HGH IS COPE

• JFL
Reactions: MA_ascender
Why would you take something made by big pharma anyways , you are putting harmful chemicals and heavy metals into your body

Guys hgh is a fucking cope. Nobody grew more than 2 inches with it it will ruin your face and makes u more masculine if u want to be a pretty boy. Do LL if ure short anyway it’s about confidence and personality
Ive grown almost 2 inches in 2 months 😹
There hasn’t been a single study that shows growth past genetic cap for ppl without gh deficiency or got a short stature
how does one define genetic gap just from adding parents heights and averaging it😂 no one checks SOX9 gene and I personally believe im at my genetic peak and still growing with hgh

how does one define genetic gap just from adding parents heights and averaging it😂 no one checks SOX9 gene and I personally believe im at my genetic peak and still growing with hgh
Did your face change ? I just did this thread to nuke the concurrency and new gen

Yo can anyone answer me pls?
I have been on aromasin since 9th august 6.25mg ed, no bloods cuz i couldnt do them. What will happen if i stop taking it for 2 weeks? Since im going in vacation im scared it might get seized

Did your face change ? I just did this thread to nuke the concurrency and new gen
My maxilla has gotten way better and my eyebrowridge is more prominent, I noticed more prominent cheekbones but that was subtle. No nose or ear growth yet and probably will never happen😹 i started Bonesmashing orbitals then red light then inject

• +1
Reactions: Vanilla
I have been on aromasin since 9th august 6.25mg ed, no bloods cuz i couldnt do them. What will happen if i stop taking it for 2 weeks? Since im going in vacation im scared it might get seized
Rebound

U take aromasin so nothing just take it in vacation

Guys hgh is a fucking cope. Nobody grew more than 2 inches with it it will ruin your face and makes u more masculine if u want to be a pretty boy. Do LL if ure short anyway it’s about confidence and personality

Ok will it to higher than 20pg?
when are you going on vacation, what i would do is gradually lower dose until the trip then stop usage for the duration of the trip. Also because of ais heavy neurotoxic properties maybe it wouldn’t be a bad idea to take a lil fucking break but idk, i was only on it for 2 weeks

Nothing will happen dw, ur estradiol will go back to whatever it was before you started taking aromasin

• +1
Reactions: Vanilla
Even if u manage to stop ur plates from closing there’s no guarantee u’ll grow past ur genetic limit
wtf is a genetic limit…
Even if u manage to match their hgh levels which is almost impossible u are not gonna grow as much ( pre puberty ) and there’s no guarantee u’ll grow a single cm post ur cap
this is true, nothing is guaranteed

Genetic cap is not determined by ur parents’ height retard and there’s no way they could pinpoint it

• +1
Reactions: EsteMog
Guys hgh is a fucking cope. Nobody grew more than 2 inches with it it will ruin your face and make u more masculine if u want to be a pretty boy. Do LL if you're short anyway it’s about confidence and personality
Injecting true pharmaceutical human growth hormone before the start of puberty until the end of puberty could do wonders.

However, the dosage of human growth hormone needed to grow taller after puberty seems to be rather harmful.

Hence why after the age of 16, using aromatase inhibitors seems to be the ideal route.

Last edited: