can someone link me high iq height stack please?

Height maxxing is cope

sleep.plenty of protein,calcium from sardines,cheese,k2 mk4 high dose,gaba supplement + melatonin befroe bed.magnesium taurate

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10987

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 13476
"high iq" height stacks are pure bullshit

you think they are "high iq" because they use exotic, ambiguous compounds you've never heard of before

in reality these compounds only perform a fraction of the functions HGH offers. its nothing new or revolutionary whatsoever

essentially, HGH is the entire package. it performs every single thing you need to grow. you don't need anything else other than that. every other compound is simply attempting to MIMIC HGH. it does not offer anything new to the table.

read this -> https://looksmax.org/threads/private-heightmaxing-stack-leak-for-closed-growth-plates.323055/

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: mfk, terrorblade, chadferguson and 1 other person
how does a closed group of copers claiming you can grow with closed plates compare to using GHRPs and GHRHs to signal spikes in IGF-1 and, funny enough, grow :lul:
it doesnt. as I explained in the thread, they're retards.

the only legitimate compounds are HGH and AI. that's it.

• Hmm...
Reactions: chadferguson
I read your thread yesterday, they're gigautists whatever; HGH is the only "proper" method but why bother when this:

Evidently, any interpretation of the graphs above is inconsequential without the understanding as to whether a high baseline GH or GH peaks are more important.

But like go fish you can have both if you've enough money but I know where I'd place my bets

Last edited:
I read your thread yesterday, they're gigautists whatever; HGH is the only "proper" method but why bother when this:
View attachment 1231977View attachment 1231978
1. GHRP's & GHRH's have been shown to increase GH profoundly, however they don't increase IGF-1 much (which is what actually induces bone growth)
it's the same thing across all GHRP's as well. hexarelin, GHRP-2 and GHRP-6 barely increase serum IGF-1 levels, if at all

2. since GHRP's have an extremely short half life (around 60-75 minutes) they need to be injected multiple times per day. meanwhile the biological effects of HGH last 9-17 hours

3. the key to inducing longitudinal bone growth after age 16 (around the time most plates are closing) is consistent stimulation of high IGF-1 levels 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year. think of acromegaly patients who continue to grow beyond their 20's. since peptides desensitize within a month, you won't be able to use them consistently

HGH has and always will remain superior. only valid reason to use peptides over HGH is the cost.

2.5-5 IUs is way too little btw

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, PURE ARYAN GENETICS and chadferguson
1. GHRP's & GHRH's have been shown to increase GH profoundly, however they don't increase IGF-1 much (which is what actually induces bone growth)
it's the same thing across all GHRP's as well. hexarelin, GHRP-2 and GHRP-6 barely increase serum IGF-1 levels, if at all

2. since GHRP's have an extremely short half life (around 60-75 minutes) they need to be injected multiple times per day. meanwhile the biological effects of HGH last 9-17 hours

3. the key to inducing longitudinal bone growth after age 16 (around the time most plates are closing) is consistent stimulation of high IGF-1 levels 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year. think of acromegaly patients who continue to grow beyond their 20's. since peptides desensitize within a month, you won't be able to use them consistently

HGH has and always will remain superior. only valid reason to use peptides over HGH is the cost.

High IQ tbh I'll take this on board thanks

• +1
Reactions: SexuallyAbusive
is consistent stimulation of high IGF-1 levels 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year.
So what would be your take on 30mg MK677 + cjc 1295 with dac? Cope or hope?

High IQ tbh I'll take this on board thanks
no worries. also, one more thing:

im not sure how long you've been lurking this site (or other "PSL" sites) for, but there is a high chance that the majority of those cases are bullshit. you might think that there's no reason for people to lie about their results, but they just do. you wouldn't believe how many gaslighters there are in the heightmaxing/looksmaxing/anythingmaxing communities, it's so bad that you can't take anecdotal claims seriously anymore.

spoke to some guy who spent $5000+ on a russian heightmaxing "course" where he'd inject some BMP-7 into his knees all because a few retards told him it worked for them, when in reality they just wanted to use him as a guinea pig
Jimbo

the results? $5000+ down the drain with no growth at all

4f56588cd246707ec5e4d938d28f8a50

there's way more where that came from. I've exposed many faggots who claimed to have grown with the exact same chemicals you mentioned. they're all larpers.

So what would be your take on 30mg MK677 + cjc 1295 with dac? Cope or hope?
was just about to mention this; that combination would probably be your best bet at replicating high doses of HGH

assuming you got it from here, but if you didn't here's the explanation

however I'm pretty sure it would actually cost you around the same amount for this stack, if not less, if you were to use generic HGH instead. so in conclusion, not worth it.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 14854 and chadferguson
I'm pretty sure it would actually cost you around the same amount for this stack
If I've done the numbers right it would be like 44 per week for the cjc dac, MK 45 per month, aromasin is cheap enough so something around a couple hundred per month :feelswhy::feelsgood:

Cheers bro I appreciate the actual advice though

no worries. also, one more thing:

im not sure how long you've been lurking this site (or other "PSL" sites) for, but there is a high chance that the majority of those cases are bullshit. you might think that there's no reason for people to lie about their results, but they just do. you wouldn't believe how many gaslighters there are in the heightmaxing/looksmaxing/anythingmaxing communities, it's so bad that you can't take anecdotal claims seriously anymore.

spoke to some guy who spent $5000+ on a russian heightmaxing "course" where he'd inject some BMP-7 into his knees all because a few retards told him it worked for them, when in reality they just wanted to use him as a guinea pig
View attachment 1232038

the results? $5000+ down the drain with no growth at all

View attachment 1232039

there's way more where that came from. I've exposed many faggots who claimed to have grown with the exact same chemicals you mentioned. they're all larpers.

was just about to mention this; that combination would probably be your best bet at replicating high doses of HGH

assuming you got it from here, but if you didn't here's the explanation

however I'm pretty sure it would actually cost you around the same amount for this stack, if not less, if you were to use generic HGH instead. so in conclusion, not worth it.
Have you grown with HGH+AI?

If I've done the numbers right it would be like 44 per week for the cjc dac, MK 45 per month, aromasin is cheap enough so something around a couple hundred per month :feelswhy::feelsgood:

Cheers bro I appreciate the actual advice though
going off peptidesciences (best peptide source btw):

that's about $220 for CJC-1295 monthly. drop another $80-$120 on the MK677 and that comes out to a total of about $300+ per month. if you ran quality generic HGH at 10 IUs per day that would cost about $300-$400.

Have you grown with HGH+AI?
extremely negligible results. giving it another month or two before I make a thread on my progress.

In terms of effectiveness and health concerns do peptides or hgh mog? taking cost out of the way from a pure looksmaxxing standpoint?

Also how can one increase igf-1 level signifcantly? (igf-1 along with androgens is everything for pubertymaxxing)

the only legitimate compounds are HGH and AI. that's it.
There is no way. I am using HGH and AI.
Tell me anything. Even one substance man, I need more.

In terms of effectiveness and health concerns do peptides or hgh mog? taking cost out of the way from a pure looksmaxxing standpoint?
I know I’m late but as far as I know:
HGH
Also how can one increase igf-1 level signifcantly? (igf-1 along with androgens is everything for pubertymaxxing)
Increlex
Let me know anything u know abt heightmaxxing and androgens