HGH or DHT

D

Deleted member 6128

Pruhtty Women 🫶
643914E4 6035 43B9 B089 E11F909E6E35
Jewgoole here states that Increases skeletal mass by promoting bone growth but then
24B37DA4 2ECD 4D61 82E1 2C70B5313700
It says HGH can increase bone mass

So which one is true also which one should I stick with

People have been saying DHT is shit

HGH @WadlowMaxxing how old are you? But hgh is very expensive aromasin or peptides is cheaper

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, WadlowMaxxing and Deleted member 6128
IGF-1 is a fusion of HGH, testosterone, and estrogen

DHT makes your bones thicker, you should take it simultaneously. Ditch endocryne disruptors

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Shrekguy3838, Skull Issue, AscendingHero and 1 other person
Longer or thicker bones? For thicker use hgh or peptides, for longer use the same but with an ai

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero and Deleted member 6128
Longer or thicker bones? For thicker use hgh or peptides, for longer use the same but with an ai
Why do you have to use an AI for longer bones?

prevents ossification of growth plates

ossified growth plates = no longitudinal bone growth

remember:

this is the enemy
Index

this is your friend
Slide 5

Last edited:
prevents ossification of growth plates

ossified growth plates = no longitudinal bone growth
do you recommend hgh for one in puberty for height and increased bone mass gains considering its potential side effects?

View attachment 840286
Jewgoole here states that Increases skeletal mass by promoting bone growth but then
View attachment 840287
It says HGH can increase bone mass

So which one is true also which one should I stick with

People have been saying DHT is shit
Peptides, and other forms of IGF-1 increasing things will be ideal for height growth, DHT does have a role in it but far less than IGF-1. heightmaxxing thread soon.

do you recommend hgh for one in puberty for height and increased bone mass gains considering its potential side effects?
abso-fucking-lutely

if you are undergoing puberty, do not miss out on this once in a lifetime opportunity

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero
IGF-1 is a fusion of HGH, testosterone, and estrogen
@Chintuck22
Screenshot 20210716 2212292

It is not available to anyone not literally swimming in money like Scrooge McDuck.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6128
abso-fucking-lutely

if you are undergoing puberty, do not miss out on this once in a lifetime opportunity
why?

What will HGH do?

Im concerned that it can mess up my organs, make me diabetic, and even reduce lifespan

Estrogen (peaking of estradiol) is what causes your plates to fuse, in short, plates fusing = no more growing. so we take AIs (aromatase inhibitors) to slow down this process as much as possible, this in combination with HGH treatment Is ideal.

• +1
It is not available to anyone not literally swimming in money like Scrooge McDuck.
incorrect

why?

What will HGH do?

Im concerned that it can mess up my organs, make me diabetic, and even reduce lifespan
then don't take it, it's that simple

none of the side effects you mentioned come with responsible use. this applies to any medication, hormone, or peptide

• +1
why?

What will HGH do?

ok so let me put it this way, when in puberty you are moldable, this is good and bad, because bad habits, hormones, etc will mould and imprint into your body. shit sleep = reduced final height and so on and so forth. Using HGH when you are mouldable will grow your frame, your face ( jaw ), your bones and help you become taller if plates arent fused, it will also grow your hands and feet.

• +1
incorrect

none of the side effects you mentioned come with responsible use. this applies to any medication, hormone, or peptide
Let me rephrase that. Getting REAL IGF-1 is next to impossible for the average guy. Most igf-1 you'll buy is faked, but because you get insanely low blood sugar and a strong fat melting effect, you think it's real.

incorrect

most igf i see is like £50-80 per 1mg bottle (IGF-LR3). personally IGF-DES is the way to go because its far more stable and robust doesn't get fucked up (transport, shaking etc) like IGF-1LR3 is known to.

• +1
Reactions: Incoming
most igf i see is like £50-80 per 1mg bottle (IGF-LR3). personally IGF-DES is the way to go because its far more stable and robust doesn't get fucked up (transport, shaking etc) like IGF-1LR3 is known to.
I'm not about those, I'm strictly talking about regular igf-1.

Let me rephrase that. Getting REAL IGF-1 is next to impossible for the average guy.
this part is incorrect

Most igf-1 you'll buy is faked, but because you get insanely low blood sugar and a strong fat melting effect, you think it's real.
however I agree with this

listen, most people believe the pretense that IGF-1 is impossible to source and manufacture because of what rich piana said

when rich piana says IGF-1 is difficult to obtain, he is talking purely about increlex AKA mesacermin. increlex is widely faked, however that does not mean all IGF-1 suppliers are fake.

in reality, there are a number of generic suppliers which are more than capable of producing IGF-1, and they have the blood tests, HPLC testing and mitosis bioactivity testing to prove it. people simply love to shit on generics because they lack the increlex brand names. that's it.

and of course, generic IGF-1 is significantly cheaper than increlex

if you want me to drop a source I can

this part is incorrect

listen, most people believe the pretense that IGF-1 is impossible to source and manufacture because of what rich piana said

when rich piana says IGF-1 is difficult to obtain, he is talking purely about increlex AKA mesacermin. increlex is widely faked, however that does not mean all IGF-1 suppliers are fake.

in reality, there are a number of generic suppliers which are more than capable of producing IGF-1, and they have the blood tests, HPLC testing and mitosis bioactivity testing to prove it. people simply love to shit on generics because they lack the increlex brand names. that's it.

