Hgh help

D

Deleted member 29747

No pfp gang, fuck pfp users
Joined
May 14, 2023
Posts
2,966
Reputation
2,198
If I inject 4-5 iu when I first get a day with 6.25 Ai every second day (just the begging, until I can afford more) once I get more like 8 iu ed and 12.5 Ai ed, will I actually be able to grow a couple inches? Yes my plates are open
 
4inch may not be possible, where you late or early to puberty
I would say late but tbh idk really now I think the doctor charts said I will grow to 5’9 or 5’10
 
You'll get maybe and inch or two doubt any more but who knows tbh?
 
Who knows. As long as the growth plates are open and stay open, I think 6' is achievable.
 

Similar threads

REL203
Replies
1
Views
46
fattofat
fattofat
foidslayer328579820
hgh
Replies
1
Views
15
fiatwp
F
piskavcek2
Replies
3
Views
53
piskavcek2
piskavcek2
LtnKerem
Replies
1
Views
21
DanielLewinskyNuwar
DanielLewinskyNuwar
Canni
Replies
11
Views
108
Canni
Canni

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top