C
clungemaxer
Iron
- Joined
- Jul 3, 2026
- Posts
- 104
- Reputation
- 101
and if you think he is, you know nothing about autism lol.
in fact he may be the furthest person from autism i've witnessed.
Having obscure interests and saying weird things does not make you autistic or ND.
This guy is a perfect example of how autistic men generally sound.
and I know it is a spectrum (and of traits, and not all will be like this, but most talk this way).
See how robotic this guy sounds, (I talk like this btw).
You can have conversations, people can understand you perfectly well, but something feels off
and here it's obvious he sounds so robotic.,
also this guy uses a lot of facial expressions, I dont do that much.
Does hexumlite or clav talk like this guy? No.
In fact clavicular, if he even is autistic, is barely socially affected by it.
He is more socially competent than 99% of autistic men.
99% of you fuckers are not autistic or ND
and if you were youd be incel even as a chadlite.
@Big Boss
@BadLuck7892
@STAMPEDE
in fact he may be the furthest person from autism i've witnessed.
Having obscure interests and saying weird things does not make you autistic or ND.
This guy is a perfect example of how autistic men generally sound.
and I know it is a spectrum (and of traits, and not all will be like this, but most talk this way).
See how robotic this guy sounds, (I talk like this btw).
You can have conversations, people can understand you perfectly well, but something feels off
and here it's obvious he sounds so robotic.,
also this guy uses a lot of facial expressions, I dont do that much.
Does hexumlite or clav talk like this guy? No.
In fact clavicular, if he even is autistic, is barely socially affected by it.
He is more socially competent than 99% of autistic men.
99% of you fuckers are not autistic or ND
and if you were youd be incel even as a chadlite.
@Big Boss
@BadLuck7892
@STAMPEDE