Hgh and Aesthetic

P

poopmaster22

Solstice
So many talk about test or tren or sarms for muscle gains but does Hgh help grow good muscles? And if not does it atleast make you look attractive (skin quality,hair,broader frame)?

• +1
Reactions: currylightskin
So many talk about test or tren or sarms for muscle gains but does Hgh help grow good muscles? And if not does it atleast make you look attractive (skin quality,hair,broader frame)?
not sure about attractiveness but its good for recovery

• +1
Reactions: poopmaster22
roids are cope even if you have good hair genetics

hgh at around 2iu helps with fat loss, anti aging etc
not really anabolic

Did HGH for 7 months. No huge changes but it burned off stomach fat permanently, made me sleep better and gave me better skin. I did it as an oldcel wizard though.

Did HGH for 7 months. No huge changes but it burned off stomach fat permanently, made me sleep better and gave me better skin. I did it as an oldcel wizard though.
Really like permanent abs almost ? 😂 dm me

HGH and Mewing would make of you the greatest gigachad of the world.
Already MK677 and Mewing gives incredible results, so just imagine how HGH would be effective.

Already MK677 and Mewing gives incredible results, so just imagine how HGH would be effective.
it increases nose size:blackpill:

ill let you know soon, will be running sermorelin / tesamorelin / mk677 and gymcelling hard. i think it helps but not as much as actual anabolics

both dont do shit

HGH is a wash. It will increase the amount of connective tissue in the body, which can cause uncanny proportions, and it can also cause you to look bloated. It can make your skin clearer and indirectly assist in muscle growth by a small margin. If you want an example of an HGH pheno, look at Joe Rogan.

HGH is a wash. It will increase the amount of connective tissue in the body, which can cause uncanny proportions, and it can also cause you to look bloated. It can make your skin clearer and indirectly assist in muscle growth by a small margin. If you want an example of an HGH pheno, look at Joe Rogan.
But will it get me 1-2 inches taller if I blast like 4IU a day for a year?

Prove it right now or get out
What results did u see from mk and hgh?
Yes,hgh can theoretically increase nose size but many few peoeple who use hgh experience it.

U won't get a bigger nose unless u blast 20iu ed for 2-3 years

• +1
Reactions: Swole bravo and Daniel Plainview