DM one so no trouble.

because growth plate closure is regulated by aromatase
by inhibiting your aromatase you can slow down your growth plates from closing without inhibiting growth
ai's also increase testosterone, but overdosing on them is very bad for your mental state and your libido
this part is incorrect

are gh peptide stacks a cope?

• +1
ok so let me put it this way, when in puberty you are moldable, this is good and bad, because bad habits, hormones, etc will mould and imprint into your body. shit sleep = reduced final height and so on and so forth. Using HGH when you are mouldable will grow your frame, your face ( jaw ), your bones and help you become taller if plates arent fused, it will also grow your hands and feet.
also im p sure that your body tries to account for a lack of sleep by sending growth hormone pulses through out the day instead of gh being released during your sleep

incorrect

what are the ideal dosages for hgh?

thoughts on dht gel?

are gh peptide stacks a cope?
not if you use a decent peptide stack. but a potent peptide stack would cost around the same for decent generic GH, which is superior. might as well just go for the GH at that point

read this for more details -> https://looksmax.org/threads/can-someone-link-me-high-iq-height-stack-please.264551/#post-6218603

what are the ideal dosages for hgh?

thoughts on dht gel?
depends what youre using it for

anti aging 1-2 IU

bodybuilding 5-10 IU

bone growth 10+ IU

no idea about DHT gel. just make sure you dont buy any from russianstar

if it's dick growth youre looking for, extenders are proven to work at any age. there's clinical studies on them.

Last edited:
  • +1
It is actually a myth that DHT has any role in terms of bone or muscle growth.

not if you use a decent peptide stack. but a potent peptide stack would cost around the same for decent generic GH, which is superior. might as well just go for the GH at that point

read this for more details -> https://looksmax.org/threads/can-someone-link-me-high-iq-height-stack-please.264551/#post-6218603

depends what youre using it for

anti aging 1-2 IU

bodybuilding 5-10 IU

bone growth 10+ IU

no idea about DHT gel. just make sure you dont buy any from russianstar

if it's dick growth youre looking for, extenders are proven to work at any age. there's clinical studies on them.
can you pm hgh sources
also would it be better to igf1 instead if i had a source

Last edited:
It is actually a myth that DHT has any role in terms of bone or muscle growth.
citation?

it does play a massive role in dick and dimorphism tho...

citation?

it does play a massive role in dick and dimorphism tho...
It doesn't play a role in dimorphism, it only positively affect dick size and beard growth during development.

If you read these 2 studies in detail I think you will understand.

• +1
Both cope unless you're a boomer with osteoporosis

• +1
It doesn't play a role in dimorphism, it only positively affect dick size and beard growth during development.

If you read these 2 studies in detail I think you will understand.
Did those studies only mention 5ar2? What about 5ar1?

"5α-reductase type 2 is predominantly expressed in male reproductive tissues whereas 5α-reductase type 1 is highly expressed in liver and moderately expressed in several other tissues including bone"

"In conclusion, 5α-reductase type 1 inactivated male mice have reduced bone mass and forelimb muscle grip strength and we propose that these effects are due to lack of 5α-reductase type 1 expression in bone and muscle. In contrast, the increased cortical bone mass in female Srd5a1⁻/⁻ mice, is an indirect effect mediated by elevated circulating androgen levels."

no bones for your bald head

why?

What will HGH do?

Dont be so high inhib dude

HGH won't make you diabetic unless you're already pre-diabetic or prone to type 1 diabetes (genetics). It slightly raises blood sugar, yes, but first: it's easily controllable, and second: to seriously become diabetic from this side effect, you need to have elevated blood sugar for years.

It won't mess up your organs, because I suppose you won't take it for more than 2 years and not very high dosages.

Seriously, HGH is one the most safest drugs

• +1

"5α-reductase type 2 is predominantly expressed in male reproductive tissues whereas 5α-reductase type 1 is highly expressed in liver and moderately expressed in several other tissues including bone"

"In conclusion, 5α-reductase type 1 inactivated male mice have reduced bone mass and forelimb muscle grip strength and we propose that these effects are due to lack of 5α-reductase type 1 expression in bone and muscle. In contrast, the increased cortical bone mass in female Srd5a1⁻/⁻ mice, is an indirect effect mediated by elevated circulating androgen levels."
The first study

If you look at the cases of guevedoces, people with 0 5AR, their bone density, height, and muscle mass are unaffected whatsoever. They do have micropenises though.

The first study

If you look at the cases of guevedoces, people with 0 5AR, their bone density, height, and muscle mass are unaffected whatsoever. They do have micropenises though.
5ar2 is only mentioned in the both of those studies. Nothing about 5ar1 is mentioned, which is responsible for increasing bone mass.

Last edited:
5ar2 is only mentioned in the both of those studies. Nothing about 5ar1 is mentioned, which is responsible for bone mass growth.
I will try and find the study about the guevedoces, meanwhile research it if u can. Guvedoces don't have any type of the 5AR enzyme yet their bodies mature perfectly aside from their penis and beards.