Hey evreyone, I need your help

CarsonDaaChad

CarsonDaaChad

Iron
So I am trying to bulk up but I have a teeny tiny problem. My names Carson, I’m 5,8 and 124.4 LBS to be exact. I have a little bit of body fat on me but the rest is pure muscle, take a look!
IMG 0180
IMG 0181
IMG 0182
So this is what I look like and I am trying to get to 155-175 LBS of PURE MUSCLE. There are some problems that are holding me back though

1. I love playing sports so bulking up will be a problem

2. I don’t have a lot of actual food at the house

3. My alcoholic father doesn’t want me eating

4. Hard for me to track calorie and food intake

5. Not knowing what type of exercises, weight, or split to do

6. I don’t like dairy, and other vegtables (VERY PICKY EATER)

Basically, this is why it is so TOUGH for me to gain weight, if you can, please help me and give advice. It’s very hard for me to build muscle now that I’ve been to to gym for about a year now.

Solution
W3ak
Just eat as much as you can eat like a pig if you have to no matter how much you don't like the food anytime you have the chance
Just eat as much as you can eat like a pig if you have to no matter how much you don't like the food anytime you have the chance

• +1
Reactions: greywind, TheLooxMaxingKing and CarsonDaaChad
Solution
Okay, thanks bro! 👍

• +1
Reactions: TheLooxMaxingKing and W3ak
So I am trying to bulk up but I have a teeny tiny problem. My names Carson, I’m 5,8 and 124.4 LBS to be exact. I have a little bit of body fat on me but the rest is pure muscle, take a look! View attachment 2859788View attachment 2859789View attachment 2859790So this is what I look like and I am trying to get to 155-175 LBS of PURE MUSCLE. There are some problems that are holding me back though

Basically, this is why it is so TOUGH for me to gain weight, if you can, please help me and give advice. It’s very hard for me to build muscle now that I’ve been to to gym for about a year now.
Start consuming liquid calories

• +1
Reactions: greywind, TheLooxMaxingKing and CarsonDaaChad
chocolate milk was is a easy weight gainer, i drink 1.5L a day it’s 980calories and 84grams of protein, i hate milk but fair life chocolate milk is goated
also look into main gainer

• +1
Reactions: TheLooxMaxingKing and CarsonDaaChad
chocolate milk was is a easy weight gainer, i drink 1.5L a day it’s 980calories and 84grams of protein, i hate milk but fair life chocolate milk is goated
also look into main gainer
Thanks bro!

• +1
Reactions: TheLooxMaxingKing
So I am trying to bulk up but I have a teeny tiny problem. My names Carson, I’m 5,8 and 124.4 LBS to be exact. I have a little bit of body fat on me but the rest is pure muscle, take a look! View attachment 2859788View attachment 2859789View attachment 2859790So this is what I look like and I am trying to get to 155-175 LBS of PURE MUSCLE. There are some problems that are holding me back though

Nigga y u fucking betraying .com

• +1

Well now that i hve seen u r actuall twink and a manlet

• +1