HGH gave me lots of neg side effects

56and3psl

Silver
I want to start this thread out by @ some people who ascended via high, because honestly I need to know what went wrong and how this happened. There has been numerous people who have seen my before and after pics, and many have acknowledged a significant negative change but nobody knows why. The ones who don't ackowlege the changes from HGH, are usually coping by saying it was from bad diet, no sleep, or bloat. They say this because they are heightmaxxing or believe HGH is having positive effects on them.
@Gaygymmaxx @Dystopian @Osie @MTMM

I do have some before and after pics that show the changes in my face, mainly you'll be able to see the undertones and skin changes, however I've been off HGH since January and I also did some peptides. In total I didn't run too high of doses and my baseline was 53-100. I was 16-17 with a bone age around that. My diet has not changed since before I did HGH, and the changes are not due to BF% or bloat as I have the same BF% same weight, and been off everything for over 4 months. Some of the biggest changes that happened was mid face lengthening, nose width, and nose length. Midface ratio from 1.02 to .98, ESR from .45 to low .44 from zygo widening. Jaw changes are subtle but HGH only really grows what is already prominent and doesn't actually increase bigonial width at all, as seen in a study I found https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC7403213/

in the study, for men there actually wasn't any change between healthy control and male acromegaly patients in begonias width, only ocular and zygo width which creates a unproportional face combined with the increased mid face length, and chin height ends up literally creating the dreaded Horseface. Literally. Acromegaly grows the face downwards. It is what happened to me pretty quickly honestly but the changes are subtle. My ratios are messed up and people say I look worse but they can't say why so im looking for answers and help in any experienced people who can analyze my before and after pics and say why these changes happened. For example my really prominent folds and saggy skin at 17. I already had folds but they were never noticeable at all, I also had undeye support. My guess, the cheekbone widening laterally and the nose width is pulling on the skin tighter but no forward growth is making them more prominent. This is seen in acromegaly progression to. @Orc . It can't be collagen getting nuked. HiGh would have the opposite effect and im only 17 so it has to be bone and cartilage changes resulting in more downwards growth. Anyways Im really just looking for help and only just care about seeing if I can get my tighter skin back. Just be careful with heightmaxxing with HGH and what not. For the most part it really is cope. If you saw my face before I started at 16. I did have really good skin AND VERY pretty boy features. I was HTN, I am low man now probably as that is what most people rate me as. I won't be posting any pics on this forum unless pressured to. DM me for actual pics and advice because I need help at this point. Thanks. The changes are subtle but you will notice my entire face sort of looks different.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: UZB_Strebl, hattrick, 5.5psl and 4 others
I was on aromasin and arimidex originally while using hgh. Someone theorized using somatostatin inhibitors like alpha gpc, or getting off aromasin and arimidex for the extra test, caused the changes to happen the way they did and more quickly. For the first couple months I didn't have any bone changes besides bloat and nose growth. Went schizo took a break, then people convinced me it was in my head and to go back on it and after listening to uglygod not having any physical changes after 2 years of injecting 20ius, mostly the same with @Gaygymmaxx 15iu EOD. I started back up in October, stopped using ASIN and ARIMIDEX and instead just used only hgh with some peptides and ALPHA gpc. in 3.5 months I literally had significant change in the face and stopped in January 20th once I noticed it wasn't bloat. My theory is maybe getting off ai and using peptides + hgh and alpha gpc, l arginine caused this? I really don't know tbh. Im the only known person who had this happen to them. I also think my low IGF baseline of 53-100 (53 was my first blood test) caused this because maybe my body didn't need that much iGF1??? overloading it with a lot caused this maybe. Bone age was late 16 when I started up again. Was desperate to get taller. No I did not grow, started heightmaxxing with mk677 and sin march 2023, didn't grow a cm in a year with open plates. Genes matter

• +1
Reactions: hattrick and silencio
add the pics

@Orc I understand u actually live with slight GH increase. Care to maybe explain how I experienced these changes with hgh? I never got many blood tests of IGF1 while om gh. But it definitely wasn't higher than the 700-800 uglygod had and other people who had no facial changes and did way higher doses. Maybe I hyper responded in a bad way, but my guess is based on my very very low baseline igf1 of literally 53, it couldn't have been higher than 500. Maybe al the peptides and soma statin inhibitors had it in the 1000+ LOL. highly doubt it, my genes are trash for liver conversion as seen by 53 baseline.

• +1
Reactions: boss8055
from what i speed read through you probably gave yourself acro and abused it for way too long, this is your own fault :ROFLMAO:

• +1
Reactions: maxxmclooks
Note that adverse effects during GH therapy is also not entirely due to the fact that you are signalling HGH exogenously but you aren't mimicking the natural peaks of growth hormone natural people tend to have.

