HGH HELP!!

ChickenRun

ChickenRun

Bronze
I’m 17, 5’7, around 6 months away from 18, and finally got a source for HGH.

Do I get it? I’m scared of the fact that it can change your face and perhaps ruin it.

My face is my only cope for hope

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 19453 and User28823
nigga, the only thing it can give u is maybe slightly big nose BUT THATS IF YOU INJECT UNHEALTHY AMOUNT.

it wont have any negative effects unless you inject unhealthy amounts that shouldnt even be taken in the first place anyway.

• JFL
at 5’7 i would think so

nigga, the only thing it can give u is maybe slightly big nose BUT THATS IF YOU INJECT UNHEALTHY AMOUNT.

it wont have any negative effects unless you inject unhealthy amounts that shouldnt even be taken in the first place anyway.
how many iu’s is a healthy amount per day?

@User28823 y U laughing bless us with Ur knowledge

• JFL
@User28823 y U laughing bless us with Ur knowledge
cuz hes 17 so its 99% over anyway unless his plates are miraculously open

and the guy saying theres no harm of doing hgh besides getting a bigger nose is just wrong
u dont know whats going to grow on hgh, could be a lot more than ur nose and certainly ur organs

hgh is best for adolescents since theyre already growing so everything will grow in proportion and they don't require large doses but when ur plates are closed and u take high doses in a last ditch effort to grow tall ur just gonna end up a bloated, ogremaxxed, enlarged organ insulin resistant manlet

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 19453 and ferfdd

and the guy saying theres no harm of doing hgh besides getting a bigger nose is just wrong
u dont know whats going to grow on hgh, could be a lot more than ur nose and certainly ur organs

hgh is best for adolescents since theyre already growing so everything will grow in proportion and they don't require large doses but when ur plates are closed and u take high doses in a last ditch effort to grow tall ur just gonna end up a bloated, ogremaxxed, enlarged organ insulin resistant manlet
Thanks bhai

its over 😞🙁☹️

• So Sad
Reactions: User28823

Do I get it? I’m scared of the fact that it can change your face and perhaps ruin it.

instead of going balls deep into gh id start with peptides and after you make mistakes and get the hang of it then move on to gh do something like cjc 1295 hexarlin and mk677

At 17 1/2 its already over. You could hop on an ai just because its so cheap and might get u an extra 1/2 inch, but that's up to you.

Certainly don't waste your money on gh though... Its too late.

I highly doubt it will, at least take an AI