HGH clavicle and pelvis/guts growth

Mongrelcel

Mongrelcel

Banned
If i blast HGH (or peptides) at 20, theres a chance that my clavicles (frame) will grow. But what about the pelvis and guts (intestines)? The famous HGH gut? Wouldn't that completely ruin any looksmaxx I get from wider shoulders? To grow bones Id need pretty high doeses, so ending up with big nose, ears and gut is very likely no?

• +1
Reactions: Julius
HGH is just too unspecific in what it grows to have any practical use in this context. If your clavicles are so short (which I doubt, you most likely have 0 muscle mass), then a distraction osteogenesis would be a better option.

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, Good_Little_Goy, MentalistKebab and 1 other person
Yes. Risk it to get the biscuit

HGH is just too unspecific in what it grows to have any practical use in this context. If your clavicles are so short (which I doubt, you most likely have 0 muscle mass), then a distraction osteogenesis would be a better option.

Yes, it is unspecific. What do you think about HGH + going hard on lifts like these? https://looksmax.org/threads/frame-maxxing-guide.160196/

+ im still mewing so Id hope HGH could help me

does sarms or steroids grow clavicle bone?

I think they do, the question is how much and at what doeses

Thumbnail

is this possible?

Dude, this nigga is like 7'2 and gained 130lb over the course of 2 years, most of which is muscle- no fucking shit he added inches to his shoulder width, even fucking women get huge shoulders after blasting test and eating a lot of food.

I've been on peptides since the start of the year and I've notice some small shoulder gains(shirts that were a little too big for my shoulders I know perfectly fill out) while I only gained about 15lb since then. However, my waist is about 3" bigger than what it used to be, and after a huge meal at the end of the day I looked really bloated and had a huge 36" waist. There was a small period of about a month where I didn't use any peptides and my waist was considerably slimmer and not anywhere near as bloated, so I guess it's just temporary bloat from the peptides.

Dude, this nigga is like 7'2 and gained 130lb over the course of 2 years, most of which is muscle- no fucking shit he added inches to his shoulder width, even fucking women get huge shoulders after blasting test and eating a lot of food.

I've been on peptides since the start of the year and I've notice some small shoulder gains(shirts that were a little too big for my shoulders I know perfectly fill out) while I only gained about 15lb since then. However, my waist is about 3" bigger than what it used to be, and after a huge meal at the end of the day I looked really bloated and had a huge 36" waist. There was a small period of about a month where I didn't use any peptides and my waist was considerably slimmer and not anywhere near as bloated, so I guess it's just temporary bloat from the peptides.

You think you gained bone lenght? Or just some muscle?

You think you gained bone lenght? Or just some muscle?
I think it's a combination of both. My wingspan went from 6'9.5 to about 6'11 and since there's no way my arms grew in legth because they usually stop growing when you're 15-17, i think my clavicles got slightly longer and my shoulder flexibility also improved. I've also gained some decent amout of muscle as a natty, my shoulders look considerably bigger compared to how they used to look like back in January.

I think it's a combination of both. My wingspan went from 6'9.5 to about 6'11 and since there's no way my arms grew in legth because they usually stop growing when you're 15-17, i think my clavicles got slightly longer and my shoulder flexibility also improved. I've also gained some decent amout of muscle as a natty, my shoulders look considerably bigger compared to how they used to look like back in January.

Stack? Age?

mod grf 1-29 and ghrp-2/6(I switch between them every 2 weeks) 3x/day
I'm 20, almost 21

Lifefuel. Can I DM you for more info? Very interested.

• +1
Reactions: Alesund
mod grf 1-29 and ghrp-2/6(I switch between them every 2 weeks) 3x/day
I'm 20, almost 21
What's the difference between these peptides and doing MK-677 or injecting HGH? Also, are you doing it primarily/solely for clavicle length?

What's the difference between these peptides and doing MK-677 or injecting HGH? Also, are you doing it primarily/solely for clavicle length?
1.With peptides you'll get the most bang for your buck-a month's worth of peptides for my stack costed me about 200-250$/month. Mk-677 is definitely much cheaper, but it's also completely useless compared to peptides. HGH is the best option if you have the money(even UGL growth hormone is at least 500-600$month for about 8-10IUs/day) but even, there's a shitton amount of fakes and there's a big chance you'll get scammed.
2. I started using peptides just so I could see if I still had some growth left in me.

• +1
Reactions: mvp2v1
1.With peptides you'll get the most bang for your buck-a month's worth of peptides for my stack costed me about 200-250$/month. Mk-677 is definitely much cheaper, but it's also completely useless compared to peptides. HGH is the best option if you have the money(even UGL growth hormone is at least 500-600$month for about 8-10IUs/day) but even, there's a shitton amount of fakes and there's a big chance you'll get scammed.
2. I started using peptides just so I could see if I still had some growth left in me.
Who's your source?

Have you looked in to the suggestions of SP?:
Strike_Poseidon said:
"To put it in simple words bois, the best stack which will make you grow and keep you biological age go extremely slow is Hexarelin, Aromasin, SAM-e, Folic Acid, Meclizine, glucosamine chondroitin MSM, everything else your body will take care of."

• +1
Reactions: MentalistKebab
If i blast HGH (or peptides) at 20, theres a chance that my clavicles (frame) will grow. But what about the pelvis and guts (intestines)? The famous HGH gut? Wouldn't that completely ruin any looksmaxx I get from wider shoulders? To grow bones Id need pretty high doeses, so ending up with big nose, ears and gut is very likely no?
Bro, you need to run these peptides with AAS to target certain areas.

Bro, you need to run these peptides with AAS to target certain areas.

What do you mean? Are you saying that its the combination of HGH + AAS that grows intestines and feet, ears nose etc? HGH alone wont cause this unwanted growth?

Yes my young lowinhibcel follow the path of golden mumbai curry and his 101 golden chains to widen your clavicle
Screenshot 20200720 144216 Samsung Internet