Hey guys, a quick rate me. Also, do I have the potential to ascend? Oh, and try to guess my ethnicity. Thanks everyone!

shes not but shes a 250lbs hideous white girl sooo that 7 is probably a 4 to normal looking women
My rate was more or less accurate. He is an ethnic with average face and below average height. So he is on the low end of average i.e. 4/10. Could hit 5-6/10 with some effort though he will appeal mostly to ethnic women.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18480 and Blackgymmax
My rate was more or less accurate. He is an ethnic with average face and below average height. So he is on the low end of average i.e. 4/10. Could hit 5-6/10 with some effort though he will appeal mostly to ethnic women.
I really don't think I'm that below average in height tbh. Also, what specifically about my pheno is off-putting?

dont take that seriously. his gf is literally a 250lbs redneck white girl bro
Bro, can you give me some advice?

What's my PSL rating?
Is there hope for me to secure a below average - average looking ethnic, black, or white woman if I surgerymaxx?
What surgeries should I get (obvious one being eye area surgery)?

Thanks bro

What's my PSL rating?
Is there hope for me to secure a below average - average looking ethnic, black, or white woman if I surgerymaxx?

Thanks bro
orbital decompression or supra orbital + infraorbital implants then hit 10% bodyfat. im not sure why your face looks fat when you appear lean but you may be fatter than i think

• +1
Reactions: LooksmaxxHopeful

What's my PSL rating?

Thanks bro
orbital decompression or supra orbital + infraorbital implants then hit 10% bodyfat. im not sure why your face looks fat when you appear lean but you may be fatter than i think
He doesn't look bad but there's something creepy about his face - my guess is his eye area i.e. scleral show, UEE, and IPD. You can definitely ascend with an ethnic girl if you're NT. You're just zaynbrah with a fucked eye area. PSL wise i'd say he's 4 - 4.5psl.

He doesn't look bad but there's something creepy about his face - my guess is his eye area i.e. scleral show, UEE, and IPD. You can definitely ascend with an ethnic girl if you're NT. You're just zaynbrah with a fucked eye area. PSL wise i'd say he's 4 - 4.5psl.
i thought it was zaynbrah until i zoomed in. his orbitals are too recessed which is his only true deformity tier failo

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20929 and fogdart
What's a recessed orbital?

Also, I've made out with white girls, but no ethnic girls. Technically, I'm still an incel because I got no sex. But, the few times in my life (like 3 times lmfao) that women have showed IOI have been white girls.

But anyways, what specifically is a recessed orbital? Sorry, I'm just a bit confused.

i thought it was zaynbrah until i zoomed in. his orbitals are too recessed which is his only true deformity tier failo
When you say deformity tier, you mean that it holds me back a solid 1+ PSL point, right?

:lul::lul:

now im eye area pilled

but op you look fine, i think you are above average psl. if you get surgery then work eyes.

When you say deformity tier, you mean that it holds me back a solid 1+ PSL point, right?
over 1psl id say
youll be like 5.5psl like zynbrah post surgery because im pretty sure you can get extremely close to that

Your SMV suffers because of pheno in the West. You aren't GL but not ugly either.

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane
over 1psl id say

youll be like 5.5psl like zynbrah post surgery because im pretty sure you can get extremely close to that
what? 5.5 PSL is amnesia levels. I think he will top out at htn, which is more than enough to have decent to good success.

Also, eye surgery could improve him but his eyes will never look as good as zayn brahs. You sound bluepilled af.

I don't believe him or anyone should not try to max out their SMV but he should be realistic in terms of what he can expect.

What surgeries do you suggest I get, in order to get zayn-like eyes?
Don't think zayn like are 100% possible but like others pointed out, your orbitals are poor so you would benefit from orbital implants.

what? 5.5 PSL is amnesia levels. I think he will top out at htn, which is more than enough to have decent to good success.

Also, eye surgery could improve him but his eyes will never look as good as zayn brahs. You sound bluepilled af.

I don't believe him or anyone should not try to max out their SMV but he should be realistic in terms of what he can expect.
I see, so as a HTN that's not curry, do you think i have a shot with a 4/10 Becky? Women from my own race pretty much only date white guys in my area.

