HEXUM BLESS YOU

Deleted member 15305

Deleted member 15305

will come back
i think its time to sleep. i need to do some homework before go bed but i cannot maybe i have adhd. its truly fucking over if your not 6'4
+ 6PSL. and im not kidding. if i dont end up being 6'4 with a carmack face i will have a very hard time in life. i have lowered my iq 26 points but who cares. life is truly boring. my subhuman classmates all have normal lifes with friends and gfs but im not. nt or death. i love to stare in the deep stare of the night. im kidding i hate it. why i dont have hollow cheeks?, life is totally meaningless, the universe is such a clown place, we as animals with high intellect should create some gigantic bomb to nuke all the universe. thats the only purpouse of life. its all cope. wish i could interact with people. but idont know. i hope 2022 will be my year. i need to instagramaxx because without it you are nothing.i simply dont know. i need to learn german. all philosphy is cope as well as religion. fuck fuckandfuck.

i think i dont have anything else to say today. good night

hexum
look back and thanks hexum
look forward and trust hexum
look around and believe hexum and
look within yourself and find hexum

• +1
Reactions: germanlooks
its truly fucking over if your not 6'4
+ 6PSL. and im not kidding
I have these moments as well. It’s brutal to know that you will never experience a life like a chad

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, Deleted member 15305 and Deleted member 2729
I have these moments as well. It’s brutal to know that you will never experience a life like a chad
For Me GIF by Nick Cannon

From that point of view it is brutally over