Hey guy any tips on a frame improvement?

Then gl xd

• +1
Reactions: mog222
'tell me u're living in ur mums basement without telling me'
did u go to the gym once in ur life?
if the answer is yes, based on this information alone, you probably look like shit.
if the answer is no, based on this information, you probably look like shit.

This dude is skinny fat, its logical to bulk up then, I did that, bulked a year and then lost weight. Why should you waste ur newbie gains on cutting for a year while doing weight training, if his test is literally 800 according to him?

Also with a lean bulk he'll probably gain a few kgs of fat, but tell me, how does that matter if he could gain like 8-10kg of pure muscle mass if done correctly?

He can cut once he has the proper muscle mass, stop being a moron like the rest in this thread.
Did not read, get mogged :

Attachments

• IMG_6630.jpeg
    IMG_6630.jpeg
    708.7 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
Reactions: mog222
I need to lose fat, not weight jfl. I am 70kg/180cm bhai
What else are you going to lose, oh no im going to tell you to lose what little muscle you have JFL. Seems to me you have lost braincells already. Im not going to specify fat because its fucking obvious unless you are an autistic little fuck that analyzes every single fucking sentence created and cannot understand its relation to its context. Please rope asap.

What else are you going to lose, oh no im going to tell you to lose what little muscle you have JFL. Seems to me you have lost braincells already. Im not going to specify fat because its fucking obvious unless you are an autistic little fuck that analyzes every single fucking sentence created and cannot understand its relation to its context. Please rope asap.
Any braincells getting guide please?