Hexum vs Tyler Maher

Hexum by a large margin. He has high class superhero looks
Maher has a more feminine face than him. Maher is a brute. Also face and frame mog. Maher is a psl 6.75-7 but hexum is a psl 7.5 at the minimum
I think to sum it up objectively we can say:

Hexum voicemogs, framemogs
Maher heightmogs
View attachment 1349028

Facially they both are extremely attractive and high PSL. Maher looks more like a jock/prototype chad whereas Hexum looks more like a high class handsome man.

Hexum has slightly better pheno - Maher has slightly better bones
View attachment 1349019/attachments/f483f926-12f7-4cd6-ac41-138dad285421-jpeg.1349021/?hash=3e6dbc7191df551a935b6c8dc86d0f35
View attachment 1349025View attachment 1349026

For slaying only and especially in a college environment Maher takes it because of his athlete jock look + height advantage.

For other social situations and dating Hexum takes it

All in all I would want to be Maher in my 20s and Hexum in my 30s+
@StrangerDanger @Biiyo03 @cloUder
whatever bro, both of those gigachads mog us to suicide :feelswah:
its useless to argue about this shit :feelsgood:
This is a tricky one, maher has consistently pulled insane fucking results on tinder, he dresses good and has that jock look that u claim which is good (also more favorabe look for club slayers). But we cant use photos of hexum on tindercause all his photos are 90s resolution and hes wearinf suits and shit (oldcel vibes)

Idk there is no definitivr answer, me personally i think hexum has broader appeal if he styled him self to how the current generation’s hair, clothing and shit.

Maher has a more feminine face than him. Maher is a brute. Also face and frame mog. Maher is a psl 6.75-7 but hexum is a psl 7.5 at the minimum
THIS^^^

Good posts from everyone who i included their posts in. Ig that's MOG BATTLE 13333333333333333333333333336999999 on .me wrapped up,just continuing @JustMewBrah 's legacy.

I'm sure he'd be proud.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 15817, Biiyo03, Deleted member 15305 and 1 other person
slaying doesnt matter, getting 1000 beckys doesnt mean anything
hexum can get a virgin aryan gigastacy for LTR
Both gigachads, and both easily could.

It's the brutal reality but i doubt any of us will ever realize virgin high e aryan gigastacy LTR, sad shit hombres

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13787
Hexum mogs to oblivion. Maher has a moose skull. He’s practically a Chad Moose

hexum looks like superman, I would rather be him than some psl god, except prime chico

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero
On October 12, 1984, the cast and crew of Cover Up were filming the seventh episode of the series, "Golden Opportunity," on Stage 17 of the 20th Century Fox lot. One of the scenes filmed that day called for Hexum's character to load bullets into a .44 Magnum handgun, so he was provided with a functional gun and blanks. When the scene did not play as the director wanted it to in the master shot, there was a delay in filming. Hexum became restless and impatient during the delay and began playing around to lighten the mood. He had unloaded all but one (blank) round, spun it, and—simulating Russian roulette—he put the revolver to his right temple and pulled the trigger,[6] apparently unaware of the danger.

was this chad retarded or what? :lul:

• JFL
Reactions: AscendingHero