GH can also just accelerate bone aging, AKA, speed up the development of the way your face was going to or could have developed.

from what i speed read through you probably gave yourself acro and abused it for way too long, this is your own fault :ROFLMAO:
mmm, I didn't abuse anything. my highest does was like 5IUS of Chinese stuff, and some peptide doses off the internet. Im an anomaly g, many people use way higher doses for way higher periods of time and didn't get what happened to me. Also from one of ur threads u failed to convert a unit of measurement to IUS leading to the false saying that over 3IU was overdose. Id move along before blaming someone looking for advice and help.

Note that adverse effects during GH therapy is also not entirely due to the fact that you are signalling HGH exogenously but you aren't mimicking the natural peaks of growth hormone natural people tend to have.

GH can also just accelerate bone aging, AKA, speed up the development of the way your face was going to or could have developed.

I was already 16-17 and didn't grow since 14 yet my plates were open. I highly doubt it speedup anything. Already had adult test levels and tanner stage 5. These changes were not natural and were due to HGH an iGF1.

• +1
Reactions: n9wiff
fuck you for not tagging me, i literally pioneered a theory pertaining to this

@Orc I understand u actually live with slight GH increase. Care to maybe explain how I experienced these changes with hgh?
individual tissues in your body vary by sensitivity, similar how there's varying degrees of androgen receptors in muscles, these aren't the same from person to person, i.e one might have a high concentration in their jaw, and the other in their nose, which results in a wide arrangement of possible symptoms.

mine are on top of my head, as a result I have cutis verticis gyrata.

(not me btw but mine is similarly mild)

they can also be in random limbs, or portions of it, i.e the fingers but not the palm, the palm but not the finger, the knees but not the ankles, or even your neck.

growth hormone is a huge gamble with bad odds.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: holdmeover, boss8055, 5'7 zoomer and 3 others

Maybe u could be right, GH bleed might have been the reason. But I also used peptides in spikes because I thought of that. mod gif + gorp 6 3x a day in November, looked back on pics and still saw facial changes. But maybe getting back on hgh mid December really caused the changes. It wouldn't make sense tho. Many tumors leading to acromegaly also caused spikes Any sources for ur info that bleed leads to bad changes?

I was already 16-17 and didn't grow since 14 yet my plates were open. I highly doubt it speedup anything. Already had adult test levels and tanner stage 5. These changes were not natural and were due to HGH an iGF1.
Did you dose dependent on bodyweight?

fuck you for not tagging me, i literally pioneered a theory pertaining to this
because I did both. Both spikes and bleed during different periods. I honestly think I saw progression during both periods but it was only noticeable when I started GH again. also did peptides + gh.

• So Sad
Reactions: Itsjoeverlol
mmm, I didn't abuse anything. my highest does was like 5IUS of Chinese stuff, and some peptide doses off the internet. Im an anomaly g, many people use way higher doses for way higher periods of time and didn't get what happened to me. Also from one of ur threads u failed to convert a unit of measurement to IUS leading to the false saying that over 3IU was overdose. Id move along before blaming someone looking for advice and help.
everyone reacts differently

Maybe u could be right, GH bleed might have been the reason. But I also used peptides in spikes because I thought of that. mod gif + gorp 6 3x a day in November, looked back on pics and still saw facial changes. But maybe getting back on hgh mid December really caused the changes. It wouldn't make sense tho. Many tumors leading to acromegaly also caused spikes Any sources for ur info that bleed leads to bad changes?
I saw the study somewhere and it didn't explicitly state that it was the cause but the study showed the patients with acromegaly had maintained thorough elevated levels of growth hormone as compared to normal people with peaks and dips.

doesn't work like that, you'd have to be taking more than the fucking liverking to accomplish that and he's a turbo manlet shooting like 10,000$ of it up his ass.

• +1
Reactions: boss8055, midlatinocel and n9wiff
Did you dose dependent on bodyweight?
No, didn't go higher than 6IUS of high but maybe the somastatin inhibition and low dose peptides caused the changes by also kickstarting natural production that was supposed to be shut down from high. All in all stupid decisions. couldn't have been worse than uglygod 800IGF1 level from 2 vials of GH a day tho @UglyGod360 and not seeing any facial changes at all.

doesn't work like that, you'd have to be taking more than the fucking liverking to accomplish that and he's a turbo manlet shooting like 10,000$ of it up his ass.
yeah exactly. im 5'8.5. Body weight was 155lbs. Trust I know im an anomaly. but why did this happen to me? im confused. My baseline was 53 IGF1 which is on par with 50 year old men but I was a strong healthy kid. GOOD BMD from dexa scan and I was a good athlete. My body clearly didn't need the extra IGF1.... it was maybe used to low IGF1 getting erveryrhing done. I had a good diet, low carbs only protein my whole life since 14.

