Hgh may actually be cope

mathis

mathis

Mistral
Seem to increase bones age = close growth plates sooner. Will only make you tall faster and not increase your final height, or maybe not by a lot.
Just saw this on a study does anyone know more ?

• Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: LegitUser and nathan
Seem to increase bones age = close growth plates sooner. Will only make you tall faster and not increase your final height, or maybe not by a lot.
it will increase final height but by just a few cm over years of treatment. this is why they pair hgh with ai

• Hmm...
Reactions: mathis

yeah but how does it explain when people have excessive hgh syndrome, and become 2 meters tall

HGH does work and is a well vetted treatment.

Only increases final height by a few centimetres, requires treatment to start at an early age. ( in healthy people )

Works better if someone has altered pituitary gland function

• +1
Reactions: LegitUser, mathis, HTN_Mentalcel and 2 others
Thats why you take AI bruh, plus if hgh is cope then all heightmaxxing method is cope because it litterally the best method for heightmaxx

• +1
Reactions: LegitUser
HGH does work and is a well vetted treatment.

Only increases final height by a few centimetres, requires treatment to start at an early age. ( in healthy people )

Works better if someone has altered pituitary gland function
Ty perfectly explained

It doesnt work for most people. There isnt a single study proving that normal people can be taller when taking it. The only study that will convince me is identical twins raised from birth in a lab setting. Height obviously has to be written into dna and hgh is just something that signals the body to grow. Adding more of it beyond healthy levels does nothing because it is just a signaller. Every bone in your body has a predetermined max length encoded in dna if they did not you would become deformed.

I will tell u i did it at 17 and im developing diabetes now 10 years later. These things do have consequences and they will catch up. Just give it a few years. People who started hgh at the same time as me will soon come out of hiatus to tell u they have diabetes now.

• +1
Reactions: horizontallytall and mathis
hgh did wonders for me I could not be happier with the results

Age dose and increase?
17 5mg cjc ew 25mg mk ed 500 hexarlin ed 10 weeks 1.5 inches (alternated between hex and ghrp2 at the same dose)

• JFL
Reactions: horizontallytall