Hey guys how I speak German

lunin7

lunin7

💉
I’m not German how do I become german

• JFL
Reactions: stephan
You cannot be German. You are either German or not and in fact, I am the last one of my kind, so, it is over.

• +1
  • So Sad
  • Woah
Reactions: Hero of the Imperium, WanderingBurro, PubertyMaxxer and 2 others
U can't become German, ur either German or an Ausländer no matter how well u speak, Germans have a secret code to identify each other

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: PubertyMaxxer, hiwasuwor and lunin7
Die Partei ist Hitler.

• +1
Reactions: GetShrekt
U can't become German, ur either German or an Ausländer no matter how well u speak, Germans have a secret code to identify each other
Ich bleibe immer scheiß Ausländer

I’m not German how do I become german
From how abstract and lazy your question is, I highly doubt you're actually serious to commit to learning a new language.

But for anyone who's actually serious about learning a new language, I recommend getting a grammar book first, then get a frequency dictionary (crucial!) and if you want, a phrase book as well. Learning a language takes A LOT of memorization. A spaced-repitition system (SRS) would be very helpful to memorize thousands of words within a few months. (You can make an SRS from paper too if you're broke, Google what a Leitner box is) My goal for the next couple months is to memorize the top 2000 most frequent words in German.

In English, there are strange changes to meaning of verbs just by adding a preposition. For example the words turn, turn out, turn in; give and give up have completely different meanings, despite using the same words. In German, there are A LOT MORE verbs like this.

I've figured that a person who speaks your mother tongue then learned a foreign language in adulthood are BETTER teachers at that foreign language then the native speakers of that foreign language.

I'm currently learning German too as I will take B1 in a few months.

• +1
Reactions: Hero of the Imperium and lunin7
From how abstract and lazy your question is, I highly doubt you're actually serious to commit to learning a new language.

But for anyone who's actually serious about learning a new language, I recommend getting a grammar book first, then get a frequency dictionary (crucial!) and if you want, a phrase book as well. Learning a language takes A LOT of memorization. A spaced-repitition system (SRS) would be very helpful to memorize thousands of words within a few months. (You can make an SRS from paper too if you're broke, Google what a Leitner box is) My goal for the next couple months is to memorize the top 2000 most frequent words in German.

In English, there are strange changes to meaning of verbs just by adding a preposition. For example the words turn, turn out, turn in; give and give up have completely different meanings, despite using the same words. In German, there are A LOT MORE verbs like this.

I've figured that a person who speaks your mother tongue then learned a foreign language in adulthood are BETTER teachers at that foreign language then the native speakers of that foreign language.

I'm currently learning German too as I will take B1 in a few months.
Yeah I wasn´t being serious but I am willing to try something different

I make some of my songs in different languages with google translate

• JFL
you cant become german

Funny GIF

• +1
Reactions: WanderingBurro
As someone who was raised bilingual, I can instantly tell if a phrase was Google translated or not.

As someone who was raised bilingual, I can instantly tell if a phrase was Google translated or not.
The German-English translator is flawless

The German-English translator is flawless
Damn, didn't know that. Here in Indonesia we can instantly tell a foreigner even if they have perfect accent because slang-Indonesian evolves very quickly.

We even had a new fifth word for "you" back in 2010-2012 ("lu"). Before that I've never heard anyone use "lu".

Damn, didn't know that. Here in Indonesia we can instantly tell a foreigner even if they have perfect accent because slang-Indonesian evolves very quickly.

We even had a new fifth word for "you" back in 2010-2012 ("lu"). Before that I've never heard anyone use "lu".

Google Translate works better for European languages that are both closer in structure as well as more common so Google Translate has more examples to work off of to provide more accurate results. It's not full proof but it works pretty darn well for things like Spanish, French, or German. Things fall apart more for European languages that might be less common in the algorithm, say Serbian. Everything falls apart to laughable levels when you put it up against langauges that aren't at all related or have numerous registers like say Arabic or really anything you'll find in Asia

Btw met datang ya soalnya jarang ada warga +62 di sini,

moga cepet akrab ya :owo:

• +1