• +1
low dose peptides
Huh you know you shouldn't be taking peptides or mk677 or any mimetics or secretagogues along with GH therapy. You can but GH therapy on it's own is a tried and tested method medically speaking.

yeah exactly. im 5'8.5. Body weight was 155lbs. Trust I know im an anomaly. but why did this happen to me? im confused. My baseline was 53 IGF1 which is on par with 50 year old men but I was a strong healthy kid. GOOD BMD from dexa scan and I was a good athlete. My body clearly didn't need the extra IGF1.... it was maybe used to low IGF1 getting erveryrhing done. I had a good diet, low carbs only protein my whole life since 14.
high sensitivity.

basically you are a hyper responder, but only in select areas of the body.

• +1
Reactions: boss8055 and n9wiff
Huh you know you shouldn't be taking peptides or mk677 or any mimetics or secretagogues along with GH therapy. You can but GH therapy on it's own is a tried and tested method medically speaking.
people do it to save money, hgh isn't cheap shit like mk is cheaper

How was your liver function? The liver is directly important to the HGH signalling IGF-1 release pathway. Did you take any drugs that underwent first pass metabolism?

liverking didn't even have the facial bone changes I got at 17 lol from getting back on GH and peptides from mid oct to late January. All in all did it for 8-9 months total tho but took lots of days off and breaks. It just doesn't make sense man not at all... my Midface in mirror pics and equal distortion pics using an app went from 1.01-104 to .98-1.01 so that's clearly downwards growth from GH. DOESNT MAKE SENSE! it pisses me off. Trying to get taller by doing lots of research and using way lower doses then everyone else. YET not getting any taller, and having a way less attractive face at 17, something I will never get pretty boy looks back.... + girlfriend of 2 years and I broke up.. and I met her and only pulled her when I looked the way I did at 15.5. now I look like this? could never pull her back. brutal man.

• So Sad
How was your liver function? The liver is directly important to the HGH signalling IGF-1 release pathway. Did you take any drugs that underwent first pass metabolism?
obviously it wasn't bad because I got hgh induced changes lol. Its not like liver function is going to influence what receptors it effects. Maybe soma statin inhibition does. https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/8769394/ soma statin might regulate where IGF1 goes in the body. Inhibiting it may have done this to me while pumping a bunch of peptides and high into my body...

• +1
individual tissues in your body vary by sensitivity, similar how there's varying degrees of androgen receptors in muscles, these aren't the same from person to person, i.e one might have a high concentration in their jaw, and the other in their nose, which results in a wide arrangement of possible symptoms.

mine are on top of my head, as a result I have cutis verticis gyrata.

View attachment 2932862

(not me btw but mine is similarly mild)

they can also be in random limbs, or portions of it, i.e the fingers but not the palm, the palm but not the finger, the knees but not the ankles, or even your neck.

growth hormone is a huge gamble with bad odds.
def, so u never got any unusual facial downward growth or anything?

obviously it wasn't bad because I got hgh induced changes lol. Its not like liver function is going to influence what receptors it effects. Maybe soma statin inhibition does. https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/8769394/ soma statin might regulate where IGF1 goes in the body. Inhibiting it may have done this to me while pumping a bunch of peptides and high into my body...
Some medication that undergoes first pass metabolism decreases growth velocity, just shooting it out there, I am a medical student. Especially drugs that mess with dopamine signalling like recreational or ADHD drugs.

I'm not sure about your somatostatin inhibition theory but I will read the study right now

Some medication that undergoes first pass metabolism decreases growth velocity, just shooting it out there, I am a medical student. Especially drugs that mess with dopamine signalling like recreational or ADHD drugs.

I'm not sure about your somatostatin inhibition theory but I will read the study right now
idk if the study says anything really, just provided one that showed what soma statin does

def, so u never got any unusual facial downward growth or anything?
I have unusual forward growth but that's because my gonial angle is very low.

it's the mental protuberance that tends to be affected from growth hormone, the angle is it is largely just determined by the angle of your jaw, i.e if you're already downgrown it makes you even more downgrown.

• +1
Reactions: boss8055

it's the mental protuberance that tends to be affected from growth hormone, the angle is it is largely just determined by the angle of your jaw, i.e if you're already downgrown it makes you even more downgrown.
damn at least u got forward growth. I had downward growth, even more so than I was. before you actually couldn't tell I was at all it was so low. it was mainly forward growth and decent bone development I had. Now its really obvious I have slight recession in maxilla and im pretty downward grown from the side now, combined with the increased lateral protrusion of zygote and orbital bones, and no forward growth of either/still the same. created an unproportional growth and maybe made my slightly existing folds (NOT Noticeable at all unless I was smiling) way deeper and saggy skin? Is this why I have saggy skin and bad deep folds at 17 now? Help g.

im just theorizing man but clearly high only grew what was already slightly prominent aka nose and zygote bones/orbitals brow ridge so im assuming since I already had slight folds from the prominence there , growing the already prominent bone stuff and longer midface/downward growth made my skin sag way worse and deep folds. right? idk but there's people who have no folds and are recessed and downward grown with long Midface.

high sensitivity.

basically you are a hyper responder, but only in select areas of the body.
shoulda known based on my very low igf1 naturally lmao and I was perfectly normal and healthy. ig body knows best.....

