Hey boys, how do i fake ADHD?

Shadosh101

Shadosh101

Blasting my dick off
I need adhd meds for my final exams, for some reason here where i live growth hormone doesn't require prescription but ritalin does, give me some tips to fake adhd and get a prescription

• +1
Reactions: SPFromNY914
sleep deprivation, easy. also if you drink coffee or anything like that don't consume it that day

also they will likely make you do the test where everything you hear a beep you need to press a button its easy to fake

Abruptly derail the conversation. Don't look people in the eye; stare at the objects in the room like you aren't focused on the conversation. Keep your feet moving like you want to get up and run somewhere.

• +1
Reactions: TsarTsar444 and GetShrekt
i got around 200 vyvanse 60mg pills and i get it for free

imaging paying for that

Abruptly derail the conversation. Don't look people in the eye; stare at the objects in the room like you aren't focused on the conversation. Keep your feet moving like you want to get up and run somewhere.
It seems that you have knowledge of such things from firsthand experience.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 26116
It seems that you have knowledge of such things from firsthand experience.
I was diagnosed with ADHD at 6. Its symptoms diminish as I age, but I still get the occasional brain fog and hyperfocus on something that's trivial.

• +1
Reactions: TsarTsar444, GetShrekt, Bitchwhipper2 and 1 other person
I was diagnosed with ADHD at 6. Its symptoms diminish as I age, but I still get the occasional brain fog and hyperfocus on something that's trivial.
same

Dr.Eric Berg is based af.

Now i am on carnivore diet in hope of it improving my symptoms

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Crusile and LastGerman
js act like ur not listening & u dnt wanna listen look @ other objects in the room while talking & listening tap the ground wit yo feet rub yo hands on ur lap & tap the table wit ur fingers n shi

order it off tor, i tried faking it and failed so i just buy it

• +1
Reactions: Prince88
I need adhd meds for my final exams, for some reason here where i live growth hormone doesn't require prescription but ritalin does, give me some tips to fake adhd and get a prescription
If they ever test you with a Moxo you will easily be able to fake it, doing the opposite given objective tells you

If they ever test you with a Moxo you will easily be able to fake it, doing the opposite given objective tells you
Did you also fake adhd? What does the moxo tell you to do?

Did you also fake adhd? What does the moxo tell you to do?
Nah I’m actually diagnosed. It has few stages, it shows you a card from 54-deck cards and tells you to tap space whenever it shows up. The later you progress it gets complicated, more objects to be given objectives for to press space. It’ll be easy for you to fake it should you be tested with it.

Nah I’m actually diagnosed. It has few stages, it shows you a card from 54-deck cards and tells you to tap space whenever it shows up. The later you progress it gets complicated, more objects to be given objectives for to press space. It’ll be easy for you to fake it should you be tested with it.
Do i just act distracted or do i tap space late or tap space on the wrong pictures?

Do i just act distracted or do i tap space late or tap space on the wrong pictures?
They leave you unsupervised while you’re taking the test, you can do all of them but don’t make it obvious (I believe if you fake it so hard they might diagnose you with autism) start doing it as you feel like test is getting harder.

• +1
Reactions: Shadosh101
Fix your microbiome.

Just say you were previously diagnosed but quit the medication bc such and such and then describe the wikipedia symptoms

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: TsarTsar444 and Shadosh101
Just say you were previously diagnosed but quit the medication bc such and such and then describe the wikipedia symptoms
Hey bro, just to let you know this worked like a charm, psych didn't even doubt me for one second jfl

• JFL
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: One Rep Max, diabolusx666, TsarTsar444 and 1 other person
adhd has nothing to do with looking people in the eye, thats an autistic syntomp

Hey bro, just to let you know this worked like a charm, psych didn't even doubt me for one second jfl
hope u get permanent brain damage

hope u get permanent brain damage
JFL at nigger cope, everyone who has a relatively large business has used these meds, i will use this ritalin to get richer than your entire family combined

Just buy it from someone jfl. And ritalin is shit, find some pharma amphetamines.

• +1
Reactions: TsarTsar444
Just buy it from someone jfl. And ritalin is shit, find some pharma amphetamines.
No one sells it here, and pharma amphetamines are banned

Yeah ritalin is so shit compared to amphetamine based meds, it was originally intended for kids to be zombified enough on it and stay calm in their classes which it works well for that purpose. Amphetamines mog it to dirt for adult adhd

• +1
Reactions: coolguy1
Yeah ritalin is so shit compared to amphetamine based meds, it was originally intended for kids to be zombified enough on it and stay calm in their classes which it works well for that purpose. Amphetamines mog it to dirt for adult adhd
Most people with adhd on youtube say ritalin is better for hyperfocusing on work, which is what i need tbh

• +1
Most people with adhd on youtube say ritalin is better for hyperfocusing on work, which is what i need tbh
Ritalin has more like sit down and get quiet staring at something you are listening to or reading, but even then its not better for hyperfocus then adderall or dexedrine

• +1
I remember when I just got into stims we were talking about ritalin, back when I had 0 tolerance it was pretty good jfl. But after that phase it becomes total shit. Works for like 2 hours, then u get a brutal comedown (that lasts just as long as the high) where you want to kys. Only upside is that it's not neurotoxic.

• +1
It's too tweaky, lasts only like 2 hours, it will make you able to concentrate but won't make you able to write a 3000 word paper in a day like amphetamines. And the comedown is brutal as fuck.

• +1
I remember when I just got into stims we were talking about ritalin, back when I had 0 tolerance it was pretty good jfl. But after that phase it becomes total shit. Works for like 2 hours, then u get a brutal comedown (that lasts just as long as the high) where you want to kys. Only upside is that it's not neurotoxic.
I might be able to get my hands on some amphetamines from this iranian guy, whats the best pharma amphetamine purely for studying, i need to get very high grades to get into med school, and cant you just re dose every 2.5 hours?

• +1
I might be able to get my hands on some amphetamines from this iranian guy, whats the best pharma amphetamine purely for studying, i need to get very high grades to get into med school, and cant you just re dose every 2.5 hours?
You could redose but at the end of the day when you stop dosing you'll want to kill yourself unless you take a benzo or start drinking or something, which you shouldn't. Dexamphetamine (dexedrine) and Lisdexamphetamine (vyvanse) are the best.

• +1
Yeah thr duration is technically the worst thing, the first 1 hour ritalin isn't bad at all but after that it has like 2-3 hours of a slow comedown, which feels like being a paranoid mess if the dose is high enough. Not suprising given it's effects are akin to cocaine where users of it report similar effects of paranoia after the first 30 minutes.

And yeah in the beginning its quite better but it becomes shit quickly and gains somewhat of a perma tolerance to the good effects, meanwhile the bad effects persist. Amphetamines always feel as effective if you do a tolerance break to rinse and repeat

• +1
You could redose but at the end of the day when you stop dosing you'll want to kill yourself unless you take a benzo or start drinking or something, which you shouldn't. Dexamphetamine (dexedrine) and Lisdexamphetamine (vyvanse) are the best.
How would you go about using these for an entire year straight? Do i need to take breaks to resensitise?

force yourself to watch 12h/day of tiktok for a month, afterwards you won't have to fake ADHD anymore.

• JFL
Reactions: TsarTsar444 and coolguy1
Damn thats a shitty doctor if he diagnosed you with adhd with you just stating your symptoms you read on Wikipedia ngl. Good doctors primary diagnose ADHD by your body language and personality when talking, the flow of events you are describing etc.

• +1
Reactions: Marsik
JFL at nigger cope, everyone who has a relatively large business has used these meds, i will use this ritalin to get richer than your entire family combined
everyone: inferiors who need to fake their ways

If u dont have adhd and use drugs u will fuck your brain in the long term, if even me who has strong adhd dont use drugs because of it effects

everyone: inferiors who need to fake their ways

If u dont have adhd and use drugs u will fuck your brain in the long term, if even me who has strong adhd dont use drugs because of it effects
I doubt that a moderate dosage used for a year would cause that

Damn thats a shitty doctor if he diagnosed you with adhd with you just stating your symptoms you read on Wikipedia ngl. Good doctors primary diagnose ADHD by your body language and personality when talking, the flow of events you are describing etc.
I read this thread on how to act like you have adhd, so i was enacting the symptoms not just reading it to him, he was a shitty doctor anyways so none of that was needed JFL

• JFL
see leo longevity video on adhd
Leo used heavy stiumlants and would work for an entire day then would use benzos to wind down before he died, he used it very aggressively for someone as concerned about longevity as he was, and in the video he says using it for short amounts of time with breaks in between will cause less toxicity, such a shame this smart man was murdered.