I see, so as a HTN that's not curry, do you think i have a shot with a 4/10 Becky? Women from my own race pretty much only date white guys in my area.
Yeah 100%. You can beckies for LTR with relative ease if you are NT.

• +1
Reactions: gymmaxedhorse
Yeah 100%. You can beckies for LTR with relative ease if you are NT.
Hmm... I see... is there a solution if I'm slightly retarded, but can control it with some effort?

You are average looking. Probably 3.5-4psl or so.

If I had to recommend looksmaxing for you i’d say just go with good ol RTT theory (Roids, Tattoo, Tan). Also the beard is too much i’d trim it.
yes he is made for rtt at that height

Think I could pull an average - above average looking Arab / latina / persian / afghan / pakistani?

I would include curry women in there, but my god, they're so fucking ugly. Short, dark (sorry not racist, it just looks shit on them), round (facially and body wise), and subhuman looking.

White girls are okay, but when I'd make out with them, they'd get so fucking annoying sometimes.

I'm okay with any race except curry. The caveat is that she has to be a 5.5 - 7.5.

I'm also moneymaxxing (gonna make 6 figures after graduating university), and improving my social circle.

What are my odds?

Think I could pull an average - above average looking Arab / latina / persian / afghan / pakistani?

I would include curry women in there, but my god, they're so fucking ugly. Short, dark (sorry not racist, it just looks shit on them), round (facially and body wise), and subhuman looking.

White girls are okay, but when I'd make out with them, they'd get so fucking annoying sometimes.

I'm okay with any race except curry. The caveat is that she has to be a 5.5 - 7.5.

I'm also moneymaxxing (gonna make 6 figures after graduating university), and improving my social circle.

What are my odds?
Honestly, nobody here can tell your for sure. You need to go out there and try. You probably can get an average or above looking ethnic girl by IRL standards without too much effort. And I mean IRL standards not the ones on here where decent looking womena re called femcels.

Honestly, nobody here can tell your for sure. You need to go out there and try. You probably can get an average or above looking ethnic girl by IRL standards without too much effort. And I mean IRL standards not the ones on here where decent looking womena re called femcels.
Thank you Pakicel.

BTW, do you hate curries too?

Holy fuck how do you shape your beard to look like a lower third that's insane LMAO, miring beard genetics. Never shave bro. You might not even need surgery if you learn how to squintfraud really hard, and don't hide your forehead with your haircuts since you have ethnic temples, you're not masc looking enough (cuck eyes) to go caveman mode.
Thank you, but yeah the eyes are my neotenous failo. Everything else from head shape to jawline and even beard hair is good looking.

Think I can pull a 5.5 - 7.5 Pakistani / Arab / Latina / Persian / Afghan / White chick? I'm cool with black chicks too, but I'd never fuck a curry. Think thats possible for me?

Thank you, but yeah the eyes are my neotenous failo. Everything else from head shape to jawline and even beard hair is good looking.

Think I can pull a 5.5 - 7.5 Pakistani / Arab / Latina / Persian / Afghan / White chick? I'm cool with black chicks too, but I'd never fuck a curry. Think thats possible for me?
I wouldn't get ahead of yourself, your lower third is very potato, which is why I told you not to shave. NEVER SHAVE. EVER. You hear me? You got that pal?! NEVEEERRRRR!!!! That being said, yeah that's totally possible. Start watching more stand up comedy, and taking speaking classes for your autism. Literally google "how to socialize better" or some shit, because that's your ticket.

I wouldn't get ahead of yourself, your lower third is very potato, which is why I told you not to shave. NEVER SHAVE. EVER. You hear me? You got that pal?! NEVEEERRRRR!!!! That being said, yeah that's totally possible. Start watching more stand up comedy, and taking speaking classes for your autism. Literally google "how to socialize better" or some shit, because that's your ticket.
I got you. What if I got jaw surgery to correct that?

Yeah, I'll have to curb on the autism a bit and be more normal too

Whats your ethnicity?

I got you. What if I got jaw surgery to correct that?

Yeah, I'll have to curb on the autism a bit and be more normal too
I don't know anything about surgery, that's not my field. If you could get a lantern jaw you can get away with stubble maxxing, but that's only if