Hey guy any tips on a frame improvement?

mog222

mog222

Gold
I lost 17 kg a year ago. My dad has a huge frame so I have some genes for maxxing
IMG 20230407 115428 edit 1285124276747619

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: chawaje, Deleted member 19174, RAMU KAKA and 2 others
Jesus u need to train those shoulders it’s all u can do for now

• +1
Reactions: mog222
There’s nothing you can really do apart from

Being lean as possible = slimmer waist

having a lot of shoulder muscle and lats = wider upper body

• +1
Reactions: 5.5psl, VenatorLuparius, mog222 and 1 other person
You can't change the width of your clavicles without surgery so your only option would be to hit the gym and start bodybuilding.

• +1
Just start training normally. Get a gym membership, do a full body workout for the first months. Eat in a surplus, 400-500 calories more a day and eat like 1.8-2g of protein/kg. Only drink water, buy supplements like omega 3, zinc, magnesium, vitamin d+k2, get a blood test from ur doc so you know if there are any deficiencies only medicine can help with. (my thyroid is fucked, so I need l-thyroxine for example, can't fix that naturally and it's counterproductive if u wanna lose/gain weight if left untreated). Stop eating sweets and calculate the fats/carbs u need for ur weight and height. Fats are as important as proteins, if u don't eat enough fat per day, it will hinder ur progress.

• +1
Just start training normally. Get a gym membership, do a full body workout for the first months. Eat in a surplus, 400-500 calories more a day and eat like 1.8-2g of protein/kg. Only drink water, buy supplements like omega 3, zinc, magnesium, vitamin d+k2, get a blood test from ur doc so you know if there are any deficiencies only medicine can help with. (my thyroid is fucked, so I need l-thyroxine for example, can't fix that naturally and it's counterproductive if u wanna lose/gain weight if left untreated). Stop eating sweets and calculate the fats/carbs u need for ur weight and height. Fats are as important as proteins, if u don't eat enough fat per day, it will hinder ur progress.
I do diet bro, I just don't do a lot of Strenght, only some calisthenics and cardio

I do diet bro, I just don't do a lot of Strenght, only some calisthenics and cardio
yeah, but definetly start with weight training my dude. You don't need a diet, you need to eat more. what are u dieting for if u're skinny?

You can't change the width of your clavicles without surgery so your only option would be to hit the gym and start bodybuilding.
I was on prednisone since 12 years old till 14, had a shit diet because of an illness and didn't do any sports till like 16 years old (20 now). I think the prednisone fucked my hormonal system and I am a late bloomer

yeah, but definetly start with weight training my dude. You don't need a diet, you need to eat more. what are u dieting for if u're skinny?
To lose sides fat and so on. Its over for skinnyfatcels lol

To lose sides fat and so on. Its over for skinnyfatcels lol
Bro if u lose any more weight u'll be anorexic, u literally have 0 muscle mass and I don't mean this as an insult. If I was in ur situation I'd bulk, this is what I did when I had the same form as you. Cutting will be a mistake, I promise you that.

• +1
Bro if u lose any more weight u'll be anorexic, u literally have 0 muscle mass and I don't mean this as an insult. If I was in ur situation I'd bulk, this is what I did when I had the same form as you. Cutting will be a mistake, I promise you that.
Yeah, I understand. Thanks man for the liffuel

Put the fork down and accept Christ as your God and Savior.

• +1
I have a question. So I eat approximately 2000 calories per day and all the macros are hit. But I am scary as fuck to gain some fat. Is it inevitable to gain this shit during ur muscle gain journey?

Yeah, I understand. Thanks man for the liffuel
yeah bro! Most important step of ur journey is actually to start tho. Get a gym membership and just train with machines for some months. It's great that u've reached this point where u wanna self improve, so keep up with that. Main things you gotta remember: Eat protein/fats, exercise with weights, calorific surplus of 200-500 calories. In a year u'll look amazing and wish you've started earlier.

yeah bro! Most important step of ur journey is actually to start tho. Get a gym membership and just train with machines for some months. It's great that u've reached this point where u wanna self improve, so keep up with that. Main things you gotta remember: Eat protein/fats, exercise with weights, calorific surplus of 200-500 calories. In a year u'll look amazing and wish you've started earlier.
I have, lol, all u can see here is just pure cardio and counting every calorie. I was 89 kg with 180 cm but now I am 70 with the same height

I have a question. So I eat approximately 2000 calories per day and all the macros are hit. But I am scary as fuck to gain some fat. Is it inevitable to gain this shit during ur muscle gain journey?
It sadly is inevitable that u gain a little bit of fat. But the muscle mass will compensate for that.

