peptides have been used controversially to reverse the effects of aging. hexarelin has been shown to have possible cardioprotective effects, although not well studied. the cortisol and igf-1 could very well be counterproductive to anti-aging. hexarelin will increase hair quality, increase hair density, increase hair growth, increase energy, slightly increase muscle mass and decrease body fat. hexarelin could have anti aging effects in that regard, but it is not cemented as a proper anti aging treatment.
MY EXPERIENCE
FINAL THOUGHTS / THINGS TO CONSIDER

Hexarelin should not be taken before bed as it has been shown to decrease slow-wave sleep and increase cortisol which will deter sleep quality. hexarelin should be timed around meals to allow ample GH release from the compound. eating should be avoided for 2-3hours before injecting hexarelin, and 45minutes or longer after taking hexarelin.

Hexarelin can cause stress due to cortisol. if you have anxiety taking hexarelin is not advised. the prolactin is also something to account for.

I took hexarelin and have noticed benefits listed. please pm me for more info.

hexarelin can be purchased in the United States and most European countries as a research compound. it is not sold for dietary consumption.

tldr: good peptide, makes your skin better, might get you a little stronger, might make you a little taller, won't shut you down, and it's cheap

• +1
  • Love it
  • Woah
Reactions: berlin.1969, AscendingHero, Inscol and 22 others

• JFL
Reactions: AscendingHero, PYT, Deleted member 9344 and 3 others
FINALLY NIGGAS ON THIS FORUM POSTING GOOD THREADS

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9344 and WadlowMaxxing
IM WORKING ON A THREAD ON HOW TO MAKE YOUR OWN LOOKSMAXXING PROFUCTS

• +1
Reactions: Kilimanjaro, Deleted member 9344 and WadlowMaxxing
FINALLY NIGGAS ON THIS FORUM POSTING GOOD THREADS
thinking of making more guides on drugs for pubertymaxxing/well being. everybody just shitposts in off topic now

• +1
Reactions: Kilimanjaro, Deleted member 9344, Deleted member 3323 and 4 others
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10172
Astronomical IQ repped. Whats better this or HGH?

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: WadlowMaxxing
Astronomical IQ repped. Whats better this or HGH?
HGH is king. but hexarelin dollar for dollar is incredible. hexarelin can compare to a reasonable dosage of hgh although the halflife is shorter. you would have to inject more often. like I said in the original post, pm me for my experience

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9344, TITUS and Deleted member 5634
Where do you buy peptides? Also epithalon.
I really am considering such stuff, but rather afraid of it being bunk.
Europe?

it's been shown to have oral bioavailability, but injecting is superior by far. I don't know where you would get oral hexarelin either. only stuff I've seen is stored in a vial for injection
Where do you buy peptides? Also epithalon.
I really am considering such stuff, but rather afraid of it being bunk.
Europe?
message me privately. I don't want to post a source as sources credibilities can change over time. had anyone viewed this thread in the future and seen a source that was once great, but now non existent(peptide companies pop up and down) or untrustworthy, that would be unfortunate.

• +1
Reactions: TITUS, Deleted member 10536 and Yusu
it's been shown to have oral bioavailability, but injecting is superior by far. I don't know where you would get oral hexarelin either. only stuff I've seen is stored in a vial for injection

message me privately. I don't want to post a source as sources credibilities can change over time. had anyone viewed this thread in the future and seen a source that was once great, but now non existent(peptide companies pop up and down) or untrustworthy, that would be unfortunate.
did you notice nose grow?

I already have a jewish nose

How much does your stack cost? If around 350-400 then just use HGH (not Chinese rat piss)

good ass thread by the king wadlow

• +1
did you notice nose grow?

I already have a jewish nose
no. you would need acromegaly like levels of hgh/igf-1 for years to achieve significant nose growth. which won't be possible with hexarelin due to desensitization
How much does your stack cost? If around 350-400 then just use HGH (not Chinese rat piss)
yearly or monthly? pm me. I prefer peptides personally. that's the route I've taken and I'm sticking to it.

• +1
Reactions: TITUS and Obey
you didnt mention cycling it because you can get desensitised but other than that good thread

• +1
you didnt mention cycling it because you can get desensitised but other than that good thread
I forgot now I can't edit fkkk. just do 2 months on 1 month off

• +1
Reactions: ImpressionableYouth, TITUS and JustBeCurry
good thread son

• +1
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9090 and xefo
thanks dad. should I make more threads like this but on different compounds?
yeah for sure they're informative

add more colours though for titles etc, i notice threads i do with that do better

• +1
Reactions: LastHopeForNorman, Deleted member 9090 and WadlowMaxxing
Didn read, major cope.

