Hey @mmriceguy

kyrre

kyrre

leoncries
Bro, I'm planning to come to Kazakhstan next year around Summer. I know Qazaqs have strong boxing culture - I wanna enroll. How's the situation there for foreigners like me( I'm Half Asian). Many many times on ig I spoke with some Qazaqs asking them if it was ok for me to date your girls. Some said the boys over there would try to pick a fight as they don't like niggers like me doing that. Do you think I can cuck them. How many of those Khabib looking Dagestani will I see on a daily basis. I'll be staying there atleast 6-8months. Is Almaty the best choice?

@mrriceguyreturn

• JFL
Reactions: Clqs, efidescontinuado, 5'7 zoomer and 4 others
@St.TikTokcel why jfl at me dawg. I'm HTN with chadlite pot

Kazahstani people look like Mongols

@kazakhmf148 @Kazakh Theist

Kazahstani people look like Mongols
HOLY MOTHER OF NIGGER YOU DONT HAVE TO REPLY THE ALREADY KNOWN STUFF. STICK TO AMERICAN NBA DOUBLE CHEESE BURGER GRIMACE SHAKE

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: zura, Deleted member 23558, fuse and 1 other person
somalianchad

HOLY MOTHER OF NIGGER YOU DONT HAVE TO REPLY THE ALREADY KNOWN STUFF. STICK TO AMERICAN NBA DOUBLE CHEESE BURGER GRIMACE SHAKE
вскипятить туалет

We are the niggers, buddy. Most Kazakhs are very aggressive af. You might get jumped or sent to space at light speed like this Chechen no matter how big you are.

• Love it
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Hero of the Imperium, Gengar and kyrre
Bro, I'm planning to come to Kazakhstan next year around Summer. I know Qazaqs have strong boxing culture - I wanna enroll. How's the situation there for foreigners like me( I'm Half Asian). Many many times on ig I spoke with some Qazaqs asking them if it was ok for me to date your girls. Some said the boys over there would try to pick a fight as they don't like niggers like me doing that. Do you think I can cuck them. How many of those Khabib looking Dagestani will I see on a daily basis. I'll be staying there atleast 6-8months. Is Almaty the best choice?

@mrriceguyreturn
Was nice knowing you. I will tell your mother you loved her when I see her on your funeral.

Was nice knowing you. I will tell your mother you loved her when I see her on your funeral.

• JFL
Reactions: Bomber517
We are the niggers, buddy. Most Kazakhs are very aggressive af. You might get jumped or sent to space at light speed like this Chechen no matter how big you are.

I'm not lying, i'm dead serious. @mrriceguyreturn can confirm that i'm a Kazakh. From my experience, i haven't seen an interracial couple. A lot of Kazakh guys are very aggressive like pitbulls and in some cities, gang wars happen between neighborhoods. If you're black or dark-skinned, you might get a lot of attention from locals since blacks here don't exist. Just don't try to get in troubles and be nice. I've seen one Somali dude, he was very friendly and seems like he never got troubles.

• +1
Reactions: kyrre
I'm not lying, i'm dead serious. @mrriceguyreturn can confirm that i'm a Kazakh. From my experience, i haven't seen an interracial couple. A lot of Kazakh guys are very aggressive like pitbulls and in some cities, gang wars happen between neighborhoods. If you're black or dark-skinned, you might get a lot of attention from locals since blacks here don't exist. Just don't try to get in troubles and be nice. I've seen one Somali dude, he was very friendly and seems like he never got troubles.
Bro I'm literally half Asian, I think I'll get along with the boys( I'll get killed). I've heard alot that Qazaq boys are super territorial and shit.

• +1
I've heard alot that Qazaq boys are super territorial and shit.
Yes, it's true. I live in Aktau, I don't know anything about Almaty, but my sister once lived there. There are mass fights happen between hoods. You can get attacked just because you entered the wrong neighborhood, and the guys may ask which neighborhood you are from. I often come across this myself, I either lie, or make excuses by saying that I work here, or my friends/relatives live here.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Gengar and kyrre

Mirin Kazakh badboys (didn’t watch the video).

You are Kazakh? I thought you were a shitskin currycel. :feelsbadman:

Yes, it's true. I live in Aktau, I don't know anything about Almaty, but my sister once lived there. There are mass fights happen between hoods. You can get attacked just because you entered the wrong neighborhood, and the guys may ask which neighborhood you are from. I often come across this myself, I either lie, or make excuses by saying that I work here, or my friends/relatives live here.
Didn’t know Kazakhs were thugmaxxed. I thought they were occasional bottoms based on the few Kazakhs I know *cough* @mrriceguyreturn *cough*.

