hate
MSFM
- Joined
- Dec 22, 2024
- Posts
- 6,259
- Reputation
- 17,282
Hello niggas, I’d like to announce that in a couple days we will have a group buy for HGH that’s being hosted by @Zagro. We are buying raw HGH powder, and getting around 3000ius of HGH for 20¢ an IU! (650$)
I’m making this thread to invite you to join this group buy, but I understand there might be some concerns so I’ll address that real quick.
Firstly, the source is SHARED. Money is being sent to the source which you can legit check at any time. It’s a well known source that has been used many times. The money is sent directly to the source, which can be legit checked through the sources sales team. Secondly, it’s came to my attention that a lot of people don’t even know what group buy actually is. I used ChatGPT to generate a dumbfuck-proof explanation.
“A group buy is when a bunch of people buy the same thing together to get a cheaper price. For example, if 10 monkeys each want a banana, the banana seller might say, “If 10 monkeys buy, each banana is $5 instead of $10.” So everyone gets a banana for less because they bought as a group.”
DM me or people involved, @Zagro @jnxy @inversions
I’m making this thread to invite you to join this group buy, but I understand there might be some concerns so I’ll address that real quick.
Firstly, the source is SHARED. Money is being sent to the source which you can legit check at any time. It’s a well known source that has been used many times. The money is sent directly to the source, which can be legit checked through the sources sales team. Secondly, it’s came to my attention that a lot of people don’t even know what group buy actually is. I used ChatGPT to generate a dumbfuck-proof explanation.
“A group buy is when a bunch of people buy the same thing together to get a cheaper price. For example, if 10 monkeys each want a banana, the banana seller might say, “If 10 monkeys buy, each banana is $5 instead of $10.” So everyone gets a banana for less because they bought as a group.”
DM me or people involved, @Zagro @jnxy @inversions








