HGH is cope for heightmaxxing

Bitch

Bitch

‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎
HGH is a stress hormone, it won’t necessarily make you a lot taller.

An inch or two is apparently max that you can gain. And even in this case you would have to be HGH deficient to begin with and not just genetically short. It can also make you develop adrenal crisis syndrome (because it is a stress hormone).

Decreases insulin sensitivity and increases mortality rate (chances of developing type 2 diabetes)

It can also make you develop cardiovascular disease. Develops cancer and various tumors as well.

Some kid from a rich family my parents knew died from HGH therapy as he was a child

TLDR; HGH is cope and a dangerous waste of money. Manlets are fucked

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: horizontallytall, Mrinfinityx, mafiaboy and 11 others

An inch or two is apparently max that you can gain. And even in this case you would have to be HGH deficient to begin with and not just genetically short. It can also make you develop adrenal crisis syndrome (because it is a stress hormone).

Decreases insulin sensitivity and increases mortality rate (chances of developing type 2 diabetes)

It can also make you develop cardiovascular disease. Develops cancer and various tumors as well.

Some kid from a rich family my parents knew died from HGH therapy as he was a child

Better go on mk 667

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Mrinfinityx, Deleted member 2968, cumbutamoren and 6 others
Manlets after hgh therapy fails and tall chad comes to their apartment...
Lukas Gage Hbo GIF by euphoria

• JFL
Reactions: horizontallytall, Mrinfinityx, Deleted member 2968 and 6 others
Better go on mk 667
I was taking MK677 for a month, it increased my blood sugar to a point where I had to stop taking it and the hunger it gave me was out of control.

MK677 is even worse, makes you insulin resistant even faster than real HGH, plus fucks with your cortisol more than real HGH as well. It’s also a research chemical

• +1
Reactions: horizontallytall, hattrick, Mrinfinityx and 5 others
Manlets after hgh therapy fails and tall chad comes to their apartment...
Lukas Gage Hbo GIF by euphoria
Did you actually grow any taller from your heightmaxxing stack?

What were you taking MK677 and something else if I remember correctly?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2968, ItsOver.com and Deleted member 13754
theres little you can do.

i know a few people who are daily smokers since 5th-7th grade and are 6'+

starting to think its all genetics tbh

• +1
Reactions: Mrinfinityx, Deleted member 5786 and Bitch
Did you actually grow any taller from your heightmaxxing stack?

What were you taking MK677 and something else if I remember correctly?
I did one mk677 and cjc cycle for 8 weeks back in May, I've also been running aromasin the whole time since then. I have grown just over an inch since but tbh it's just natural growth + ai that's doing the work. Rn I'm experimenting with other shit so we'll see how that goes...

• +1
Reactions: Mrinfinityx, mafiaboy, Ryan and 1 other person
I was taking MK677 for a month, it increased my blood sugar to a point where I had to stop taking it and the hunger it gave me was out of control.

MK677 is even worse, makes you insulin resistant even faster than real HGH, plus fucks with your cortisol more than real HGH as well. It’s also a research chemical
the only true way to become taller

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14528 and Bitch

Blasting HGH can help you, don't be stupid.

Every drug has a risk. Life is risk.

• +1
Reactions: m0ss26 and cumbutamoren
it probably won’t do fuck all for most teenagers

just get lifts tbh

• +1
Reactions: Mrinfinityx, Ryan, Bitch and 1 other person
theres little you can do.

i know a few people who are daily smokers since 5th-7th grade and are 6'+

starting to think its all genetics tbh
There are definitely exogenous means to increase height during development but I don't think current HGH treatments are very effective as OP said.

By the way, the obsession of increasing height during puberty is kind of laughable. By early childhood boys vary in height and it's pretty obvious who's going to be tall in adulthood. HGH protocols would have to happen very early in childhood development to be maximally effective.

