HGH like Cortisol is a shitty chemical (IGF-1 is the key).

D

Deleted member 13746

Iron
The focus here should to be maximize IGF-1 Levels for Frame growth. HGH is a stress hormone and it is released in times of stress (Under eating/Overtraining). It only works due to the fact that it converts into IGF-1 which is extremely anabolic and anti-catabolic. HGH comes with a whole host of issues water retention, insulin resistance, cancer and joint problems. IGF-1 does the opposite grows tissue, grows bone, repairs injuries and more.

IGF-1 Cycle Experience (I ran cycles in the past with HGH before it only caused fatigue and water retention no gains what so ever. I then switched over to IGF-1 (Expensive) and automatically gained Muscle Mass, Bones got thicker, Injuries healed quickly and Energy levels went through the roof.).

How to Increase IGF-1
-Protein Surplus
-High Intensity Anaerobic Training
-Deep Sleep (Quality over Quantity)

How to decrease HGH
-Avoid Overtraining
-Avoid Chronic Fasting
-Avoid Stress
-Avoid Oversleeping

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: SteveRogers, Bitch, AscendingHero and 16 others
Legit thread! IGF-1 is the mother of all androgens

• Hmm...
Reactions: Bewusst
Imagine forgetting mk677 jfl

• +1
Reactions: chadferguson and Deleted member 13476
What peptides r the best for igf - 1 increase?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: AscendingHero, Deleted member 6128, Incoming and 3 others
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13746 and W0KESTMOTHF
The focus here should to be maximize IGF-1 Levels for Frame growth. HGH is a stress hormone and it is released in times of stress (Under eating/Overtraining). It only works due to the fact that it converts into IGF-1 which is extremely anabolic and anti-catabolic. HGH comes with a whole host of issues water retention, insulin resistance, cancer and joint problems. IGF-1 does the opposite grows tissue, grows bone, repairs injuries and more.

IGF-1 Cycle Experience (I ran cycles in the past with HGH before it only caused fatigue and water retention no gains what so ever. I then switched over to IGF-1 (Expensive) and automatically gained Muscle Mass, Bones got thicker, Injuries healed quickly and Energy levels went through the roof.).

How to Increase IGF-1
-Protein Surplus

How to decrease HGH
-Avoid Overtraining
-Avoid Chronic Fasting
-Avoid Stress
-Avoid Oversleeping

Ironically hgh reduces lifespan.

• +1
Reactions: Bitch and Deleted member 13746
Mk-677 increases cortisol and the fear response in the brain. I would stand clear of it. High Protein Consumption is the equivalent of MK-677 for IGF-1.
meat is nowhere close to mk677. I agree cortisol could be an issue, but if I remember correctly it was found in a rat study, and I didn’t really feel stress while on it. Regardless, I take cortisol reducing supplements in conjunction, things like ash and rhodiola

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: chadferguson and Deleted member 13476
meat is nowhere close to mk677. I agree cortisol could be an issue, but if I remember correctly it was found in a rat study, and I didn’t really feel stress while on it. Regardless, I take cortisol reducing supplements in conjunction, things like ash and rhodiola
I dont think there is a scientific evidence that mk 677 elevates cortisol. In wikipedia it is stated that it doesnt affect cortisol levels

When i eat high protein, i only fart the whole day and have stomach cramps.

• JFL
Reactions: Htobrother
When i eat high protein, i only fart the whole day and have stomach cramps.
Then the problem is in your digestion buddy boyo. Check if you have Hypothyroidism

I see teens on PSL sites do shit like fasting to release GH even though when you fast your IGF-1 and Vitamin D production DROPS

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero
GH is what causes IGF to be released iirc

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3828

How to Increase IGF-1
-Protein Surplus

How to decrease HGH
-Avoid Overtraining
-Avoid Chronic Fasting
-Avoid Stress
-Avoid Oversleeping
Igf-1 mogs hgh to death tbh

I've been trying to tell you kids that hgh and mk677 sucks forever

Impossible for inkwells like you to get real igf-1. Hgh is the best option