HGH IS COPE

H

heightmaxxer1133

Temp. Banned
Guys hgh is a fucking cope. Nobody grew more than 2 inches with it it will ruin your face and makes u more masculine if u want to be a pretty boy. Do LL if ure short anyway it’s about confidence and personality

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: ttlurker, ezio6, Aero and 4 others
There hasn’t been a single study that shows growth past genetic cap for ppl without gh deficiency or got a short stature

• +1
Reactions: ttlurker, PsychoDsk, Sean o' Tist and 3 others
Guys hgh is a fucking cope. Nobody grew more than 2 inches with it it will ruin your face and makes u more masculine if u want to be a pretty boy. Do LL if ure short anyway it’s about confidence and personality
2 inches height is not bad, and being masculine isnt a bad thing too, delete this thread

• +1
Reactions: Bdot, IdontwannabeLTN, uwva and 6 others
it will ruin your face and makes u more masculine if u want to be a pretty boy.
No it won't. This doesn't happen and has never happened to someone with open plates.

• +1
Reactions: Onewithmoss and NZb6Air
2 inches height is not bad, and being masculine isnt a bad thing too, delete this thread
you would have grown 2 inches too without hgh, it only helps if you have a deficiency

fr this makes me wanna bet 1k on black, get 2k then buy 6 months worth of hgh lmfao

• +1
Reactions: org3cel.RR
fr this makes me wanna bet 1k on black, get 2k then buy 6 months worth of hgh lmfao
wtf, 100 iu of HGH= 200$ and core shizo bought it for 160$, 6 months worth of HGH is less then 400$:lul:

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: dark.max, idkwhattoputhere, Adelholzener and 1 other person
There hasn’t been a single study that shows growth past genetic cap for ppl without gh deficiency or got a short stature
There literally is you fucking retard. Dont bother replying as i have you on ignore now

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Adelholzener and org3cel.RR
wtf, 100 iu of HGH= 200$ and core shizo bought it for 160$, 6 months worth of HGH is less then 400$:lul:
damn, well its too late for me anyways

• So Sad
There literally is you fucking retard. Dont bother replying as i have you on ignore now
Ohh no a retard put me on ignore cuz he was butthurt that he ain’t got it the way he wants go cry to ur mom

They have closed plates and want to sabotage youngcels so they don't grow taller, it's bucket crab mentality
they didnt grow so they want youngcels to be short like them:lul:

• +1
Reactions: 6PSLcel and microsoft
I've grown an inch from hgh btw in 3 months :lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:
mirin your ascension, how many iu of hgh are you blasting? ill use 4iu per day, also how old are you

• +1
Reactions: 6PSLcel and microsoft
mirin your ascension, how many iu of hgh are you blasting? ill use 4iu per day, also how old are you
16 and 4,8 iu per day but i'll switch to 6 iu every other day and cjc dac 2,5 mg per week after my current supply runs out, also using levothyroxine as my thyroid levels are on the lower end

• Love it
what about people with gigantism

they got huge but also got autistic faces

but they did grow well beyond they're genetic cap

16 and 4,8 iu per day but i'll switch to 6 iu every other day and cjc dac 2,5 mg per week after my current supply runs out, also using levothyroxine as my thyroid levels are on the lower end
my stack will be:
6.5 mg of ai
300mcg of cjc w no dac
300 mcg of ipamorelin
4iu of hgh
everything taken before bed

• +1
Reactions: microsoft
my stack will be:
6.5 mg of ai
300mcg of cjc w no dac
300 mcg of ipamorelin
4iu of hgh
everything taken before bed
Bhai just purchase cjc dac from qsc you can run 2,5mg for like a year for 220 usd, 300mcg is rlly low, and ipamorelin is not needed

• +1
what about people with gigantism

they got huge but also got autistic faces

but they did grow well beyond they're genetic cap
Gigantism is caused by birth defects aka ppl with tumours in their pituitary gland
It’s not passed down from ancestors

you are taller then 99.49% of all men that live in the us lol
if ur taking into account all the spics, then yeah maybe, but amongst non dysgenic whites, here in northern europe, not that impressive, im like 85th percentile in sweden

• +1
if ur taking into account all the spics, then yeah maybe, but amongst non dysgenic whites, here in northern europe, not that impressive, im like 85th percentile in sweden
sweden:love: sweden women are short tho?

yes i know that but they released alot more gh which is what im trying to focus in on here
Even if u manage to match their hgh levels which is almost impossible u are not gonna grow as much ( pre puberty ) and there’s no guarantee u’ll grow a single cm post ur cap

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: dookielooksmaxxer
  • +1
They still haven’t made it possible to pinpoint the mrchanism behind height growth otherwise all celebrities’ kids woulda been much taller

its europe
area in red = not europe
area not in red = europe

redniggas are subhumans

• So Sad
nigga thats wild:lul: also what abou, alfredo de lacruz, alessandro delissola? they are good models that are from red lol
ur missing the point