• +1
I was on prednisone since 12 years old till 14, had a shit diet because of an illness and didn't do any sports till like 16 years old (20 now). I think the prednisone fucked my hormonal system and I am a late bloomer
Never heard of that shit but if you suspect that you have shit test levels then just get a blood test done and if you are low then you can try and increase naturally but you could also do TRT.

Never heard of that shit but if you suspect that you have shit test levels then just get a blood test done and if you are low then you can try and increase naturally but you could also do TRT.
Nope, I have 800 free testsorone, that's ok

I have, lol, all u can see here is just pure cardio and counting every calorie. I was 89 kg with 180 cm but now I am 70 with the same height
even better, then continue with ur cardio sessions, but also add weight training to that 🫡

• +1
How are you 70kg at 180 and look like that? Jfl

That was me at 71 and 178cm
IMG 20221011 001957

• +1
Nibba I am skinny as fuck ans also had muscle atrophy because of the steroids I took in my teen years to cure my illness
Just lean down more, high protein but low calorie clean food and blast your shoulders 3 or 4 times a week I don't know what else to suggest

• +1
Just lean down more, high protein but low calorie clean food and blast your shoulders 3 or 4 times a week I don't know what else to suggest
Hey man, thanks. I do have some abs definitions but mostly I am skinny fat

if he didn‘t start with weight training yet it's absolutely bs to recommend that he cuts, don‘t u retards on this forum know that the first years are the most important ones when it comes to building muscle mass? Beginner gains are literally like roids

if he didn‘t start with weight training yet it's absolutely bs to recommend that he cuts, don‘t u retards on this forum know that the first years are the most important ones when it comes to building muscle mass? Beginner gains are literally like roids
Based also I Have a high t and hgh and lose weight fast. Just need to build muscles and have a consistency

Im gonna be real, that is a disgusting frame. Lose weight, hop on mk677, and train shoulders 5x a week. Then you MIGHT look average

• +1
Reactions: VenatorLuparius and mog222
Im gonna be real, that is a disgusting frame. Lose weight, hop on mk677, and train shoulders 5x a week. Then you MIGHT look average
Thanks bro, I am combining all the replies into the mog machine

• +1
Reactions: Descender
You’re actually talking shit. This guy is far from lean and telling him to bulk is going to put him right back into the fat fuck territory.

You’re actually talking shit. This guy is far from lean and telling him to bulk is going to put him right back into the fat fuck territory.
'tell me u're living in ur mums basement without telling me'
did u go to the gym once in ur life?
if the answer is yes, based on this information alone, you probably look like shit.
if the answer is no, based on this information, you probably look like shit.

This dude is skinny fat, its logical to bulk up then, I did that, bulked a year and then lost weight. Why should you waste ur newbie gains on cutting for a year while doing weight training, if his test is literally 800 according to him?

Also with a lean bulk he'll probably gain a few kgs of fat, but tell me, how does that matter if he could gain like 8-10kg of pure muscle mass if done correctly?

He can cut once he has the proper muscle mass, stop being a moron like the rest in this thread.

• +1
I need to lose fat, not weight jfl. I am 70kg/180cm bhai

Gyno dad bod and a shit body overall

• +1
'tell me u're living in ur mums basement without telling me'
did u go to the gym once in ur life?
if the answer is yes, based on this information alone, you probably look like shit.
if the answer is no, based on this information, you probably look like shit.

This dude is skinny fat, its logical to bulk up then, I did that, bulked a year and then lost weight. Why should you waste ur newbie gains on cutting for a year while doing weight training, if his test is literally 800 according to him?
Also with a lean bulk he'll probably gain a few kgs of fat, but tell me, how does that matter if he could gain like 8-10kg of pure muscle mass if done correctly?
Yeah, that's a cool goal, man. 10 kg of muscle mass

lean bulk

• +1
Any specific criticism points? Like what's is fucked here
Torso too big for arms. Love handles, shave chest hair up your protein intake then you’re good. Also get a blood work done if you haven’t already to see where your hormone levels are at

• +1
Torso too big for arms. Love handles, shave chest hair up your protein intake then you’re good. Also get a blood work done if you haven’t already to see where your hormone levels are at
Very thanks my Indian friend

• +1
Reactions: flippasav
Very thanks my Indian friend
Alright, you say too small arms. But what if I have the shit arm span which is like 7-10 cm shorter than my height. What's the solution bhai?

HGH + T

• +1
I lost 17 kg a year ago. My dad has a huge frame so I have some genes for maxxing View attachment 2148175
Train shoulders and back for the V taper illusion, but looks like you need a foundation first before training a specific muscle group. You can do compound movements and to put more progress train shoulders and lats after them.

• +1
Add
Train shoulders and back for the V taper illusion, but looks like you need a foundation first before training a specific muscle group. You can do compound movements and to put more progress train shoulders and lats after them.
Added to the mog list