Hey @mmriceguy

Could be. We were colonized by Russia for centuries, so it's possible. Besides, ancient Kazakhstan was inhabited by Scythians and other white people who either left or got killed by Asiatic hordes.
That’s true. Central Asia used to be inhabited by Indo-Europeans before the Mongolian and Turkic waves of migration happened. And the colonization by the Soviets. Would be cooler if you guys were the remnants of the original Central Asian Indo-Europeans.

• +1
Reactions: Bomber517
Would be cooler if you guys were the remnants of the original Central Asian Indo-Europeans.
Maybe there are still few descendants here but hard to find. I saw a one blue-eyed blonde kazakh girl in some village. I couldn't believe it with my eyes. Their ancestors probably stayed and mixed with the Asian migrants.

• +1
Reactions: Gengar
Maybe there are still few descendants here but hard to find. I saw a one blue-eyed blonde kazakh girl in some village. I couldn't believe it with my eyes. Their ancestors probably stayed and mixed with the Asian migrants.
I saw an East Asian girl with blue eyes and blonde hair as well, I am not sure where exactly but makes sense now if she was Kazakh.

• +1
I saw an East Asian girl with blue eyes and blonde hair as well, I am not sure where exactly but makes sense now if she was Kazakh.
Yeah, genetics are a crazy thing. Even some chads and stacies end up having ugly kids. Look at Alain Delon's kids and descendants, they're all ugly except for one granddaughter.

• +1
Yeah, genetics are a crazy thing. Even some chads and stacies end up having ugly kids. Look at Alain Delon's kids and descendants, they're all ugly except for one granddaughter.
To be honest I never thought Alain was an actual chad. Good-looking, sure. But I have a different idea of what Chad is. What does the granddaughter look like?

To be honest I never thought Alain was an actual chad. Good-looking, sure. But I have a different idea of what Chad is. What does the granddaughter look like?
His granddaughter looks good to me but his other kids look shit. The thing isn't about face rating or attractiveness. Both attractiveness and rating are subjective, some users will rate Alain Delon HTN, others will rate him gigachad. Just don't be ugly and that's it. Genetics are their own thing, you don't control them or predict them. You might be subhuman truecel, but there must be at least one chad ancestor in your bloodline. It's possible for a truecel like you to have a chad son or stacy daughter.

E01d49d4c10bb4e7e9fbe5183427a6d3

Last edited:
  • +1
why are niggers JFLing my post when I'm being serious jfl

those were the hyves days yeah, there were meetups at the train station here every other week, most of my slays were emo girls.

there were plenty of foreigners in the group, we were walking through the city with like 50~ people every time and it confused the hell out of normies.
My mom and I used to not life Happy Harvest which was like one of the top Hyves games :)

@kazakhmf148 @Kazakh Theist
U gotta move to Almaty or Astana and live in the place where is a lot of people . Dont even try to date kazakh girls , theres a TONS of girls with another nationality . Date russian or bitch with another nationality .If u indian or nigger u r going to catch some attention in dark streets . And dont even try to fight , theres 95 percent of who you fight knows martial arts or boxing. If somehow u win this mf other guys from the streets will be with him not you

• +1
Reactions: kaizenn and kyrre
His granddaughter looks good to me but his other kids look shit. The thing isn't about face rating or attractiveness. Both attractiveness and rating are subjective, some users will rate Alain Delon HTN, others will rate him gigachad. Just don't be ugly and that's it. Genetics are their own thing, you don't control them or predict them. You might be subhuman truecel, but there must be at least one chad ancestor in your bloodline. It's possible for a truecel like you to have a chad son or stacy daughter.

View attachment 2976224
She does look good but she’s also frauding with make-up and eyebrows. Though I see what you mean. And yes, I am the guy who rates him HTN. Good-looking, definitely. Dropping my jaw because he mogs that hard? Not really.

• +1
salam brat ya kazakh

Do you think I can cuck them. How many of those Khabib looking Dagestani will I see on a daily basis. I'll be staying there atleast 6-8months. Is Almaty the best choice?
Almaty is kinda fine, and I doubt you ever see a one, there are plenty dudes who can slur you and so on. But in worst case you may see 1-2 stupid dudes. Main issue would be, that those dudes might fuck you up with their network, so you better not fight at all.