There are better alternatives like HGH plus the results like height growth arent guaranteed
HGH runs you a couple grand a year. Hexarelin runs me like 60$ a year... results for anything aren't gauranteed. hexarelin is growth hormone releasing peptide and been proven to increase growth velocity. I've used hexarelin, I'm using it now. it does what it's supposed to do. if you're going to tell me it isn't worth it because it's not some thing doctors learned about in medical school 20 years ago then don't bother

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9090
Good thread. But don’t use hex alone use a GHRH to increase the spike.

Good thread. But don’t use hex alone use a GHRH to increase the spike.
elaborate? GHRH like what? I'm pairing hexarelin with a GHRH but I think it would be fine on its own honestly. I would like to see what you have to say

elaborate? GHRH like what? I'm pairing hexarelin with a GHRH but I think it would be fine on its own honestly. I would like to see what you have to say
CJC No Dac. Use hex & cjc 3x a day 100mcg each for a much higher pulse. Also add MK677 on top to increase IGF by significant amounts

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 7785
Hex alone won’t create a high enough igf score to create growth, especially in later puberty

• +1
I injected Hex at night and I had no problems sleeping, so idk, I made sure to alternate to GHRP after 2 months to avoid desensitization

• Hmm...
OVERVIEW
Hexarelin is a potent, synthetic, peptidorally-active, centrally-penetrant hexapeptide. meaning it consists of a six amino acid chain. it a growth hormone secretagogue that is highly selective agonist of the ghrelin/growth hormone receptor.

It was developed by Mediolanum Farmaceutici, a pharmaceutical company in Milan.

it is the strongest growth hormone releasing peptide. it has approximately a 75 minute half life, considerably longer than alternatives, for instance GHRP-2 or Ipamorelin. don't let the perceived short halflife deter you, it is very powerful and will accomplish quite a bit in those 75 minutes.
USES/PURPOSES
gymceling
hexarelin is widely used by bodybuilders to gain lean muscle mass, as well as increase pump in the gym. HGH release promotes fat loss as well. it also will promote recovery as well. the igf-1 from hexarelin could induce hyperplasia. muscle growth on hexarelin will be long term. it will not disappear after coming off the compound. it will not shut down your natural production, no pct of any kind is needed
hexarelin to grow taller/frame gains
Hexarelin with it's properties to be able to increase igf-1 as well as HGH could make you taller considering your growthplates are open. if you are under the age of 25, it could also promote frame growth. Hexarelin has been used to treat short stature in children.

Hexarelin invoked a 3cm/year increase in growth in children with short stature. Although this is not neccesarily increase in adult height as the effects on bone age are mixed. generally, HGH will accelerate bone age, but will also add to adult height. I am not promising any such results with hexarelin, or advising you to take hexarelin.

anti-aging
HGH and Growth Hormone Releasing Peptides have been used controversially to reverse the effects of aging. hexarelin has been shown to have possible cardioprotective effects, although not well studied. the cortisol and igf-1 could very well be counterproductive to anti-aging. hexarelin will increase hair quality, increase hair density, increase hair growth, increase energy, slightly increase muscle mass and decrease body fat. hexarelin could have anti aging effects in that regard, but it is not cemented as a proper anti aging treatment.
MY EXPERIENCE
FINAL THOUGHTS / THINGS TO CONSIDER

Hexarelin should not be taken before bed as it has been shown to decrease slow-wave sleep and increase cortisol which will deter sleep quality. hexarelin should be timed around meals to allow ample GH release from the compound. eating should be avoided for 2-3hours before injecting hexarelin, and 45minutes or longer after taking hexarelin.

Hexarelin can cause stress due to cortisol. if you have anxiety taking hexarelin is not advised. the prolactin is also something to account for.

I took hexarelin and have noticed benefits listed. please pm me for more info.

hexarelin can be purchased in the United States and most European countries as a research compound. it is not sold for dietary consumption.

tldr: good peptide, makes your skin better, might get you a little stronger, might make you a little taller, won't shut you down, and it's cheap

good thread, but im worried about hgh causing bubble gut or increasing internal organ size. Do u got any advice on minimizing those effects?

• +1
HGH runs you a couple grand a year. Hexarelin runs me like 60$ a year... results for anything aren't gauranteed. hexarelin is growth hormone releasing peptide and been proven to increase growth velocity. I've used hexarelin, I'm using it now. it does what it's supposed to do. if you're going to tell me it isn't worth it because it's not some thing doctors learned about in medical school 20 years ago then don't bother
Do you have a source man please