HGH and Peptides

zae

zae

just researching
Does anyone have links or images of the best HGH or Peptides to begin with for Heightmaxxing. I feel tiny at 5’9. I also don’t feel like taking high doses so what’s recommended?

check this, worked on me

• +1
Reactions: Elevate Mind and zae
W.
How old were u when u started? Did u notice other changes like ur frame getting bigger?
I started all this process way back in october, mainly helped of my uncle, that has a doctors degree and tips i've been researching here. Started by the age of 16, frame develops a little bit, but not that much compared to the height. The most important thing you should be aware of is your nutrition and also check on your blood by having extractions every 40 days, to prevent anything.

damn those are insane results, how much have you dropped so far on supps?
spent nearly 580 euros, not that much, but i consider myself lucky because my knee growth wasn't closed yet

• +1
Reactions: zae
spent nearly 580 euros, not that much, but i consider myself lucky because my knee growth wasn't closed yet
that’s not a crazy amount to spend over a 5 month period, and for great results.

• +1
Reactions: 14vic
that’s not a crazy amount to spend over a 5 month period, and for great results.
i am mostly helped by my uncle, and mostly what i took care is of sleeping 9hrs+ and taking suplements: L-arginine, ibutamoren mk677, zma zinc and hgh

• +1
Reactions: zae
i am mostly helped by my uncle, and mostly what i took care is of sleeping 9hrs+ and taking suplements: L-arginine, ibutamoren mk677, zma zinc and hgh
That’s a cool uncle man I’d pray daily to have someone guide me through it like that.

• +1
Reactions: 14vic
where did u buy it from, also did u take an ai?
i got all my suplements from my uncle, i quoted him in other replies, here in spain it is kinda easy to get them, took ai 1 by day but also book a therapist once every 2 weeks for inflamation

• +1
Reactions: john788
That’s a cool uncle man I’d pray daily to have someone guide me through it like that.
im very grateful, i think it is very hard if you dont find someone related to medicine to help you through a proccess like this

• +1
Reactions: FBl
i got all my suplements from my uncle, i quoted him in other replies, here in spain it is kinda easy to get them, took ai 1 by day but also book a therapist once every 2 weeks for inflamation
damn ur lucky, where did u buy hgh from? or did u get it prescriped

I started all this process way back in october, mainly helped of my uncle, that has a doctors degree and tips i've been researching here. Started by the age of 16, frame develops a little bit, but not that much compared to the height. The most important thing you should be aware of is your nutrition and also check on your blood by having extractions every 40 days, to prevent anything.
can you help me and where to get it and stuff? how to inject it? it’s side affects or is there a thread you can link?

should i do 8 ius if i have a htn face or will it make be turn into a ogre and decend me in exhcnage for height
in my case my face didn't really change of that, you maybe will get a bigger lower lip but i dont know if that is a secondary effect