HGH For Wide Clavicles

D

Deleted member 20927

follow, hang, and breed me
If on average the growth plates of the clavicles close at 25, could I possibly take HGH to widen them until they close?

• Love it
Reactions: Aladin
I'll be tagging you in the guide bro dw

• +1
Reactions: nordicel, kebab, thereallegend and 4 others
Yes but the results probably won't be too big from what I can see

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: thereallegend, TeenAscender, mvp2v1 and 1 other person
Tag me, I’ve been using IGF-1 DES.
Works very well.
Want to see what else you’ve theorised could work.
plz share what u have been doing and the results :hnghn:

plz share what u have been doing and the results :hnghn:
Haven’t measured properly yet.
3 weeks on 6 weeks off, 50mcg each delt EOD whilst on.
Your shoulder will hurt for 48 hours minimum after injecting, but the injection itself is relatively painless.
I’ll measure in like 2 months once I’ve depleted my stock, I want to make sure I’m gaining significant width before resupplying.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20927 and mvp2v1
each delt EOD
How do you inject? Intramuscular??

d2526ec14d7ba47cc73a7c132a3b223d.jpg

• Ugh..
Reactions: GandyIsNormie
How do you inject? Intramuscular??

d2526ec14d7ba47cc73a7c132a3b223d.jpg
Yeah IM, I usually rotate with side delt, upper chest and upper back.
Basically any muscle that inserts at the clavicle or scapula.
Lately just side delt though cause upper chest hurts like a cunt cause I mix my shit with acetic acid, which is bisically vinegar, so as you inject it feels like having a deep open wound be squirted with force by vinegar.
Shoulder you don’t really get that as much, but you sure do make up for it in the days afterwards, just a bad bruise though. I tolerate it pretty well, I’ve had numerous concussions so apparently that’s fucked with my pain tolerance, maybe to most it would be fairly painful.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: thereallegend and Chintuck22
making your hips narrower is more effective.

Your shoulder will hurt for 48 hours minimum after injecting, but the injection itself is relatively painless.
I’ll measure in like 2 months once I’ve depleted my stock, I want to make sure I’m gaining significant width before resupplying.
you’re the man bro

If on average the growth plates of the clavicles close at 25, could I possibly take HGH to widen them until they close?
if they are growing already gh will boost them a bit

making your hips narrower is more effective.
As far as I know, hip liposuction seems to be the only method to do this. What other methods are you aware of? Thank you.

As far as I know, hip liposuction seems to be the only method to do this. What other methods are you aware of? Thank you.
ab isometrics + low bf. dead srs.

• +1
Reactions: AverageTevvezFan
clavicle clavicle
where have u been its been 25 years since i caught you blowing a boy on the school toilet?
did you even tell ur mom?
no worries, i called her when it happaned
why, whats with the face? yes ur parents knew ur a little twink fag who likes to get fucked the entire time ha aha

how old are you??? also which muscles exactly are you injecting into medial delt, anterior, posterior?

Last edited:
  • Love it
Reactions: TheAbyssinian
So what’s been the conclusion on this? Did it work?

• So Sad
Reactions: SteveRogers
So what’s been the conclusion on this? Did it work?
Unfortunately, I don’t think so, certainly a little, however, it basically puts an end to all claviclecel’s coping so I never really went public with it.
That being said, my shoulders went from 17” bidelt at 17yo to 21” at 23yo from a mixture of gym, sarms, test, mk and igf.
Take from that what you will.

• +1
Reactions: piec, normie tiktoker and mvp2v1
Unfortunately, I don’t think so, certainly a little, however, it basically puts an end to all claviclecel’s coping so I never really went public with it.
That being said, my shoulders went from 17” bidelt at 17yo to 21” at 23yo from a mixture of gym, sarms, test, mk and igf.
So as of now the only confirmed solution to clavicle celdom is gymmax frauding frame and clavicle lengthening surgery.

hgh+Test / steroid use I also think is a working solution for most under 25, some over 25 too.

• +1
Reactions: normie tiktoker and SteveRogers
So as of now the only confirmed solution to clavicle celdom is gymmax frauding frame and clavicle lengthening surgery.

hgh+Test / steroid use I also think is a working solution for most under 25, some over 25 too.
Agreed, I think test helped me a fair bit, I started it at 22, I’m now 23.5 (150mg a week on average, I blasted 500mg for 5 months at the start and my Bideltoid grew the most during that time - that’s when I was using IGF)

• +1
Reactions: normie tiktoker and mvp2v1
PM me pics?