HGH, AI, Mk677 or CJC with dac

tempelcat4

tempelcat4

𝘜𝘦𝘣𝘦𝘳𝘮𝘦𝘯𝘴𝘤𝘩 𝘰𝘥𝘦𝘳 𝘥𝘦𝘳 𝘛𝘰𝘥
What of the listed methods will cause the least long term damages / sides?
To knowlegable users please list from 1-4 or give other ideas.
(In puberty - open plates)

Only AI:
Using only AI to keep plates open and maximies natural growth

Only HGH:
Using 2-5 IU of hgh to boost growth

CJC with dac:
peptides for gh secretion

MK677:
Boost gh and eat more

if you have the money, pharma grade hgh

if not then cjc

if you have the money, pharma grade hgh

if not then cjc
so all the people that take cjc are just to poor buy hgh or are there other reasons?

mk677 with ai or hgh instead of mk

• +1
Reactions: wastedspermcel
Hi, Doctor here, be cautious when taking HGH and MK 677 because when you have extra Growth Hormone in your system, the effect of insulin is reduced. This is because HGH and Insulin have opposing metabolic effects and really, they can’t work at the same time. This leads to more sugar floating around in your blood and you becoming insulin resistant over time. Here’s what I’d do if taking these compounds or HGH

1. Eat less carbs while using
2. Consider taking Berberine and Cinnamon extract to promote glucose reuptake by your cells. This will offset some of the insulin resistance effects caused by HGH.
3. MK677 is especially susceptible to these side effects because it works over 24 hours.

I hope that helps! Be careful; I’ve seen patients come in who developed diabetes from MK677 use; it’s not fun so just use it responsibly and you should be ok.

• +1
Reactions: okwiwhd and tempelcat4
Hi, Doctor here, be cautious when taking HGH and MK 677 because when you have extra Growth Hormone in your system, the effect of insulin is reduced. This is because HGH and Insulin have opposing metabolic effects and really, they can’t work at the same time. This leads to more sugar floating around in your blood and you becoming insulin resistant over time. Here’s what I’d do if taking these compounds or HGH

2. Consider taking Berberine and Cinnamon extract to promote glucose reuptake by your cells. This will offset some of the insulin resistance effects caused by HGH.
3. MK677 is especially susceptible to these side effects because it works over 24 hours.

I hope that helps! Be careful; I’ve seen patients come in who developed diabetes from MK677 use; it’s not fun so just use it responsibly and you should be ok.
I already know this, but thanks anyway.

Do you mind if I pm you and ask you from time to time a few things about hgh etc?
Do you have discord?

Im soon hoping on it on my own so if your really a doctor I could maybe ask some things.. 👍🏻

hgh + aromasin + t4
anything else is cope

If I were to get diabetes is it permanent and I can’t do anything about it

Hey, how long I should use mk / hgh for it to affect my height? Also can you name some things to take additionally that can help in this situation?

Hey, how long I should use mk / hgh for it to affect my height? Also can you name some things to take additionally that can help in this situation?
Based on the research I’ve seen, 19 months is the mean time frame but there has been evidence of height increase even at 3 years of consistent supplementation. Keep in mind that this is for injectable HGH only. MK 677 is an experimental chemical and doesn’t have enough research to show if it increases height or not. Theoretically it could, but you just never know until you test. Just because something is similar to something else doesn’t mean it will have the same result. In this case, that means that just because MK 677 has been shown to release HGH in small quantities doesn’t mean it will affect your height like injectible HGH will. This will depend on your age and your finances. I’d see an endocrinologist to determine the best course of action. Also, please see the research papers I’ve provided below.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Roge
hgh + ai (basic clinical stack)

If I were to get diabetes is it permanent and I can’t do anything about it
Yes it’s permanent once it develops. You can manage it with extreme lifestyle changes (very low carbs and drugs like metformin) but the issue is that once you develop diabetes (in this case it would be type 2) there’s a damage to the Beta cells in your pancreas from secreting too much insulin all the time. Unfortunately, once these beta cells die, they don’t come back and that’s why diabetes remains for life once you have it. They have tried to regenerate the beta cells with experimental treatments but so far, nothing as worked. Prevention is the best way. You don’t want to get it trust me.

• +1
Reactions: Tallest person here
Yes it’s permanent once it develops. You can manage it with extreme lifestyle changes (very low carbs and drugs like metformin) but the issue is that once you develop diabetes (in this case it would be type 2) there’s a damage to the Beta cells in your pancreas from secreting too much insulin all the time. Unfortunately, once these beta cells die, they don’t come back and that’s why diabetes remains for life once you have it. They have tried to regenerate the beta cells with experimental treatments but so far, nothing as worked. Prevention is the best way. You don’t want to get it trust me.
thank u