@Gaygymmaxx can u look at my before and after pics? Im home now u might be able to help me out here @nakus ill send u more now that im home. ones that show more obvious changes

@Gaygymmaxx can u look at my before and after pics? Im home now u might be able to help me out here @nakus ill send u more now that im home. ones that show more obvious changes
Sent a dm

My sincerest condolences hgh helped me a lot facially tbh

• +1
Reactions: truecel12
Hgh did nothing to me

This guy is an complete idiot.
I saw his pictures in a heightmaxxing discord where he gone crazy about his breakup with his girlfriend and making the „changes“ in his face the reason.

He is or was never even near HTN, he is an normal white mtn with gay looks (Really his pics are look gay).
His face didnt really change, the pictures he provides are blured, with inconsistent light, bloated and unbloated and with literally no noticeable changes as he describes.

He only provides a few pictures in which he states the difference, there is really none.

I could be ok with saying his nose got a little, really only a little bigger but even that is not noticeable.

This guy gone psycho wanting to go on Test now, didnt even did sufficient blood tests while being on HGH.

• +1
Reactions: LegitUser, Tallest person here and n9wiff
There are 7 hormones produced from your pituitary including hgh, with acromegaly typically it's all 7 that are increased in the body.

I saw his pictures in a heightmaxxing discord where he gone crazy about his breakup with his girlfriend and making the „changes“ in his face the reason.

He is or was never even near HTN, he is an normal white mtn with gay looks (Really his pics are look gay).
His face didnt really change, the pictures he provides are blured, with inconsistent light, bloated and unbloated and with literally no noticeable changes as he describes.

He only provides a few pictures in which he states the difference, there is really none.

I could be ok with saying his nose got a little, really only a little bigger but even that is not noticeable.

This guy gone psycho wanting to go on Test now, didnt even did sufficient blood tests while being on HGH.
u can see my before and after pics. wdym. my levels were fine g and i research months before i did hiehhtmaxxing. I started in late 2022 jfl.

also, clearly i am low htn before. if ur not a psl autist but i understand you’re 2023 tiktok cell from tiktok. HTN,MTN,LTN is not the PSL scale and LOW HTN is used to represent anyone above the average MTN male.

also the hilarious thing is, i don’t think once in this post i ever mentioned being HTN? 😂

this is low htn tho g on a regular scale
IMG 7004
IMG 5642
no need to cope, 1st pic is what me actually bloated looks like before “bloat” now. i was on GH in the first pic, 2 months in.

completely agree!
anyone with a brain and really looks at his before and afters should be able to say that his nose probably hasn't grown and the before pictures have bad lighting and blurring so you cannot see his nose size before

he just has dark undereyes now really

Stress induced psychosis. Hopefully it's self limiting

who cares or do you want to stay a manlet

completely agree!
anyone with a brain and really looks at his before and afters should be able to say that his nose probably hasn't grown and the before pictures have bad lighting and blurring so you cannot see his nose size before

he just has dark undereyes now really
IMG 6938
IMG 6940
IMG 6470
no change?

Brutal to fuck yourself up

I was on aromasin and arimidex originally while using hgh. Someone theorized using somatostatin inhibitors like alpha gpc, or getting off aromasin and arimidex for the extra test, caused the changes to happen the way they did and more quickly. For the first couple months I didn't have any bone changes besides bloat and nose growth. Went schizo took a break, then people convinced me it was in my head and to go back on it and after listening to uglygod not having any physical changes after 2 years of injecting 20ius, mostly the same with @Gaygymmaxx 15iu EOD. I started back up in October, stopped using ASIN and ARIMIDEX and instead just used only hgh with some peptides and ALPHA gpc. in 3.5 months I literally had significant change in the face and stopped in January 20th once I noticed it wasn't bloat. My theory is maybe getting off ai and using peptides + hgh and alpha gpc, l arginine caused this? I really don't know tbh. Im the only known person who had this happen to them. I also think my low IGF baseline of 53-100 (53 was my first blood test) caused this because maybe my body didn't need that much iGF1??? overloading it with a lot caused this maybe. Bone age was late 16 when I started up again. Was desperate to get taller. No I did not grow, started heightmaxxing with mk677 and sin march 2023, didn't grow a cm in a year with open plates. Genes matter
it might be that you developed hgh antibodies, and the igf1 level was elevated enough to give u soft growth but no height growth