Hexum isn't one in a million

You are taking it out of context
What context? You literally said never listen to women on aesthetics when i said a woman morphed it. It's classical sexism and gender stereotyping. Women aren't less capable tha men in way.

all these pics descendid him from the video i posted

View attachment 2026132 this looks dog shit in comparison
Son, descended to you not to the woman who morphed it. I would rather listen to women than a fag like you.

• JFL
Reactions: StrangerDanger
What context? You literally said never listen to women on aesthetics when i said a woman morphed it. It's classical sexism and gender stereotyping. Women aren't less capable tha men in way.

Son, descended to you not to the woman who morphed it. I would rather listen to women than a fag like you.
What women say they want =/= what they actually go for.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: StrangerDanger and Deleted member 17872

Gosh I swear you are @Preston alt you type just like him stop playing the devils advocate you fuck theres no way you actually believe am a misogynist youre overexeggerating

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Jason Voorhees and Deleted member 17872
all the clowns you discuss here (except Delon) would get mogged into oblivion by this man. 6'4, squintmaxxed with hollywood cowboy halo.

8ee9f3e73ea0f94bffd9f1876747d3d0.gif
the-good-the-bad-and-the-ugly-clint-eastwood.gif
tumblr_oox8qssugs1ultjoto2_r1_500.gifv
2802490_1200px-Clint_Eastwood_-_1960s.jpg
944ab193-85dd-4841-8a5e-234d3fbec23a-jpeg.1549257

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 19766 and Deleted member 17872
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 17872
What women say they want =/= what they actually go for.
Are you thick? The woman didn't said anything she literally morphed him. Try harder, next time.

Gosh I swear you are @Preston alt you type just like him stop playing the devils advocate you fuck theres no way you actually believe am a misogynist youre overexeggerating
Typical gaslighting of a misogynistic pig when called out on their misogyny.

"It's just a joke bro"

It's the jokes that creates stereotypes.

• JFL
Reactions: StrangerDanger
@David Rothschild is the bitter boomer of .org who refuses to accept any new evidence or arguement that may challenge his deeply entrenched - albeit misguided - beliefs.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 22126 and StrangerDanger
Lundgren mogs. Height + face + body + insane movie star halo + money + iq. Jfl its not even close

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 19766
@David Rothschild is the bitter boomer of .org who refuses to accept any new evidence or arguement that may challenge his deeply entrenched - albeit misguided - beliefs.
Perfectly put
The Resentless Rotschchild looms around the forum forcing his dreadful beliefs upon poor souls with his extremely pessimitic attittude and so he continues to defend them for an eternity, unwilling to bend his beliefs or acknowledge any of the opponents takes until his rival has ran out of energy

• +1
Reactions: Shieda_Kayn
Lundgren mogs. Height + face + body + insane movie star halo + money + iq. Jfl its not even close
Lundgren has long midface, recessed flat maxilla, and a too low gonial angle/long of a ramus.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 17872
all the clowns you discuss here (except Delon) would get mogged into oblivion by this man. 6'4, squintmaxxed with hollywood cowboy halo.

8ee9f3e73ea0f94bffd9f1876747d3d0.gif
the-good-the-bad-and-the-ugly-clint-eastwood.gif
tumblr_oox8qssugs1ultjoto2_r1_500.gifv
2802490_1200px-Clint_Eastwood_-_1960s.jpg
944ab193-85dd-4841-8a5e-234d3fbec23a-jpeg.1549257
The mouth breathing mogger

F7C9EB46 4B1A 48E4 9B38 1315BF1E7D74

Anybody who thinks Maher is better looking than Hexum should be beheaded

Perfectly put
The Resentless Rotschchild looms around the forum forcing his dreadful beliefs upon poor souls with his extremely pessimitic attittude and so he continues to defend them for an eternity, unwilling to bend his beliefs or acknowledge any of the opponents takes until his rival has ran out of energy
Just say y'all have no arguments

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: StrangerDanger, Deleted member 19766 and Shieda_Kayn
They killed him like Brandon Lee for sure, he was too much of a masculine Chad people got jealous.

You don't see many white men that masculine anymore, with the super deep voice and fully hairy chest, etc. Everyone's getting cucked by xenoestrogens among other things and will never reach their true masculine potential.

Last edited:
  • Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Marsik and Deleted member 19766
He's one in a BILLION
Hell, maybe even TEN BILLION, who knows...

Imagine being so gigachad that not even fucking "one in a million" is enough to describe how beautiful you are... One could argue he was the greatest-looking of all time

He proved that looks don't correlate with intelligence

Users who are viewing this thread

Back