HGH after 18

C

cvunit

Iron
Is there any benefit to boosting hgh after 18 year old? Can you still grow height and bones

A growth plate that has completely hardened into solid bone is a closed growth plate. After a growth plate closes, the bones are no longer growing.

It all depends on your bones growth plate tho.

• JFL
Reactions: Growth Plate
Is there any benefit to boosting hgh after 18 year old?
Go search more about HGH. You say as if the only function of it is the bones growth, and it's not.

• +1
Go search more about HGH. You say as if the only function of it is the bones growth, and it's not.
I know but that’s the main things I’m concerned. I have tiny wrists and would like to grow taller

A growth plate that has completely hardened into solid bone is a closed growth plate. After a growth plate closes, the bones are no longer growing.

It all depends on your bones growth plate tho.
his growth plates are closed unless he literally hasn't started puberty until his late teens, has an aromatase deficiency gene mutation or he had his balls cut off

• +1
Reactions: os_cria
because OP is a retarded ignorantcel

I know but that’s the main things I’m concerned. I have tiny wrists and would like to grow taller
If ur growth plates are open u can grow,get x rays to check that

his growth plates are closed unless he literally hasn't started puberty until his late teens, has an aromatase deficiency gene mutation or he had his balls cut off
There are cases where people (mostly bodybuilders) have experienced continued growth well after apparent growth plate closure. There are theories regarding the epiphyseal line responding to sufficient androgen pressure even after the actual epiphyseal plate has closed. And I know that you're trolling a little bit but saying you can't grow after 18 unless you started puberty in your late teens or had your balls cut off is completely retarded. I don't like you faggot

• JFL
arent u white w tall parents, how did u stop growth so early did you eat raw butter and soy eveyrdya?
I'm black. My mom is 5'4" and my dad is 6'0". I was severely underweight at late 14. 100lbs at 5'7"

I don't like you faggot
If it's so true then just grow to 6'8" and heightmog @LooksOverAll bro.

Jfl. You're experiencing major cognitive disonnance having your copes challenged that you personally dislike me now over one post

You can't grow past 18 unless you're an actual late bloomer, have an aromatase deficiency or were castrated.

All of the 3 examples experience a longer growth window because they either haven't produced enough testosterone to aromatize into estrogen and fuse their growth plates, or their aromatization rate is very low so even with normal tesosterone levels they have very low estrogen