Hey guys dating coach Justin Marc here

• JFL
Reactions: Lygodactylus
Hey guys Justin Marc here, many of you may know me from youtube as the famous indian dating coach that is able to pull girls everywhere and anywhere despite being 5 foot 4 indian guy living in Canada. I wanna start of by saying that its not "over" for anyone. I have slept with over 1500 girls all over the country and i have had several relationships. Why? because girls dont care about looks at all.

A few years ago I was a shy guy, with a serious lack of friends, scrawny, lonely, and extremely unsatisfied with life. I used to come home from school every day rationalizing why things were the way they were. That guy gets all the girls because he’s good looking. That guy really fit because of his genetics I felt like shit as I was cleaning the bathroom at the Mexican restaurant I worked at. I figured that my life was the way it was meant to be and nothing can change that. My excuses got the best of me and the only way I could escape my mental prison was by isolating myself, playing video games, and drinking alcohol to cope with my crippling social anxiety. I was a shy, scrawny virgin loser with no friends working at a dead-end job and miserable in life.

But guess what, I’m no longer the same person.

As I’m writing this, I’m sitting on a couch in a tropical paradise on the other side of the world. I’m writing this from a place inside myself of true confidence in who I am. You might be wondering what changed? I did. I decided I don’t want to be the same person anymore. So I killed myself. The person that I was, literally died, and I became a different person. I realized that the person I was is exactly not whom I deserved to be. I couldn’t change because I didn’t think it was possible. It all started when I started to push myself in little everyday things. Instead of living my routine life, I leveraged my emotions to do things a little bit differently. Should I walk the same route to school or work? No, I’m going to go another way instead. Then I started speaking whatever was on my mind, no matter what it was about or with whom I was speaking to. Why did I do all this? Because why not. Then my friend told me to come hit the gym with him. At first, it was hard not to make excuses in life but as I saw results, my confidence did too. As my confidence grew, I didn’t need to drink anymore to deal with my social anxiety. I was able to go out to parties or clubs and make friends while I was sober. I then started going out every day with the sole purpose to push my comfort zone, to meet new and amazing people, and fully experience life!

The beautiful thing is when you’re successful in one area of life, it bleeds into the rest of your life. I transformed into something I never thought would have been possible, into… A cool guy, with tons of friends, who was dating multiple models. Now I’m sitting in on the other end of the world reflecting on the amazing and crazy year I’ve had. My business is successful, I’ve helped a lot of my clients achieve their goals, I’ve met some of the most amazing people, and I achieved the ability to connect with many people on a very deep level. I’ve traveled, made money, tons of friends, gotten my health handled, learned a ton, and truly found happiness within myself. I don’t think many people can say they are truly ever happy in life, but I found it within myself because I am happy with the person I have become. The point I’m trying to get at is if your life is not where you want to be, just kill the parts of yourself that you don’t like. Destroy your old self-identity. Get rid of the old you by creating a new you. Gain confidence in who you are as a person. And literally, restart your life. It won’t be easy. You’ll make a lot of mistakes. You’ll go through a lot of emotional pains. But that’s how you’ll learn. When you learn, you become successful. When you become successful in one area of your life, you’re confident. And when you have confidence, you can achieve anything. The fact that you’re on this page means you’re not satisfied, you’re tired of not having the results you want, tired of knowing that you could be so much more. I was born again, and if I can do it so can you. Now that I had transformed myself, I decided to help transform the lives of countless men all around the world.

Its never over for anyone there have been handicapped guys taking some coaches tips and now he is out slaying girls despite being handicapped. Whats your excuse?

And fellow indians brother please stop refering to yourself as "currycel" and "curry" it wont help with anything instead see it as something positve like im doing now.

I will include some of my videos here that you can watch so you can get a clearer picture of me and my work.

If you have any questions just reply here or message me and i will reply as soon as possible.

Fuck you manlet currycel
i mog you to suicide and will take your girl of we ever meet irl

thanks

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: vaninskybird, Deleted member 20618, Lygodactylus and 1 other person
Obv that is a LARP but holy shit how does this Indian guy has the balls to do shit like this and not think he is gonna get a fake sexual harassment report or rape charge lmao

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20618, oldcelloser, Anchor_Ship and 1 other person
2893050 1652981360404

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 20618 and oldcelloser
Only in country where girls have absolutely no standards :rolleyes: @ForeverRecession @sytyl @germanlooks

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 20618, Deleted member 18840 and Deleted member 14160
Only in country where girls have absolutely no standards :rolleyes: @ForeverRecession @sytyl @germanlooks
Chill music while fucking high on love stacy the whole dzy forgetting about life:owo:
What’s life beside this? Tell me@biggdink tell me

• Love it
  • Woah
Reactions: alriodai and Deleted member 7580
Chill music while fucking high on love stacy the whole dzy forgetting about life:owo:
Bring niko tier pretty boy and having 100s of Stacie’s simp for you :feelswah::feelswah:

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 18840
Bring niko tier pretty boy and having 100s of Stacie’s simp for you :feelswah::feelswah:
I’m a simple man, man, not a niko man… i’m fine with 1 stacy. I’m a romantic lover 🤗. Niko is a fuckboy dirty douchebag.
I respect women 🤗

• JFL
Reactions: oldcelloser, Niklaus Mikaelson and Deleted member 7580
I turned up the city all the killers wanna lock in with me :p:p:p

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 18840
  • JFL
Reactions: Elvisandreaa, oldcelloser, Deleted member 19997 and 1 other person
you are 5'2" as we can see....are you also a janitor by any chance? :lul:

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 19997 and Deleted member 17872
Obv that is a LARP but holy shit how does this Indian guy has the balls to do shit like this and not think he is gonna get a fake sexual harassment report or rape charge lmao
any day now fr :feelskek:

decent troll, tbf

I'm waiting for the john anthony one next