Hey guys :)

ShowerMaxxing

ShowerMaxxing

Kraken
Hi I’ve been rotting on .org for yrs now, using it as a “diary of the wimpy kid.” Explaining the life experiences I have as a sub5 bit like that pussy hole DBDR minus the mogger voice.

I’ve gone through life with constant rejection and belittlement as an ugly manlet. Nobody takes u srs, only get attention when ur jestermaxxing, females are repulsed. Eventually I fucked a couple whales after 20yrs of just expecting a spontaneous bj and sex like the corn I religiously consooomed. One whale left early because i was a shit fuck and don’t coom, second gave pity sex. Both left me with a smelly cock

Then finally I LTRd a whore Asian ltb, lasted almost 2yrs before I sexted sluts behind her back. Her revenge was brutal, sexted hundreds of niggas, fucked one maybe more god knows. Then told me he dickmogged me and act made her wet after I called her a loose dry cunt. Maybe just out of spite, because i called that bitch every name under the sun.

After that breakup I simped hard af to get her back, tried dating apps ofc 0 results. Now she’s on a “girls trip” so fucking ovaaaa. She was my best slay tbh, wasted it. Was never really a good gf tho, openly told me other dudes were hot, bossy bitch, occasionally didn’t wanna fuck. Only good thing she paid her half, cooked and cleaned my cock and balls near daily and was my squishy.

She always wanted my attention and love but I never felt the same till I lost her. Note she caught me flirting with hoes over text before. Just forgiving out of love, fucked up ova and ova. Now I’m incel again(virginity resets every 24hrs)

Last edited:
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Yliaster and butterworld
im on steroids

• JFL
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing
brutal story bhai. if that were me i would’ve gone ER

• JFL
brutal story bhai. if that were me i would’ve gone ER
Ain’t that the truth I’ve had several crushes during my school life.

1st one at 8 became friends with her brother, never talked to her lmao(MTB) .

2nd at 9 flirted with her nothing, friend dated her Ropefuel(HTB).

3rd at 10 never talked to her nothing(HTB).

4th at 13 flirted and talked a lot, her friend asked if she liked me? She stopped talking to me(friendzoned/disassociation(chubby LTB).

5th 14, crush on mtb dude said she liked me, trolled me lmao.

Stopped caring about foids 15

Hated being incel 19 -> install snap. Nudes from whale, nudes from LTBs

19 -> clubbing with incel bros, dudes say ur wasting ur time and laugh at us. Get in clubs, stand in corner with $10 drink. Try get back in rejected. Type “can’t get in club because to Ugly and short, .org thread pops up

20 -> complain to mate about inceldom. Download bumble, fuck 2 fat whores within weeks.

20 1/2 -> Chubby Asian ltb gf

22 1/2 -> looksminned incel

Last edited:
  • So Sad
Reactions: fuxkdakikez
Ain’t that the truth I’ve had several crushed during my school life. 1st one at 8 became friends with her brother, never talked to her lmao(MTB) .
2nd at 9 flirted with her nothing, friend dated her Ropefuel(HTB).

3rd at 10 never talked to her nothing(HTB).

4th at 13 flirted and talked a lot, her friend asked if she liked me? She stopped talking to me(friendzoned/disassociation(chubby LTB).
5th 16, crush on mtb dude said she liked me, trolled me lmao.

Stopped caring about foids 16+

Hated being incel 19 -> install snap. Nudes from whale, nudes from LTBs

20 -> complain to mate about inceldom. Download bumble, fuck 2 fat whores within weeks.

20 1/2 -> Chubby Asian ltb gf

22 -> looksminned incel
jfl i stopped caring about foids at 13/14 i knew it was over long ago

• +1
jfl i stopped caring about foids at 13/14 i knew it was over long ago
Yep fucking Ropefuel. At 17 younger brother, cute JB approaches and dates him. Teen love rubbed in my face

• +1
Reactions: fuxkdakikez
Dnrd

Kill yourself sexhaver nobody cares about your break up

• JFL
u want proof or something
would like some yes, because people unironically give bad advice on here on purpose to "eliminate the competition" :ROFLMAO: