Hgh grade

D

Deleted member 29747

No pfp gang, fuck pfp users
Is 96 percent purity bad for hgh,

you are white yet talk like an analphabet monkey nigger

where tf you gonna find pharma gh
I have a guy who gets it straight from the pharmacy but 96 percent isn’t that bad no? It’s a lot cheaper

I have a guy who gets it straight from the pharmacy but 96 percent isn’t that bad no? It’s a lot cheaper
how is that dude able to get it.

and where do you plan buying 96

how is that dude able to get it.

and where do you plan buying 96
He lives in Turkey and there’s no laws against and cat cafe sells 96 percent grade for 4x less then the other guy

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 30432
He lives in Turkey and there’s no laws against and cat cafe sells 96 percent grade for 4x less then the other guy
ok buy it and blast, you have little time left to fuck prime jbs

I might add test

• Woah
Reactions: Donkeyballs
Bro I am 15
Yep I know, that's why I say it, time will pass extremely fast and with one blink you will already be a creepy dosgusting 30 yo oldcel

Yep I know, that's why I say it, time will pass extremely fast and with one blink you will already be a creepy dosgusting 30 yo oldcel
I should have hgh by end of August

dont ask me nauthi g elese

Test no good ?
Bro you’re 15, you need to be careful about all these androgens if you don’t know how to do a pct.
what would your goal be with test?

Bro you’re 15, you need to be careful about all these androgens if you don’t know how to do a pct.
what would your goal be with test?
Facial bone changes like looks, but I would add test in a lot later like maybe a year from now

Facial bone changes like looks, but I would add test in a lot later like maybe a year from now
Yeah if you take it in a stable manner it can promote the masculinization of the face and induce craneofacial growth. Just take caution to not suppress your endogenous testosterone production.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 29747
Nigga you don’t need test at 15, testmaxx naturally, unless you have a deficiency you’ll fuck up your height and shrivel your balls by 18. Excess testosterone in the body is synthesized by the body to estrogen.
Send me some hgh though.

96 or 99 it's still the same molecule lol, the only difference is the amount of bloat you'll get or overall sides