Hgh for Clavicles/Frame?

D

Deleted member 21048

Kraken
I'm wondering if hopping on a hgh stack would be cope for growing clavicles? Since clavicle growth plates are open till 25 yo? Thats probably some jew data tho. In most men they probably fuse earlier around early 20s

But Is hgh the only thing that can grow the actual clavicle bone? Or something to increase IGF? I heard maybe test or steroids could help or is that mostly muscle growth?

I probably have a subhuman Bidelt of like sub 20" so I need to framemax :feelswhy:

I heard some ppl said to inject in your delts for potential growth? Something like CJC, IGF LR3, HGH into the lats or delts, I'm not too familiar with these substances because I haven't looked into gym/framemaxxing much

I'm 17y 9m so this shit is probably cope at my age for heightmaxxing, I think my plates are mostly fused because I had subhuman puberty and shit genes. At this point only my spine and clavicles are open if I'm lucky :feelsrope:

However I would like to cope with this for frame and clavicle growth. If lucky maybe I can gain a few cm from my spine who knows :feelsyay:

Also any Heightmaxxers that have grew seen any clavicle frame growth?

Tagging Frame/Heightmaxxers :feelsthink:
@AverageTevvezFan @SteveRogers @Arborist @zv1212 @anoright @FreakkForLife @UglyGod360 @Mike141 @SoonToAscend @MEGA CHAD @Lux @thereallegend @Maesthetics=King @5.5psl

Last edited:
Thank god i have good frame at 16 untrained

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Aero, socialcel, Deleted member 29167 and 7 others
Frame doesn't count if you are a 5'7 cute little boy
Fair enough but im not even cute looking i look orge due to high T naturallt

By cute I meant low t soy cuck
More T then u unroided tbh… if my avi looks that untrained u cant rlly talk shit and call me low T

u was just mad when u couldnt accept. I was right in the previous threads of u justifying roids werent cope.

• +1
Reactions: 5.5psl
Yeah you gonna answer my low iq thread?
Oh forgot idk genetics ? The ones U listed like hgh can potentially maybe add frame width ? I just came here to brag cuz i saw it was about frame

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 21048
More T then u unroided tbh… if my avi looks that untrained u cant rlly talk shit and call me low T

u was just mad when u couldnt accept. I was right in the previous threads of u justifying roids werent cope.
What's the point of debate in roids vs natty high t lol
Your face and physique is what all matters to girls
Doesn't matter how you achieve it
And by my bloodworks before the cycle I was at 774ng/dl which is decent enough
And on cycle I am 100% sure that I am 3000ng/dl + which natty copers can never ever reach

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 28758
What's the point of debate in roids vs natty high t lol
Your face and physique is what all matters to girls
Doesn't matter how you achieve it
And by my bloodworks before the cycle I was at 774ng/dl which is decent enough
And on cycle I am 100% sure that I am 3000ng/dl + which natty copers can never ever reach
Ok cool that ur on 3000ng but it still means ur coping with roids…..

still taking roids whether u took low or high doses u decided to cheat ur genetics…

face is so overrated irl girls are not homosexual psl god faggots. Girls want naturally high T guys

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: ItsOver999, Deleted member 21048 and 5.5psl
Ok cool that ur on 3000ng but it still means ur coping with roids…..

still taking roids whether u took low or high doses u decided to cheat ur genetics…

face is so overrated irl girls are not homosexual psl god faggots. Girls want naturally high T guys
You also know that you are coping so hard lmfao
Girls do give a shit about face
And there is nothing such as natty high t vs synthetic High t
Both give the same feeling and have same pathway

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 28758
You also know that you are coping so hard lmfao
Girls do give a shit about face
And there is nothing such as natty high t vs synthetic High t
Both give the same feeling and have same pathway
It doesnt matter at the end of the day we all did it for some used up pussy who was fucked by some incel looking nigga in her teens during HS.

if were being honest here u do it because U feel good not because of pussy…. Be honest here lad

• +1
Reactions: 5.5psl
IGF1 grows bones but top expensive

• +1
Reactions: nitesik
take Rad 140, it will widen your clavicles and increase overall dimorphism

You dont and You area not high T
You greycel if i still had my test level papers to show proof its 972 ng/dl of roaming testosterone…

Fair enough but im not even cute looking i look orge due to high T naturallt
u can’t look ogre at 5’7 u just look like a manlet trying to compensate for lack of height and woman find it funny af

No its not jew data. Jew data tells you that you stop growing at 18. Every man I've met didn't get shoulders until mid 20s unless lucky. You have to have increased loads on them. You need to do compound movements. Get a weighted vest, 25+ pounds. Do progressively harder push ups, do pull ups if you cand do pull ups do negatives down until you can. Get between the counter corner in your kitchen get your feet up off the ground with your arms braced between them. Hold until your arms are shaking. Do chair dips. You should be working out 1 hour 30 mins plus per day. You have to eat ALOT of protein. https://www.intechopen.com/chapters/44505 (lots of info here about hormones that increase bone) https://teambone.com/education-basic/modelingremodeling/
  1. Remodeling* is triggered not by principal stress but by “flexure” (now called “strains”)
  2. Repetitive dynamic loads on bone trigger remodeling; static loads do not.
  3. Dynamic flexure causes all affected bone surfaces to drift towards the concavity which arises during the act of dynamic flexure. This is why push ups and other calisthenics work for hone remodeling. It is bending your bone under stress applied just not in a way you can see. Standing between a door and pushing out with your arms will also do this. You have to progressively overload it here are 100 different push ups to increase the amount of weight https://ashotofadrenaline.net/push-ups/ the vest will also help with this. Getting a motorcycle wouldn't be a bad idea. The vibrations tone muscle and increase bone growth. They have machines in professional doctors offices that vibrate bones for this reason. I know this works because I increased by shoulder size by over 5 inches after the age of 23. I don't believe I'm special. This takes time you most likely won't see results after 3 months. You have to get past the point of having pain from working out. You should be able to do well over 300+ push ups and like 40 pull ups (or negatives) along with ab work outs and like the standing T when you get up on one arm and the other arm in the air. Again you should be shaking and about to collapse. If you can not hold form anymore STOP that's all your looking to do. You can fuck up your back if form is not proper. This is a progressive thing pushing too far will not increase results. Always eat/drink protein after working out. Before 1 hour and 30 mins I've read now they say to drink it before but I always got nausea trying to work out that heavy if done before.