• +1
Reactions: Mrinfinityx, Deleted member 14262, PURE ARYAN GENETICS and 2 others
There are definitely exogenous means to increase height during development but I don't think current HGH treatments are very effective as OP said.

By the way, the obsession of increasing height during puberty is kind of laughable. By early childhood boys vary in height and it's pretty obvious who's going to be tall in adulthood. HGH protocols would have to happen very early in childhood development to be maximally effective.
True, we are talking blasting HGH at like 12 years old for it to make a difference

Blasting HGH can help you, don't be stupid.

Every drug has a risk. Life is risk.
Definitely can help if you are under 13 and have a GH deficiency. But even then there is a limit of how much height you can reach by your genetics. It will make you taller only if you have a GH deficiency. If not, it won’t do shit other than fuck your health up and make you die faster

the only true way to become taller

View attachment 1334083
Unironically true

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Mrinfinityx
True, we are talking blasting HGH at like 12 years old for it to make a difference
No, I'm talking about as early as possible (infancy and even if the womb, if possible). Babies already vary in size as soon as they come out. I think that modern HGH protocols only giving an inch or two is a result of the protocol being started too late.

• +1
Reactions: Bitch

“ I can’t afford HGH , so let me make a thread on why it’s cope “ :soy:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Mrinfinityx, Deleted member 4946, Albeacho and 3 others
“ I can’t afford HGH , so let me make a thread on why it’s cope “ :soy:
It’s always some retarded greycels barking, meanwhile we have users on here that spent thousands of dollars on HGH and haven’t grown shit. And their plates were open plus they used an AI, inb4 “muhh there plates were closed :soy:

Those who did grow would have grown anyway since they just started puberty and their height gains were in the normal range plus they weren’t GH deficient

• +1
Reactions: horizontallytall, Mrinfinityx, Marsiere214 and 3 others
It’s always some retarded greycels barking, meanwhile we have users on here that spent thousands of dollars on HGH and haven’t grown shit. And their plates were open plus they used an AI, inb4 “muhh there plates were closed :soy:

Those who did grow would have grown anyway since they just started puberty and their height gains were in the normal range plus they weren’t GH deficient
Who spent $$$ show me proof .

So if anyone grew while taking it they would have grown anyway :feelsuhh:

HGH therapy to achieve actual inches of height requires insane doses.
Maybe paired with peptides and done with other chemicals (and not purely just HGH) could there be a different result.

But yeah it's a stress hormone as you said, along with the Gherlin aspect of it

• +1
Reactions: Mrinfinityx, Ryan and Bitch
Who spent $$$ show me proof .

So if anyone grew while taking it they would have grown anyway :feelsuhh:
HGH therapy to achieve actual inches of height requires insane doses.
Maybe paired with peptides and done with other chemicals (and not purely just HGH) could there be a different result.

But yeah it's a stress hormone as you said, along with the Gherlin aspect of it
ChristianChad had said it good himself

@xefo spent some money on HGH

• +1
Reactions: Ryan and ChristianChad

If u get dibeties through this shit it's fcking over even if u gain 3 inches

• +1
Reactions: Mrinfinityx and Bitch
ChristianChad had said it good himself

@xefo spent some money on HGH
He’s right , you need high doses and you will only get 2 inches max , but that is still height gain .

Because you need to take between 10-15 mg of it every day, it takes 3-6 mounths to make effect on nearly everyone, if you have good genes you will see effect earlier, for hunger yeah that's the price of getting 1 to 4 inches of height

• +1
Reactions: m0ss26
No, I'm talking about as early as possible (infancy and even if the womb, if possible). Babies already vary in size as soon as they come out. I think that modern HGH protocols only giving an inch or two is a result of the protocol being started too late.
not an expert here but sciencecels have much to learn tbh. some teens grow a staggering amount in one year at like 17 or so, we need to replicate that and also the reopening of the growth plates for oldcels ngl ngl

• +1
Reactions: Bitch
And even in this case you would have to be HGH deficient to begin with
Acromegaly doesnt exist bro! Gigantism doesn't exist bro! You need to be HGH deficient if you want to HGH to make you grow taller bro!