• WTF
Reactions: mrriceguyreturn
You are Kazakh? I thought you were a shitskin currycel. :feelsbadman:
I once told you i'm from Kazakhstan. Also, i'm a bit shit-skinned but gookish.
Didn’t know Kazakhs were thugmaxxed. I thought they were occasional bottoms based on the few Kazakhs I know *cough* @mrriceguyreturn *cough*.
It seems so. 4 of my college classmates practiced boxing or wrestling. We Kazakhs are niggers of the Asian race, even sometimes worse than niggers themselves.

• JFL
Reactions: Gengar
I once told you i'm from Kazakhstan. Also, i'm a bit shit-skinned but gookish.
I forgot, bhai. I have memory problems sadly.
It seems so. 4 of my college classmates practiced boxing or wrestling. We Kazakhs are niggers of the Asian race, even sometimes worse than niggers themselves.
Mirin. :feelsautistic: I don’t like Kyrgyz faggots though they attacked Pakistanis because Egyptians were causing problems. :feelsree: Retarded faggots.

Mirin. :feelsautistic: I don’t like Kyrgyz faggots though they attacked Pakistanis because Egyptians were causing problems. :feelsree: Retarded faggots.
The Kyrgyz sometimes have problems interacting with other nations/races. The Kyrgyz once beat up Chinese workers and also attacked their fellow turkic Uzbek brothers. Not saying we Kazakhs are more peaceful than them, but we're more richer.

The Kyrgyz sometimes have problems interacting with other nations/races. The Kyrgyz once beat up Chinese workers and also attacked their fellow turkic Uzbek brothers. Not saying we Kazakhs are more peaceful than them, but we're more richer.
I like Chinese bhais. Even more to hate Kyrgyz fags. I’m cool with Kazakhs though. :feelsautistic: Uzbeks are IS-K type of fags though. Blowing themselves up even in Pakistan sometimes. :feelsree:

I like Chinese bhais. Even more to hate Kyrgyz fags. I’m cool with Kazakhs though. :feelsautistic: Uzbeks are IS-K type of fags though. Blowing themselves up even in Pakistan sometimes. :feelsree:
It could be because of income and economy. Poverty and lack of education are what make people aggressive. Kazakhstan is the most richest in Central Asia, so it's still safer than its neighbors and also, we have LGBT here but still not tolerated as much as in the West. We're slowly developing. Back in the 90s, it was way worse. After fall of the Soviet Union, Kazakhstan was a third world violent subhuman shithole. Thank god, i wasn't born those times.

It could be because of income and economy. Poverty and lack of education are what make people aggressive. Kazakhstan is the most richest in Central Asia, so it's still safer than its neighbors and also, we have LGBT here but still not tolerated as much as in the West. We're slowly developing. Back in the 90s, it was way worse. After fall of the Soviet Union, Kazakhstan was a third world violent subhuman shithole. Thank god, i wasn't born those times.
Oh yeah, I know there’s some LGBT. I don’t think it’s simply income and economy because even Pakistan has way more poor people yet they don’t go blowing themselves up. Simply said, they’re just shitty people. Would you meet me in Almaty? :feelshmm:

Oh yeah, I know there’s some LGBT. I don’t think it’s simply income and economy because even Pakistan has way more poor people yet they don’t go blowing themselves up. Simply said, they’re just shitty people. Would you meet me in Almaty? :feelshmm:
Pakistanis are not terrorists, but i heard they have reputation of being rapists and creeps. Sorry, i don't wanna offend you and don't mean you, i just heard about this, maybe stereotypes or Western media bullshit. Sadly, i probably won't be in Almaty, but might be in Atyrau or Astana since i have relatives living there.

who's in your avi?

I'm coming too, I'll blend in easily.

Pakistanis are not terrorists, but i heard they have reputation of being rapists and creeps. Sorry, i don't wanna offend you and don't mean you, i just heard about this, maybe stereotypes or Western media bullshit. Sadly, i probably won't be in Almaty, but might be in Atyrau or Astana since i have relatives living there.
Don’t worry, I am not offended. I don’t know about rapists but they’re definitely creepy, I’ll admit it. Even I got hit on when I was in Pakistan. :hnghn: How far are those places from Almaty?

I'm coming too, I'll blend in easily.
Goddamnit orc. I asked you a question. Someone claimed you said you were an emo kid. True?

Goddamnit orc. I asked you a question. Someone claimed you said you were an emo kid. True?
not only that I was a 'scene king' back in the day with a couple ten thousand followers on some native social media website in like 2008~ when that was a lot.

• Woah
not only that I was a 'scene king' back in the day with a couple ten thousand followers on some native social media website in like 2008~ when that was a lot.
A former emo kid? AND you were a scene king on Hyves? Fuaaaark. I was just an emo kid. But I was a minority within a minority, because I was a brown emo. :feelscry: Imagine that, a shitskin emo. :hnghn:

• JFL
Reactions: boss8055
Don’t worry, I am not offended. I don’t know about rapists but they’re definitely creepy, I’ll admit it. Even I got hit on when I was in Pakistan. :hnghn: How far are those places from Almaty?
Well, you can check the map. Astana is in the North, it's very cold. Almaty is in far eastern South. I live in Aktau which has Caspian Sea. Atyrau is above Aktau.

Kazakhstan political map

Well, you can check the map. Astana is in the North, it's very cold. Almaty is in far eastern South. I live in Aktau which has Caspian Sea. Atyrau is above Aktau.

View attachment 2976139
Woah. You are far away from Almaty. How long would it take for you to get there though?

A former emo kid? AND you were a scene king on Hyves? Fuaaaark. I was just an emo kid. But I was a minority within a minority, because I was a brown emo. :feelscry: Imagine that, a shitskin emo. :hnghn:
those were the hyves days yeah, there were meetups at the train station here every other week, most of my slays were emo girls.

there were plenty of foreigners in the group, we were walking through the city with like 50~ people every time and it confused the hell out of normies.

• +1
  • Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: boss8055, Loveland, Hero of the Imperium and 1 other person
those were the hyves days yeah, there were meetups at the train station here every other week, most of my slays were emo girls.

there were plenty of foreigners in the group, we were walking through the city with like 50~ people every time and it confused the hell out of normies.
Fuaaaaaaaaaaark. Sounds like a really good time. Meanwhile I lived in an “achterstandswijk” which was ranked in the top 3 of worst neighborhoods in the entire country. You can see how out of place I was. Which bands did you see live, if you ever did?

Woah. You are far away from Almaty. How long would it take for you to get there though?
If we talk about train travel, then it must be 2 days 7 hours 20 minutes.

Fucking hell. :hnghn:
I don't think we'll ever meet, but if we do, I hope the rumors that you're 7 foot terrachad won't turn out to be true, because I'll fly to space by shitting myself at light speed.

• JFL
Fuaaaaaaaaaaark. Sounds like a really good time. Meanwhile I lived in an “achterstandswijk” which was ranked in the top 3 of worst neighborhoods in the entire country. You can see how out of place I was. Which bands did you see live, if you ever did?
I grew up on a farm but there's a city nearby.

got to see atreyu back when they were still good.

• +1
I don't think we'll ever meet, but if we do, I hope the rumors that you're 7 foot terrachad won't turn out to be true, because I'll fly to space by shitting myself at light speed.
Don’t worry, I’m a 5’10” shitskin curry truecel. :feelscry:

• JFL
Reactions: boss8055
I grew up on a farm but there's a city nearby.

got to see atreyu back when they were still good.
Mirin. And heck yeah I know about Atreyu. What kinda music are you into nowadays? I wonder what former emo kids / scene kings are into now. I mainly listen to j-pop and k-pop now.

• Love it
Damn, you're 5'10? You heightmog me, bhai. Also, congrats on having 100k posts.
Heart-reacted for the 100k posts part. You’re invited to the party thread bhai!

And even if I heightmog, you facemog me to death.

• Love it
Heart-reacted for the 100k posts part. You’re invited to the party thread bhai!

And even if I heightmog, you facemog me to death.
Getting heightmogged is a regular thing to me. I'm 5'6 and still a manlet for Kazakhstan. Lots of Kazakhs are tall due to half-European blood.

• Woah
Getting heightmogged is a regular thing to me. I'm 5'6 and still a manlet for Kazakhstan. Lots of Kazakhs are tall due to half-European blood.
I thought mrriceguy was one of the few guys with euro blood. Is it normal for Kazakh people to have euro blood? Interesting! What kind of euro?

I thought mrriceguy was one of the few guys with euro blood. Is it normal for Kazakh people to have euro blood? Interesting! What kind of euro?
I mean we are not full blood Asians, just hapas. My dad looks Caucasian but darker. I heard that 70% Kazakhs look Asian while 30% look Caucasian. There are also Kazakhs who can pass for white, hell there are legit Kazakhs with blue eyes and blonde hair, but they're almost non-exist.

• +1
It's probably slavic due to proximity. Don't a lot of slavs live up north in Kazakstan?

• +1
I mean we are not full blood Asians, just hapas. My dad looks Caucasian but darker. I heard that 70% Kazakhs look Asian while 30% look Caucasian. There are also Kazakhs who can pass for white, hell there are legit Kazakhs with blue eyes and blonde hair, but they're almost non-exist.
Is it from Slavic euro blood that you guys are this way? I mean I do remember you were all a part of Soviet Union so mixing would seem possible.

It's probably slavic due to proximity. Don't a lot of slavs live up north in Kazakstan?
Precisely what I was thinking. Yeah it used to be a part of the great Soviet Union. :ogre:

Is it from Slavic euro blood that you guys are this way? I mean I do remember you were all a part of Soviet Union so mixing would seem possible.
Could be. We were colonized by Russia for centuries, so it's possible. Besides, ancient Kazakhstan was inhabited by Scythians and other white people who either left or got killed by Asiatic hordes.

• +1
Reactions: Hero of the Imperium and Gengar