Hexum vs Gandy

Who mogs

• Total voters
Call me crazy, but I think he beats Chico even in that age range for appeal. There may be 2-3 people who mog Gandy in PSL, but no one mogs in appeal, there is a reason he is the biggest
View attachment 1204683
View attachment 1204684
View attachment 1204685
He is getting a handful of ass in this one:
View attachment 1204688
1000's of tiktok videos like this, he is extremely appealing to all ages which is what made him the worlds most known male model. Even oldcel gandy mogs still

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 14312 and Biiyo03
probably jbmaxxing
no idea tbh I'm sure @volcelfatcel would know

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: StrangerDanger, Deleted member 14312 and coolguy1
  • JFL
Reactions: Biiyo03 and StrangerDanger
Do you think Atesh mogs the Dhoom again dude @DevNFS5
View attachment 1204731
Their appeal is pretty much the same, Hrithik has a more generic non-hunter eye area and Salih has modeling preferred hunter eyes, otherwise both have good jaws and nice forward growth coupled with good harmony

• +1
Reactions: BongMog and StrangerDanger
JFL at voting Hexum. This should've been called reveal your intelligence.
1 in a billion eye area and god tier coloring

View attachment 1198351

Can find his look alike swiping on tinder for a week

View attachment 1198352
His eye area isn't even that great, he's color is haloing people that know nothing about facial aesthetics and tricking them.

Dog face with chimp lesbo lips vs eye candy god

1624899764867-jpeg.1198331
vs
1624899828261-jpeg.1198341

• Ugh..
Reactions: Gengar
i just asked my mom whether she prefers hexum or gandy and she said that hexum had a better vibe and that gandy looks weird and unhealthy in some way
Stop posting stupid tales. That dog face doesn't come close to the Gigachad.

• Ugh..
Stop posting stupid tales. That dog face doesn't come close to the Gigachad.
yeah dude let me go 1 year ago and stop posting these comments...

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 24117
yeah dude let me go 1 year ago and stop posting these comments...
So you admit you made a serious mistake voting that the lesbo lipped face mogs Gandy?

Good for you.

• Ugh..
So you admit you made a serious mistake voting that the lesbo lipped face mogs Gandy?

Good for you.
no i didnt do that
i made fun of your retarded comment telling me to stop posting tales even though i made the original comment more than a year ago
hexum mogs gandy to the grave, keep coping

• +1
no i didnt do that
i made fun of your retarded comment telling me to stop posting tales even though i made the original comment more than a year ago
hexum mogs gandy to the grave, keep coping
That's quite a statement from someone posting broscience horseshit like this
men have a good instinct in knowing who looks good or bad so that we can identify potential competition for our women. You must have a sense of which guy is good looking so that you know whether he mogs you and he is gonna steal your woman

It's hard for your small neck to swallow the Gandypill, go on with made up stories "muh but I asked!".

• Ugh..
  • JFL
Reactions: Gengar and Deleted member 13787
That's quite a statement from someone posting broscience horseshit like this

It's hard for your small neck to swallow the Gandypill, go on with made up stories "muh but I asked!".
why are you so mad about this? its random men on the internet, you made your sig about hexum, rent free
fucking homo

• +1
why are you so mad about this? its random men on the internet, you made your sig about hexum, rent free
fucking homo
Post more silly broscience kid, let's have a laugh again lmao.

I'm sick and tired of this forum's obsession with Hexum. It's like a delusional reddit circlejerk. "Muh this old Ferrari looks SO great!!", while regular people are way more objective.

Someone made a thread about PSL scores or something that got a lot of attention and presented the closest to 8, Drago and the dog face. Since then the circlejerk started. "Muh Drago!" "Muh Hexum!"

Then the forum's parrots can't stop repeating it - so echo chamber, despite what women find attractive (just take a look which posts get female attention on ladyboners, other forums or YT) and knowledgeable users pointing out their flows https://looksmax.org/threads/unpopu...d-harmony-is-a-vague-term.545934/post-9200868

"Muh Hexum!!" Gandy mogs.

• Ugh..
Post more silly broscience kid, let's have a laugh again lmao.

I'm sick and tired of this forum's obsession with Hexum. It's like a delusional reddit circlejerk. "Muh this old Ferrari looks SO great!!", while regular people are way more objective.

Someone made a thread about PSL scores or something that got a lot of attention and presented the closest to 8, Drago and the dog face. Since then the circlejerk started. "Muh Drago!" "Muh Hexum!"

Then the forum's parrots can't stop repeating it - so echo chamber, despite what women find attractive (just take a look which posts get female attention on ladyboners, other forums or YT) and knowledgeable users pointing out their flows https://looksmax.org/threads/unpopu...d-harmony-is-a-vague-term.545934/post-9200868

"Muh Hexum!!" Gandy mogs.
dnrd

• +1