We need stop this cope. It didn't work for PubertyMaxxer and now everyone thinks it doesn't work even though there have been people who have reported results. Of course it's not gonna work when your 16 or 17 jfl you need to take it from earlier on.

• +1
Reactions: Mrinfinityx and Albeacho
Name checks out

Acromegaly doesnt exist bro! Gigantism doesn't exist bro! You need to be HGH deficient if you want to HGH to make you grow taller bro!

We need stop this cope. It didn't work for PubertyMaxxer and now everyone thinks it doesn't work even though there have been people who have reported results. Of course it's not gonna work when your 16 or 17 jfl you need to take it from earlier on.
You must be seriously retarded if you wish to develop gigantism and die in your 40s.

Name checks out
Bet you're the god of ugliness then

not an expert here but sciencecels have much to learn tbh. some teens grow a staggering amount in one year at like 17 or so, we need to replicate that and also the reopening of the growth plates for oldcels ngl ngl

1 to 4 inch of height Jesus :lul::lul::lul:

The amout of coping

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Mrinfinityx and Bitch

But I think nutritionmaxxing play a big role because look at asian

You must be seriously retarded if you wish to develop gigantism and die in your 40s.
People with gigantism are usually over 7 feet tall and its all because their bodies just produce more than enough hgh. Gigantism shouldn't be the aim but enough hgh to gain at least 4-5 inches of height. This whole thread is retarded.

People with gigantism are usually over 7 feet tall and its all because their bodies just produce more than enough hgh. Gigantism shouldn't be the aim but enough hgh to gain at least 4-5 inches of height. This whole thread is retarded.
You can never know how your body will respond to the amount of HGH that you are injecting and how much height that will convert in to. I'll say it one more time and try to explain it to you once again. If you aren't deficient in HGH to begin with, you won't have significant height gains after elevating your IGF-1 levels, you will most likely just gain some muscle more easily and lean mass.

You can't just grow 4-5 inches with a stress hormone like that, you aren't changing your DNA.

Gigantism is basically a tumor of the pituitary gland. The only way you could succesfully grow past a certain age other than early childhood with injecting HGH would be getting this tumor that would cause gigantism and your body to grow. Which will also grow your organs as well and you will die sooner or later because of heart failure as your heart will grow too big

• +1
Reactions: Mrinfinityx
You can never know how your body will respond to the amount of HGH that you are injecting and how much height that will convert in to. I'll say it one more time and try to explain it to you once again. If you aren't deficient in HGH to begin with, you won't have significant height gains after elevating your IGF-1 levels, you will most likely just gain some muscle more easily and lean mass.

You can't just grow 4-5 inches with a stress hormone like that, you aren't changing your DNA.

Gigantism is basically a tumor of the pituitary gland. The only way you could succesfully grow past a certain age other than early childhood with injecting HGH would be getting this tumor that would cause gigantism and your body to grow. Which will also grow your organs as well and you will die sooner or later because of heart failure as your heart will grow too big
The tumor though just happens to create more and more hgh not do anything else, literally the same as injecting it but the difference is that you can stop when it is going too far. So this whole theory that regular injection of hgh does nothing but the tumor does, doesn't make any sense. Injecting hgh will also make organs grow but as I said inject in a controlled way that it doesn't cause serious problems.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14262 and sosaa247
it works if you are still a virgin like @OldVirgin

• JFL
Reactions: Bitch, Deleted member 14854 and Deleted member 5786

Definitely can help if you are under 13 and have a GH deficiency. But even then there is a limit of how much height you can reach by your genetics. It will make you taller only if you have a GH deficiency. If not, it won’t do shit other than fuck your health up and make you die faster

Unironically true
Mirrin IQ, based blackpilled user, let them buy copium with their life savings

Nicholas cage funny

How on earth did you completely miss the point?