Hey Kid, when is your wraparound surgery date?

Jade

Jade

Banned
Improver

When is your surgery date? @Improver

Listen, I have been studying your new design, and although it looks better than the previous one, I believe you will still be unhappy with it.

Of course, I could be wrong because pictures aren't enough to asses something correctly.

I know you think I am "lying" and stuff. (I still don't know what I supposedly lied about) Lol

Anyways, would you like to document your process in a video? I will help you with your surgery costs and implants (not 100% of the costs, though). No silicon.

I am doing this publicly because I do not want you to say I am "lying." I know you are young and don't have a lot of money.

We can involve the whole Looksmax gang so they can be part of your design and the entire process via video.

I'll give you more details after a Zoom meeting and once I get to know you better.

Can you fly to the USA?

If you agree, contact me privately.

There you go.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 19301, Lihito and Silver
You’re an idiot if you don’t take his offer of free money

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 19301, Jade and jabaduk
View attachment 1759005

When is your surgery date? @Improver

Listen, I have been studying your new design, and although it looks better than the previous one, I believe you will still be unhappy with it.

Of course, I could be wrong because pictures aren't enough to asses something correctly.

I know you think I am "lying" and stuff. (I still don't know what I supposedly lied about) Lol

Anyways, would you like to document your process in a video? I will help you with your surgery costs and implants (not 100% of the costs, though). No silicon.

I am doing this publicly because I do not want you to say I am "lying." I know you are young and don't have a lot of money.

We can involve the whole Looksmax gang so they can be part of your design and the entire process via video.

I'll give you more details after a Zoom meeting and once I get to know you better.

Can you fly to the USA?

If you agree, contact me privately.

There you go.
Who wouldn’t agree to that, I’d record not only whole journey of surgery etc but also myself sucking dick for helping me paying the costs of surgery

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 19301 and Jade
If there is anyone who want to help me with paying for cantho pm me, I’m youngcel too
Who wouldn’t agree to that, I’d record not only whole journey of surgery etc but also myself sucking dick for helping me paying the costs of surgery

• Love it
Reactions: Jade
size of guy's asshole after meeting up with OP

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: chadtindermoney, randomvanish, Deleted member 19301 and 5 others