Hey everybody..

CarsonDaaChad

CarsonDaaChad

Iron
So this is gon sound off topic but here we go.. Hi everybody! My names Carson and I kinda need your help and a little bit off advice. After this summer, I am starting a new school. It’s a really big school with 2000 kids in it compared to my old school with had 500. I need your advice because I’m nervous about switching to a bigger school and worried about their food, teachers, kids, just overall school shit. Here are some factors why I am switching schools.

1. I have to get out of my alcoholic dads house

2. We cannot purchase a house close to my school

3. My mom said it would be better there, (even though this school has lots of crime rates)

So you see, I’m pretty nervous and have lots of reasons why I have to go. It may be a good opportunity because it gives me a fresh start! Please leave your advice in the comments, I’d appreciate it!

So this is gon sound off topic but here we go.. Hi everybody! My names Carson and I kinda need your help and a little bit off advice. After this summer, I am starting a new school. It’s a really big school with 2000 kids in it compared to my old school with had 500. I need your advice because I’m nervous about switching to a bigger school and worried about their food, teachers, kids, just overall school shit. Here are some factors why I am switching schools.

1. I have to get out of my alcoholic dads house

2. We cannot purchase a house close to my school

3. My mom said it would be better there, (even though this school has lots of crime rates)

So you see, I’m pretty nervous and have lots of reasons why I have to go. It may be a good opportunity because it gives me a fresh start! Please leave your advice in the comments, I’d appreciate it!
Suicide

• Ugh..
  • WTF
Reactions: moreroidsmoredates and CarsonDaaChad
What school nigga forget about that and start putting your tongue in the roof of your mouth it's mog or get mogged out here

• +1
Reactions: CarsonDaaChad
What school nigga forget about that and start putting your tongue in the roof of your mouth it's mog or get mogged out here
Fond Du Lac public school in Wisconsin. Thanks for your advice bro!