hey guys i'm new

yonnyforeverbulk

yonnyforeverbulk

Iron
hey guys i am new and glad to finally find a group of bros trying to ascend. i don't understand why so many other forums have to so stupidly negative. its mad detrimental. any way its awesome to be a part of this.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, badromance and ZyzzReincarnate
i don't understand why so many other forums have to so stupidly negative
Welcome (also this should be in offtopic), the blackpill sadly is pesimistic but we trynna use It in our advantage, so pls no bluepill or redpill crap

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, WelcumToTheRealWorld, ZyzzReincarnate and 1 other person
hey guys i am new and glad to finally find a group of bros trying to ascend. i don't understand why so many other forums have to so stupidly negative. its mad detrimental. any way its awesome to be a part of this.
Welcome, check my thread to start. I really wish this forum was more active and the threads were of better quality (too much stuff that everyone already knows about) but I guess that will come with time

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and yonnyforeverbulk
Welcome (also this should be in offtopic), the blackpill sadly is pesimistic but we trynna use It in our advantage, so pls no bluepill or redpill crap

oh shoot thanks man i got you
Welcome, check my thread to start. I really wish this forum was more active and the threads were of better quality (too much stuff that everyone already knows about) but I guess that will come with time

thanks man don't worry we will make this threads great again

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401
oh shoot thanks man i got you

Don't listen to him, he's just a salty fuck. Diversity of thought is a great thing, don't feel like you need to conform to a narrative to avoid triggering the special snowflakes of this site.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, yonnyforeverbulk and Nibba
Don't listen to him, he's just a salty fuck. Diversity of thought is a great thing, don't feel like you need to conform to a narrative to avoid triggering the special snowflakes of this site.
Muh special snowflake

Bluepill must be erradicated. No exceptions

• +1
I agree. When people say things that I disagree with, I don't give a stronger argument than them to compete in the marketplace of ideas. Instead, I make threads and comments about how they trigger me.

• +1
:bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill:

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Nibba
Why does every newfag have to make these threads. Just start posting advice

That being said, check out my stickied threads and hop on the tiny chat room in about an hour if you want to chat w me face 2 face

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and yonnyforeverbulk
Why does every newfag have to make these threads. Just start posting advice

That being said, check out my stickied threads and hop on the tiny chat room in about an hour if you want to chat w me face 2 face
Yeah man that sounds good. What times are you usually on the chat?

• +1
:bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill:
Don't listen to these guys
People love you just the way you are :feelsyay:

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Nibba
Yeah man that sounds good. What times are you usually on the chat?
I probably won't b on during the weekend, but I'm usually on later in the day during the week. 9-11 ish pm EST

• +1
That sounds good I'll definitely hit you up

• +1
Nobody gives a crap. Fuck off.

• +1
Welcome nigga.

• +1